O aplicativo lhe dará o protocolo completo com imagens ilustrativas mostrando os pontos de aplicação e também Ação, Aplicação, Posologia, Dicas, informando sempre qual o laser a ser utilizado, Fluência e Dose.
Desenvolvido pela i-Healthsys Produtos Médicos
A Dental Care sempre à frente para melhor atender seus pacientes!
Are you expecting? Expect the best with Mobile Maternity – the official Detroit Medical Center baby app. Mobile Maternity is for moms-to-be who are on the go and want to be well prepared for every stage of pregnancy. From health tips to tracking tools, Mobile Maternity is here to help you and your baby have a happy and healthy experience.
Features of Mobile Maternity:
• Enter your due date to follow your baby’s development
• Track how many weeks along you are and how many days left until your due date
• Receive weekly tips from Detroit Medical Center doctors
• Take photos to share with family and friends via email and Facebook
• Log your daily symptoms, weight and waist measurements so you can easily discuss them with your doctor
• Use the Track feature to record your baby’s kicks and time your contractions
• Keep track of appointments on the Mobile Maternity calendar, which syncs to your device’s native calendar
• Record notes in your diary
• Use the Report feature to view a summary of your app entries
• Contact an OB/GYN at the Detroit Medical Center
• Get directions to Detroit Medical Center locations
• Get emergency room wait times for Detroit Medical Center hospitals
• Get DMC birthing class information
• Read hospital packing tips
• Read tips for bathing your baby
For more information about Mobile Maternity visit www.dmcbaby.org. For more information about the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.dmc.org.
Keywords - pregnancy, maternity, mom, motherhood, birth, health, prenatal, contractions, kick counter, tracker, planning
With DMC ER Now:
• Track and store personal medical data for you and your loved ones
• Prepare for emergencies with our Emergency Medical Guide
• Get easy automated directions to Detroit Medical Center hospitals
View up-to-date Emergency Room wait times, as part of the DMC 29 Minute Guarantee, at the following DMC hospitals:
• DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
• DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
• DMC Harper University Hospital
• DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
• DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
At the Detroit Medical Center we'll tell you what others won't: how long you can expect to wait in our ER. We’ve revolutionized the Emergency Room process to ensure faster access to the finest care in Southeast Michigan.
The DMC ER Now app provides current estimated wait times for five ER locations so patients can determine which ER can help them as quickly as possible. A Google Map function provides directions and an estimated travel time from where you are to the DMC ER nearest to your current location.
ER wait times can change quickly depending on the urgency of patients that arrive by ambulance. The Detroit Medical Center provides care to patients with life-threatening illnesses first.
If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem or if you require immediate medical assistance, please call 911 or your local emergency number or go to the nearest emergency department.
The app contains a Running Log where you can record all the details of your run and also offers expert advice from the physical therapists of the DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, including videos and information about shoe selection, warm-up exercises and stretching to help enhance your running performance.
Run With DMC also contains helpful information from the medical experts of the DMC regarding causes, symptoms and treatments for various running injuries.
Features of Run With DMC include:
1. Running Log to track your runs including date, time of day, run type, distance, run time, type of shoe, weight, heart rate, and specific weather conditions
2. Auto-calculate your pace and calories burned
3. Email your weekly, monthly or customized running log reports
4. Use the custom Shoe Tracker to track the number of miles you run on each pair of shoes
5. View videos and information about shoe selection, warm-up exercises and stretching to help enhance your running performance
6. Learn about causes, symptoms, and treatments for various running injuries
7. Easily access a DMC physical therapist
8. Easily find physical therapy and Sports Performance Academy locations
9. Other helpful features and benefits to help you become a more healthy, efficient and successful runner.
For support or additional information about Run with DMC, the training companion from the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.runwithdmc.org.
For more information about DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, visit www.rimrehab.org.
For more information about DMC Sports Performance Academy, visit www.dmc.org/sports.
Users can view resources on a map, or sort results by location or alphabetically. Then they can link to the resource directly, or click on the organization's phone number.
The app also is user-dependent - in addition to ongoing updates, users are encouraged to recommend resources through the “Suggest a Resource” button. The app was created by DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital.