Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
India (Hindi: भारत), is the largest country in the Indian Subcontinent and shares borders with Pakistan to the west, China and Nepal to the north, Bhutan to the north-east, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. Sri Lanka lies to the south, Maldives to the south-west and Indonesia to the south-east of India in the Indian Ocean.
India is the seventh largest country in the world by area and, with over a billion people, is second only to China in population, although its much higher birthrate makes it likely to reach pole position in less than ten years.
It is an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity across its expanse, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth.
Kerala Tourism Development Corporation or KTDC is responsible for maintaining and regulating tourism activities in Kerala State of India with headquarters in state capital Thiruvananthapuram. KTDC have its offices in all the districts of Kerala. KTDC have many hotels in many famous and hotspot destinations of Kerala offering exotic facilities to tourist from all over the world. It have around 40 properties ranging from heritage five-star resorts to budget accommodation, managed under four brands.
Objectives of KTDC
• To promote Kerala as a leading tourist destination
• To identify key tourist destinations within Kerala and promote it outside
• To provide auxiliary support in developing key tourist destinations
• To provide highest quality hospitality services to tourists
• To act as one-source destination for various information regarding tourist destinations and other related information’s.
• To ensure higher returns to government, through financial and social viable projects, and thereby provide employment
KTDC APP is designed with the interest of being a tourist guide to the travellers and tourists visiting Kerala. The app will give you clear descriptions and images of the various hotels and resorts maintained by KTDC for you. The properties that currently included in this version of the app are:
• Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram
• Aranya Nivas, Thekkady
• Bolgatty Palace & Resort, Kochi
• Water Scapes, Kumarakom
• Samudra, Kovalam
• Golden Peak, Ponmudi
• Rain Drops, Chennai
• Periyar House, Thekkady
• Pepper Grove, Sulthan Bathery
• Hotel Nandanam, Guruvayoor
• Tamarind Easy Hotel, Thirunelly
Benefits of the app
• Integrating the latest mobile technologies to get the best features of KTDC properties to you from anywhere in the world
• Simple and innovative user interface allows you to see and get an idea about all the properties and their locations.
• A profile page for each property is provided and is very useful for the traveller to get all the features of the property with a single click.
• Pictures of the hotel or resort that you are interested in.
• Images of the different facilities and rooms provided by the property.
• Detailed description of the room categories and facilities.
• Routes on how to reach the destination from your current location.
• Special offers and deals provided for you from that property.
• Complete address, contact details and email address.
• Uniqueness of the property that separates it from others.
• Highlights of the property.
• Major tourist attractions in and around the spot.
• Different ways of accessibility: Railway stations, Airports etc.
• Links to others Kerala Government sources for all the further details and information that you may need on the property.
• A special locate feature that helps you to locate all the KTDC properties included in this application in comparison with your location and plots in a map to show the nearest one to you.
• A fully active feedback section through which you can communicate your queries, feelings, complaints and instructions to improve the services.
• If any special feature or offer is available to you through the app, you can use the KTDC Coupon Code which is given to you in the app to make avail that offer.
KTDC app is a fully undertaken government initiative with the idea of giving a helping hand to the people visiting KERALA, Gods own Country.
This is the mappa map for Kerala, a state in Southern India known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches.
Regions included on the offline mappa map for Kerala: Malabar famous for its spices, textiles and food; Central Kerala with Kochi, Kerala-Thrissur and Kerala-Palakkad; Central Travancore; Northern Travancore and Southern Travancore.
Cities on the Kerala offline mappa map: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) — The capital and the largest city; Kochi (Cochin); Alapuzha (Alleppey); Kannur; Kollam (Quilon); Kottayam; Kozhikode (Calicut); Palakkad and Thrissur (Trichur).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kerala, India:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kerala now!
Follow us @
Users can search for the following details of KSRTC Bus Services that originate or terminate at Bangalore:-
• Service Available
• Type/Class of Services
• Boarding & Dropping points
• Users may kindly confirm & reserve their journey at the KSRTC Portal.
• Data displayed on the App is Courtesy of Kerala State RTC.
• This App is exclusively for non-profit & informational purposes only.
Vaisakh ML for Team KSRTC Blog www.ksrtcblog.com
Aanavandi App allows users to search for details of Kerala State RTC buses
Find Everything, You Think!
Do you need local business information in KERALA real quick?
Welcome to Call KERALA for Android!
This innovative free application works completely offline- It does not require internet connectivity or even a mobile network coverage to help you hunt down business, emergency and essential services contact details in KERALA. With internet and mobile connectivity Call KERALA offers advanced features like maps and directions to the local businesses.
