Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
★★ Kernel Tweaker have been Open Sourced!!★★
Check the code on github: https://github.com/cesco89/android-kernel-tweaker
★ Included in DirtyUnicorns rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109738128866939227235
★ Included in AICP rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101008638920580274588
★★ General ★★
* - -- LongPress one item to display the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to set on boot and hit the heart icon
★★ Cpu tuning ★★
* - -- Cpu Max frequency
* - -- Cpu Min frequency
* - -- Governor
* - -- CpuQuiet
* - -- Governor fine tuning : manage every single paramenter of your preferred governor
★★ Gpu tunig ★★
* - -- Gpu Max frequency
* - -- Other Gpu Parameters if available
★★ UnderVolt Table ★★
* - -- Supports uv_mv_table and vdd_table
* - -- Batch undervolting
* - -- Single frequency voltage editing
★★ Kernel specific values ★★
* - -- I/O Scheduler
* - -- Read Ahead size
* - -- Tune Scheduler parameters
* - -- TCP Congestion control
* - -- Toggle Fast Charge
* - -- Toggle Fsync
* - -- DoubleTap 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Sleep
* - -- Vibration intensity
★★ Low Memory Killer ★★
* - -- Tweak native android task killer
★★ Review Items ★★
* - -- a list that contains all values that will be applied on boot! You can also edit values from this tab ;)
* - -- Longpress one item to shoe the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to Delete and hit the trash icon!
★★ Simple File Explorer ★★
* - -- Install Boot.img
* - -- install Recovery.img
* - -- Flash package
★★ Backup ★★
* - -- Backup Boot.img
* - -- Bavkup Recovery.img
★★ Recovery Actions ★★
* - -- Only TWRP Recovery is supported!!!
* - -- Create a custom editable list of commands
* - -- Wipe Cache
* - -- Wipe Dalvik cache
* - -- Wipe Data
* - -- Install package
* - -- Nandroid Backup
* - -- Add and reorder commands as you wish, then hit the reboot button and take a coffee, your commands will be executed automatically and device will reboot automatically
* - -- Read/Write SD-Card : Needed for File Explorer and Backup tools
* - -- Access SuperUser : to apply selected values
* - -- Access Network : Needed for Google Analytics stuff ( to track crashes and errors)
* - -- Receive Boot Completed : To apply your selected values when you reboot the device!
This app will always be free and without Ads!
More stuff will come!!
- Kernel with VDD levels support
I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device, use at own risk!
- If the voltage levels are to low your phone will freeze and you will need to pull the battery
- If the voltage levels are to high your phone will overheat and/or suddenly power off.
Voltage Control Extreme does not install a NEW program icon!
Voltage Control Extreme features:
- profiles support (you can switch between saved configurations)
- profile switching by widget
- CPU history (time per each frequency)
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Save Akku Power and set CPU Scaling to minimum while Screen is Off.
Set Scaling to maximum on incomming phonecall.
Set Scaling to Medium on Low Battery
With setvsel you can set Vsel OnDemand or Performance
it include a stability test to ensure you settings are stable
maybe 2.2 support (i cant test this, it use overclock,ko from milestone2.2)
VSels are now added dynamicly so 4Vsel are possible now !!!
now you have the option to use the BuildIn Test or StabilityTest from the Market
it loads the OverclockModule from MilestoneOverclock (if Installed) now and use that. (because of unsupported rom) maybe droid and milestone works too this way
it also looks at /system/modules/overclock.ko .... so to all RomCockers pls place a working overclock.ko for your Rom into that folder ;o)
works now on CN2.2
widget that shows akt cpuspeed is included (beta)
waiting dialog on startup (can be removed with a donation search market for SetVsel(donate))
-bugfix for startup probs on some phones
-ultra fast reboot is back (this time it seems without freezes)
-menueitem for reloading overclock.ko
-more logs for better bugfixing
-optionally CpuSpeedIcon in statusbar
better error handling and logging
hopefully fix force closes (if not pls send logcat)
reboot on UK 2.2 fixed
new cpuspeedicon in gingerbread green ;)
up_threshold is configurable
you can quick switch scaling_governor over notificationpulldon
added the option to set up_threshold to 99% on low battery
fixed the bug that the wating dialog comes on screen rotation.
bugfix when changing iconset
the abnormal batteryusage is fixed !!!!
-now you can set 2 batterylimits ! 1 for limit Vsel and 1 for setThreshold
i.e set up_threshold to 99 on batt = 40% and on batt = 20% limit to vsel2
-more onthefly options via notify menue
-shows a RED icon when both battery conditions are reached
-SD Card Speedfix added
-added BatteryInfo in 1% Steps to NotifyBar
-optional apply "sysctl -w vm.min_free_kbytes=4096" @boot
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
The simplest, the clearest, the most effective and the cheapest CPU application. This application is also compatible with all kernels (and devices) which support overclock and undervoltage. Just overclock your CPU and get more performance or underclock your CPU and get better battery consumption. You can also set the voltages of your battery and increase your battery life.
