If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Simplicity and efficiency! We believe less is more and that is what makes typing process easy and lightning fast. As you type a word, ThickButtons enlarges and highlights those buttons which you will most likely press and shrinks all the others which reduces the chance of making an error, especially on devices with average screen size.
Ask a question or request help on our Google+ Community
Unlike other keyboards that make you learn new input methods, ThickButtons changes itself dynamically as you type, helping you to improve typing speed, accuracy and make less errors. Save your valuable time and be more efficient with ThickButtons!
Our goal is to save your valuable time, that’s why we’ve developed a set of features that strive for your typing efficiency and simplicity. Each of them is based on predictions and learning users habits. But what exactly makes typing with ThickButtons so fast and efficient? Have a look at these awesome features and you will find out!
== Key Features ==
- Buttons that are most likely to be pressed next are highlighted and enlarged which greatly reduces the chance of making an error.
- Word suggestions based on the frequency of the word usage in specific language and usage of the word by the user.
- Voice input support.
- ThickButtons can learn new words typed by the user.
- Highly customizable button resizing modes. Turn on and off button resizing in portrait or landscape modes, customize the buttons enlargement.
ThickButtons supports the following languages and keyboard layouts (we are currently working on more languages support):
== Languages supported ==
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Українськa клавіатурa
== Permission explanation ==
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for voice input. This permission just check if there is an internet connection. ThickButtons *does not* require INTERNET permission, which is needed to actually use network connection.
RECORD_AUDIO - voice input
VIBRATE - vibrate on typing
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export dictionaries to paid version
== Support ==
To find out how to use ThickButtons and features overview visit http://thickbuttons.com
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
it's a widget and not an application, you find it in the widgets list and not applications list.
« Easy Widget » : brings elegance, effectiveness and simplicity. It is composed of three widgets : Contact, Launcher and Settings. Discreet and practical, it has only a screen icon size but you can all done through a dynamic and stylish circular menu.
- Contact Widget : make access to your favorite (or all) contacts easy and quickly. From the home screen you can directly make call, send sms or email.
- Launcher Widget : makes access to your favorite applications easier and quicker. From the home screen you can directly choose and open your favorite applications.
- Settings Widget : makes a quick access to all your device settings and more :
- 16 toggles (switch) : Wifi, Gps, Bluetooth, Airplane, Autorotate,...
- 3 controls : Brightness, volumes and screen timeout. Each one is a control dialog.
- 40 shortcuts : Accessibility, DateAndTime, Display, Daydream, Nfc, Location, Wifi, Gps… each shortcut directly leads to parameter settings.
- 1 indicator : A stylish battery indicator to discover,..
- 3 tools :
- A full Equalizer. It can also be used with each player that support sound effects like google media player.
- A Screen Flashlight
- A Led Flashlight
In addition, there is two other widgets size :
- 4x1 for settings : a stylish customizable widget in the same style as power control widget.
- 4x2 for contacts : the menu is merged with widget layout, so all actions (call, sms, email,...) are directly available.
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some settings shortcuts does not exist in some devices due to manufacturer choice or android version.
- We have chosen to provide applications without advertising, if you like our choice and engagement, support us by buying Pro version. Thanks !
Sale : now get pro version for the price of one widget.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
This app is a full 6 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O, Network, TOP APPS and BATTERY.
Assume the power and configure features, such as:
-The calculation strategy for the remaining battery time.
-The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
If you want more powerful monitoring, go grab the full version which will unlock you:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- RUN ON START: Is needed to launch battery monitoring service on boot
Hardware information,software,network,memory and much more!!!
Download it now to see YOUR INFO!!
NEW IMPROVED VERSION WITH MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Let me know if you like some more info!
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
System Info Monitor Manager is an utility based app which let you monitor your Android system.
With this system tuner, you’ll get your Android system and hardware information and a useful CPU Widget.
This system monitor will check your system status and information, providing a lot of technical information about your smartphone or tablet, such as hardware, task manager, app manager, battery stats, memory usage, networks, and many more.
By installing System Info Monitor Manager For Android, you can monitor and track system resources, such as CPU usage and frequency, the amount of free RAM, memory usage and use it to display items such as free space, network information, including IP address and current rates of upload / download.
System Info Monitor Manager it’s a system monitor optimized tool. It spends very low battery and it can be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget.
System Info Monitor Manager provides all the following information, combined with a very user friendly interface:
- System Performance;
- Memory Boost;
- Bluethooth Network Informations;
- Battery Informations:
- RAM Informations;
- Wifi Networks Informations;
- CPU Informations;
- GPS Informations;
- Mobile Network Informations;
- Internal Storage Informations;
Monitoring your device performance has never been so easy!
Checking your device will help you to adjust various apps and settings in order to optimize your Android!
System Info Monitor Manager is for sure, the best system monitor tool for Android, available on GooglePlay.
Please note that if you move System Info Monitor Manager app into SD Card, the widget will not be available and that all required permissions of this app are necessary only to detect and show its information.
Enjoyed this app? Please give us your best rate!
Want a live wallpaper that shows you various system status?
A Processor usage live wallpaper?
A Wifi, and Cellular data live wallpaper?
A Memory, or RAM live wallpaper?
A Logcat live wallpaper?
Why not have them all in one?
System Stats Live Wallpaper lets you use WiFi, Cellular, CPU, RAM usage stats and a (or several) logcat all on the same screen, arranged and customized however you wish.
•Tracks CPU, RAM, WIFI and Cellular Data, and the system log (more stats coming soon)
•Vote for which new features get added next and suggest new features to vote on
•Multicore CPU support
•Logcat supports use of multiple RegEx filters simultaneously
•Logcat lines are color-coded by log error level (colors
•Supports multiple layouts and lets you switch between them by double tapping
•Scrollable logcat that can be halted for easy reading
•13 fonts to choose from
•data collection is efficient, leaving more CPU for your games or other apps
•Can report on internals the fastest of any perpetual resource tracking app on the market (up to 8 updates per second)
•Can aggregate and report on over 6 months worth of data
Built-in layout editor so you can customize your layouts on the go.
Coming Soon: Dynamic Labels, Layout Sharing (import/export/send), Battery Stats, More Graph Options, Website, and some Documentation.
Don't see the feature you want in that list? Ask for it. With the exception of Dynamic Labels, all of the soon to be introduced features were suggested by users like yourself.
Got any other comments or complaints? Send me an Email.
Q: This wallpaper seems to use a lot of CPU. I thought you said it was efficient?
A: It is, but not at drawing, which only happens when you are looking at the home screen. So under normal usage cases it's very efficient over 99% of the time.
Q: I like System Status Live Wallpaper, or SeePU better cause of feature X. Are you going to add feature X?
A: If anyone wants feature X, just let me know and it will probably happen. The more people ask, the more important I know it is, and the more I'll prioritize it over other features.
Update Version 4.9!
- Now only supported by API level 18 (JellyBean 4.3)
- Since there is a higher supported version, memory (External, Internal, And Ram) displaying incorrect numbers is fixed!
Looking for a Conky like, text based, system monitor for android? Tired of slow system monitor widgets making your beautiful phone look ugly, and want something better? Stats Monitor was created for exactly that. As an android user, I created this app off of my own needs and desires as an android user, to create minimalist, text based widget, that could show what's going on in your phone, while keeping the home screens looking beautiful and customizeable.
Updates every second - Keeps you up to date on all of your phone info and system monitoring!
Time - Easy to see AM/PM format and the current date
Battery - temperature, and percent left
System - Cpu (multi-core available), and uptime
Device Memory - Internal, external, sd card, and ram (Megabytes and Gigabytes setting)
Mobile Network - 3g, 4g, or wifi info (name)
Data Speeds - upload and download speeds (updates every 3 seconds for more accurate estimations)
Customizable - Can use widget settings to hide or display any of these things
Advanced Settings - Change tweak formats and settings and enable things like multi core cpu support!
Minimal - Beautiful, easy to see, and simple!
Text Settings - Change text and background colors to you liking!
Conky (Like) - Build your own widget, but without all of the complicated scripts!
Through my testing, I've found this to be the fastest, most minimalistic, most customize able, and most beautiful form of android system monitor widgets, and I hope you agree. I also can confirm, along with many others, that this widget does not kill your battery, since it only makes requests while your screen is on, so this widget can save you from draining you precious battery life while you are monitoring it. If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me ( Aaron Turner ) at email@example.com, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!
Internet (Free Only): to get Ad requests
Storage: to hopefully fix a crash report some devices have, and save user preferences
Network and Wifi: For the network section to grab network name, and speeds
- 3/22/14 Featured on the XDA front page
- 3/25/14 Reach 1,000+ downloads, thanks guys!
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
- Battery details including battery state, health, usage technology and more.
- CPU information including CPU usage and technology.
- Signal details, check your IMEI number, phone identifier and more...
- Network, you can check your IP configuration, MAC, access point...
Simple and fast, only the information you need. Works on phone and tablets.
Try it, System info is totally FREE and work in all Android versions (from 3.0).
If you have any suggestion just let us know.
Widget sizes - 4x1, 2x1, 1x1.
More features available in PRO version:
- Network type notification;
- Signal strength notification;
- Text customization;
- Color customization;
- Using custom tags for display additional values, such as LTE signal strength.
Tags for text customization:
$$NWOPN$ Network operator name
$$NWOP$ Network operator MCC+MNC
$$LAC$ Location Area Code
$$CID$ Cell ID
$$PHTP$ Phone Type
$$SSDBM$ Signal Strength (dBm)
$$CDMASID$ CDMA System ID of the current cell site
$$CDMANID$ CDMA Network ID of the current cell site
$$CDMABID$ CDMA Base Station ID of the current cell site
$$ESS:N$ Extra values.
$$MEMF$ Memory Free
$$STOT$ Storage Total
$$STOF$ Storage Free
$$SDCT$ SD Card Total
$$SDCF$ SD Card Free
$$BATP$ Battery Percentage
$$BATV$ Battery Voltage
$$TEMPC$ Temperature (Celsius)
$$TEMPF$ Temperature (Fahrenheit)
$$CDMADBM$ CDMA RSSI value in dBm
$$CDMAEI$ CDMA Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDODBM$ EVDO RSSI value in dBm
$$EVDOEI$ EVDO Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDOSNR$ EVDO signal to noise ratio.
$$GSMER$ GSM error rate (0-7)
For more info see online help and widget config.
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
If you have no working well signal diagram, you don't need to upgrade application to pro version.
** Supported network types: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO 0, EVDO A, 1xRTT , HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, IDEN, EVDO B, EHRPD, HSPA+
Five sizes: 1x1 2x1 2x2 4x1 4x2
For full information see http://indepico.com/Sysinfo
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy TAB, Galaxy NOTE have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
App icon designed by januslab.com