The Mind Body Adventure App resolves pain and anxiety using mind body alignment. If you want to feel relaxed and strong, self-aligned and self-confident, the relationship between your mind and body is the wellspring. Your awareness around posture and strength is the practice.
The Mind Body Adventure App will show you how to bridge fitness and wellness to resolve physical tension and emotional stress. It combines posture, strength training and active meditation. You’ll, simultaneously, get fit and stand centered in your strength and influence.
This work is especially suited for ambitious people who are sick of feeling overwhelmed and want to shape shift:
· Physical pain and exhaustion, to posture that’s relaxed and strong.
· Anxious self-judgment, to aligned self-confidence.
· The ping pong game between hyper-vigilant and unmotivated workdays, and workouts, to consistent inspiration that feels meaningful.
This is a practice app that offers the exact steps to be relaxed and strong under pressure, and connect to life instead of react to it. Using the BodyLogos Method, you’ll discover how your body’s position affects your mind’s disposition.
The BodyLogos Method translates your emotional triggers––the cause of chronic pain and anxiety––so you can begin to disengage from the influences that take you out. Then through mind body alignment create balance and choice. In other words, you deliberately create the life you want!
To kickstart your mind body adventure here is The Art of Strength!
The Art of Strength is a WorkIN WorkOUT that aligns you with your best-self throughout the day. If you want the benefits of mind body alignment in your life, you begin by practicing it in your workouts.
The Art of Strength offers:
• Daily Mind Body Strength WorkOUTS that reference your mind body blueprint––a breakdown of where your body carry’s specific emotions. Transforming your strength training into an Active Meditation.
• Daily BodyMove WorkINS. Quick reminders to stay connected to your posture with mind body awareness between workouts.
• Weekly Body Journeys. This quiets your mind, to expand a relationship with your body's inherent wisdom.
• Weekly Mind Focus’ that keep mind body awareness developing through the WorkOUT & WorkIN challenges!
• And, many more supportive tutorials, talks, and guided active meditations!
My name is Tammy Wise and I am your guide.
As a Broadway dancer turned Tao Minister, my mind-body strength method––BodyLogos––unites principles from Eastern and Western philosophies. My book, “The Art of Strength: Sculpt the Body - Train the Mind,” Balboa Press 2019, offers the nuts and bolts of the BodyLogos Method. Now, with The Mind Body Adventure App, you can implement that information easily with virtual workouts and coaching that create positive lasting change.
If you’d like to chat about The Art of Strength Coaching Program, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a FREE mind body discovery call.