People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
Many of us have lots of things that we don’t need, but are too valuable to us to throw away. To sell, though, is not an option, especially to total strangers on Craigslist or Ebay.
Jipio is different. It connects friends through social networks, creating room for friendly transactions. This app makes it easy to snap, tag and add items. And, in contrast to current marketplaces, Jipio does not force the user into making one kind of transaction. For example, you might be happy to lend something but not ready to sell it yet. You can then easily set up a 'lend' status for that particular item and see which friends are interested.
Jipio, turning everyday transactions into meaningful encounters.
You can easily find your favorite items with very cheap price, not mediated ... You can also post to sell your products you no longer use, and can make money once the products it ....