- 13 multi-step minigames and activities
- Great for kids 2-6, for learning about how different tools work and the process of how things get made
- Let those creative juices flow! Paint and customize many projects as you see fit.
- Dr. Panda enters the 3rd dimension! Full 3D objects to build and fix.
- Dr. Panda’s toolbox has over 10 different tools, from screwdrivers to saws… and even a jackhammer!
- Secrets hidden on every screen, just waiting to be found!
- Kid-safe; no third-party ads or In-App Purchases. Features a parental lock system so parents can feel confident letting their kids play by themselves.
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids understand life and the world around them. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
Jugaad is quite a common term in india used for developing an innovative work-around for solving a problem that needs more resources.
Indian jugaad has now become part of mainstream discussions and seminars.
You will often find innovative tricks and work-arounds in rural areas where there is a lack of resources. People making use of thrown objects and useless things to create a work-around for their benefit.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Types of lighting schemes
2. Electrical Symbols
3. Lists of Electrical symbols
4. Salient Features of Electricity Act, 2003
5. Consequences of Electricity Act, 2003
6. Indian Electricity Rules (1956)
7. General safety precautions
8. Role and Scope of National Electric Code
9. Components of National electric code
10. Classification of Supply Systems - TT system
11. Classification of Supply Systems - TN system
12. Classification of Supply Systems - IT system
13. Selection criteria for the TT, TN and IT systems
14. Load break switches
15. Switch Fuse Units & Fuse Switches
16. Circuit Breakers - MCB
17. Circuit Breakers - MCB Selection & Characteristics
18. Circuit Breakers - RCCB
19. Circuit Breakers - MCCB
20. Circuit Breakers - ELCB
21. Circuit Breakers - Voltage Base ELCB
22. Circuit Breakers - Current-operated ELCB
23. Circuit Breakers - ACB
24. Operation of ACB
25. Air Blast Circuit Breaker
26. Different Types of Air Blast Circuit Breaker
27. Circuit Breakers - OCB
28. Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker
29. Single & Double Break Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker
30. Circuit Breakers - Minimum Oil
31. Circuit breakers - VCB
32. Electrical Switchgear
33. SF6 Circuit Breaker
34. Types and Working of SF6 Circuit Breaker
35. Vacuum Arc or Arc in Vacuum
36. Different types of fuses
37. Protection against over load
38. Delay curves
39. Service connections
40. Electrical Diagrams
41. Methods for representation for wiring diagrams
42. Systems of House Wiring
43. Neutral and earth wire
44. Load Factor for Electrical Installations
45. Earth bus- Design of earthing systems
46. Demand Factor for electrical installations
47. Diversity Factor for electrical installations
48. Utilization factor & Maximum Demand for electrical installations
49. Coincidence factor for electrical installations
50. Demand Factor & Load Factor according to Type of Buildings
51. Design of LT panels
52. Current Rating of single core XLPE Un-armoured INSULATED Cables
53. Current Rating of single core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
54. Current Rating of Two core XLPE Un-armoured INSULATED Cables
55. Current Rating of Two core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
56. Current Rating of Three core XLPE Un-Armoured Insulated Cables
57. Current Rating of Three core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
58. Current Rating of Three & Half core XLPE Un-Armoured INSULATED Cables
59. Current Rating of Three & Half core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
60. Current Rating of Four core XLPE Un-Armoured INSULATED Cables
61. Current Rating of Four core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
62. Qualities of good lighting schemes
63. Luminous flux
64. Luminous intensity
67. Reflection and Reflection Factor
68. Laws of illumination
69. Necessity of Illumination
70. Photometry & Luminaire
71. Photometric Bench
72. Incandescent Lamps
73. Characteristics of Incandescent Lamps
74. Discharge Lamps
75. Mercury Vapor Lamp
76. Sodium Vapor Lamp
77. Fluorescent Lamp
78. Luminaries in Illumination Schemes
79. Mounting of Luminaries
81. Evaluation of Glare
83. Color Specification Systems - Munsell system
84. Color Specification Systems
85. Interior Lighting
86. Trends and finishing of Interior Lightning
87. Sports Lighting
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
- Profile Evaluation Tool : Use the smart University Recommender System to shortlist universities.
- Step by Step Guide : Get information on all MS in US essentials such as the Standardized Admission Tests ( GRE, TOEFL, IELTS ) , Application Process,Financing Your Education,Visa Process,Visa Interview Tips, Pre-Departure Shopping and much more.
- Checklist : Track all your applications using the Checklist feature which can be accessed through the My Universities section
- Material Design : Get immersed in Google's new design language.
RIMEX Metals Group is renowned for producing exclusive and fascinating metal finishes for architecture, design and art for some of the most creative minds in the world.
RIMEX’s products are also ideal for various applications within the engineering, machinery, refrigeration, elevator and transit sectors.
RIMEX’s products offer a large variety of benefits where design and aesthetics are combined with function, durability, sustainability, minimal maintenance, high corrosion resistance, longevity and excellent life cycle benefits.
RIMEX’s stainless steel products are 100% recyclable and typically the stainless steel raw material
used to manufacture RIMEX products contains approximately 70% recycled materials.
Stainless steel yields long life and value qualities.
The RIMEX App features impressive examples of architecture by Herzog & de Meuron, Frank Gehry, Zaha Hadid, Daniel Libeskind, just to name a few.
The RIMEX App includes a selection of projects manufactured with a variety of RIMEX finishes. Look for updates to the app as we produce more new materials for architecture.
The RIMEX App also includes several city maps, revealing the project`s location in various countries and cities. Each of these maps gives you the capability of mapping your way to projects in these cities on your Android device.