Full Version Key Features:
- 13 multi-step minigames and activities
- Great for kids 2-6, for learning about how different tools work and the process of how things get made
- Let those creative juices flow! Paint and customize many projects as you see fit.
- Dr. Panda enters the 3rd dimension! Full 3D objects to build and fix.
- Dr. Panda’s toolbox has over 10 different tools, from screwdrivers to saws… and even a jackhammer!
- Secrets hidden on every screen, just waiting to be found!
- Kid-safe; no third-party ads or In-App Purchases. Features a parental lock system so parents can feel confident letting their kids play by themselves.
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids understand life and the world around them. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
Resistors are electronic components that oppose the flow of electricity. This app calculates the resistance (in ohms) through 4, 5 and 6 band color codes. The resistor color code is a long standing standard in both the electronics and electrical industries.
Color "bands" are used to indicate the resistance value with each color signifying a number and these color bands are grouped closer to one end of the resistor than the other.
In a typical 6 Band Resistor, the first 3 color bands indicate a number. The 4th color band indicates the multiplier or in other words the number of zeros. The fifth band indicates the tolerance of the resistor +/- 20%, 10% or 5. And the final band indicates the Temperature Co-efficient.
How it works:
1. From the main page, select 4, 5 or 6 band resistor
2. Set color for each of the bands
3. Click Compute