LITE VERSION CONTAINS ADS!
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
★Get info about your CPU
★Set on boot
[!] - only in full version
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. So set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
A single app to control your Tegra3. This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra3 stock Kernel and from v1.5.1 on any Firmware!**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" even when you purchased from market then DO NOT BUY ANOTHER in hope that it will work, instead try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise. Also we do not force you to change your ratings even if you rate us badly but its a humble request that ask for support first and if we can't solve your issue then you may do as you wish. Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
AtrixTweaks is an app which includes a lot of existing features, and new ones, that require your phone to be rooted, in order to have access to everything in a more friendly way while avoiding any wrong use of the root.
Unlike many others apps, AtrixTweaks doesn't stay active in background and moreover, there are no ads included, it allows to doesn't get any abnormal battery drain.
Everything is done at the phone's startup without using init.d, then you can have AtrixTweaks and a ROM containing scripts in this folder, without disrupting scripts' progress.
Application development : Djeman
Scripts development : Xkz
Some AtrixTweaks’s features can be set, others cannot.
Non-exhaustive features list :
✖ Create frequencies profiles
✖ Processor undervoltage
✖ Modify I/O scheduler
✖ Modify memory cache size
✖ Accelerate GPS fix
✖ Ads blocking
✖ DNS management
✖ Backup your device
✖ Edit the build.prop
More information here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2068817
- Delewer (AutoUCUV/FixLedBat scripts)
- Yamuto (First scripts tester)
Note: If you installed this app on an other device than a Motorola Atrix, thank you for not putting comments saying that the application doesn't work and read back the description please.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (email@example.com) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
You may modify the limit according to your needs in the voltage window.
Magnitude lighting converters Inc. is a Hi-Tech company developing and manufacturing a cutting edge Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Drivers for the Lighting Industry.
App also calculates final voltage on car audio amplifier and recommended fuse size.
App can also consider voltage drop on power sources (battery and alternator).
App can be very useful for everyone who wants to estimate battery and cable size, needed to support powerful car audio amplifier.
Units can be changed under settings (metric or imperial).
Paid for version has,,,
-Icon color change function by battery voltage.
-26 of dog and cat icon, and you can use user original icon.
-Shutdown was happened although the battery still remains
-There is no change from 100%
-Statusbar icon design is not good
Do you have above problems on your android phone?
If you use this app...
1.You can avoid the unexpected shutdown by the shutdown guide.
2.You can use Dog and Cat icon.
==Bellows are the details of this app==>
1.Start this app and tap seekbar or arrow button.
2.You can select the icon value from voltage/system by the orange text.
3.Make empty and full charge. this app records the min voltage(around 3300mV~3600mV) and max voltage(around 4200mV).
*This voltage can be inputted by user. Please long tap it.
There is icon switch widget to switch the icon place between Notification area and Overlay.
When the shutdown guide(Battery from Voltage) at the statusbar indicates 0%, shutdown risk is high!!
You can also enter a pair of any resistance values and press the button next to R1 or R2. In this case, the application calculates Vo from the current value of Vi. If you press R1, the program will look for the best value of R2 for the current values of Vi and Vo, while pressing the R2 button, the application will calculate the best value for R2. Since the result may not be accurate, next to the Vi button the real Vo value is given.
More from developer
This widget allows you to toggle fastcharge / force AC charging right from a homescreen. No longer do you need to open an application to toggle!
A supported kernel plus this widget allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. This eliminates the issue with your battery getting depleted while navigating despite being plugged into the car charger! It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data.
Current known supported devices/kernels:
HTC Rezound + incredikernel
HTC Incredible + incredikernel or gingertiny
HTC Vivid + incredikernel
Galaxy Nexus + any kernel with force fast charge
Nexus S + any kernel with force fast charge
Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Evo 3d + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Incredible 2/S + any kernel with force fast charge
Other devices may be supported at later dates. If you find a device and kernel combination that is supported but not listed here, please contact me so I can add it to the list.
! ROOT is Required !
! Kernel that supports HAVS or SVS voltage adjustment REQUIRED !
Please report any bugs before rating in the market. I am very aggressive with bug fixes. In your bug report please include the name of the KERNEL you are currently using.
This app allows you to control your CPU voltages with an easy to use interface. You can increase or decrease voltages (undervolt or overvolt) for all frequencies or fine tune voltages for each individual frequency.
If you prefer not to purchase this application from the market, but would still like to contribute, you may donate on the website (http://www.incredikernel.com). Please register and include your your username in the donation comments and I will give you access to a download page that contains the ad free version to download. There is no miniumum donation amount, you can donate as much or as little as you want and you will have access to the ad free version.