Be it for finding that right restaurant for the lip smacking KERALA dinner, a local electrician, perfect place for your shopping spree or for finding the contact information of emergency services in KERALA, Call KERALA can help you find whatever you are looking for with ease.
Hundreds of categories and many thousands of listings, available for you as a one-time download.
This handy ‘on-the-go’ app from Just Call Info Services - with advanced search features and user friendly design makes local search easy & convenient like never before.
To know the All KERALA Business Telephone Numbers & Information
In the full version of Kerala Glimpses several features have been added like Upcoming events, Details of hotels, tour operators and restaurants, phone call option, share the comments via email and facebook. User have an option to book the accommodation in the hotels online by using the phone call facility. The details of major health centers are also included in this full version. The main features that are included in the full version are:
★ Locate on Map
★ Detailed description of Tourist Places
★ Recommended Hotels and Restaurants
★ Phone call
★ Visit website
★ Tour Operators
★ Share the Comments
★ Upcoming events
★ Health care centers
★ Kerala Cuisine Preparation Method
★ Grand Kerala Shopping Festival
1. Locate on Map: Users can locate the map of tourist places. So it is very helpful for the tourist for finding the correct location.
2. Description: Users will get the detailed description of the tourist places. So it will be very helpful for the user to know more about the place.
3. Hotels and Restaurants: Recommended hotels and restaurants are included in the paid version. So the user can collect the details of accommodation very easily. Address and phone number of hotels and restaurants are provided in the application.
4. Phone call: We have provided the phone call facility in the paid version. So the user can contact the hotel, restaurant and tour operator coordinators directly.
5. Visit website: User can visit the website of recommended tour operators, hotels and restaurants. So the user can see the accommodation details also in well organized manner.
6. Tour Operators: We have provided the details of recommended Tour Operators. So the user can contact the tour operators directly to plan their tour in a well organized manner by using the phone call facility.
7. Share the Comments : User can share their comments via email and facebook.
8. Upcoming events: User can know the details of upcoming events that is to be happening in Kerala. Detailed description is include in the application.
9. Gallery: The user can view the gallery section of different festivals in Kerala.
10. Health centers:
Recommended health center details are included in the application.
11.Public Utility Service
Tourist will get all the details of Roadways, Railway Station, Airways, Tourist Information Center, Police Station and 24 Hour Service numbers. This will help all the tourist for well Organized Tourist Plan and security.
12. Grand Kerala Shopping Festival : The user will get all the details about Grand Kerala Shopping Festival.
For more information, visit: http://www.reubro.com.
*Fixed "Page Not Found Error" in Version 2.0
This will give you
-Vehicle technical details
-Past registration history of the vehicle .
-RTO Of the Vehicle
This also allows you to check your licence details too!
The application loads the maps of the area with satellite view and the directions in the maps from the users current location to the selected tourist place. Users of the application can select a district or choose a place from “Most Visited” list, to get complete details of that particular place.
If you like this application, you can share this application to facebook by clicking the link below
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Features - 1. It consists details of over 100 tourist destinations of Kerala
2. important phone numbers and direct call facility while you were in Kerala
3. Almost 25 luxury hotels in south Kerala with their tariff and contact details.
4. About important festivals and art foam of Kerala with images
5. Images of offline maps will be updated soon.
6. Distance between all cities of Kerala.
7. Details about seasons, geography, locations and much more.
8. Details of Ayurveda treatments and important Ayurveda hospitals in Kerala.
We have improved the speed of photo uploading for Photo contests.
The application lists the travel spots available in Kerala. It gives contact details of Hotels, Resorts, Back Water facilities etc across Kerala.
We are still working on adding more places and fixing all the reported crashes or bugs to make this an awesome app. So please support us, report bugs, and help us make this a great app for Travel and Tourism inside Kerala.
I am so Happy to present this application for you, which is the result of my hard work for 4 weeks. Typing the database alone took more than 3 weeks. If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with your friends as they too can utilize this(share app button is available in this application). If the application does not work in your device please don't give a poor rating instead send me a mail at "firstname.lastname@example.org".Thank You.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in Facebook. Click the link below. Thank You.
If you find this Application useful, You may pay me some money by recharging my mobile (07560983431- Idea Kerala Circle) with any amount as You wish.
This is a favorite and classic reference work of Freemasonry, found or should be found within the library of every Freemasonic lodge or serious Freemason.
Prepare thyself! This famous magical grimoire is a powerful tome, purportedly written by King Solomon, the 10th-century monarch rumored in legend to be a master magician himself. Deciphered from ancient documents found in the depths of the British Museum.
Fascinating compendium of ancient Egyptian mythology, religious beliefs and magical practices. Includes spells, incantations, hymns, magical formulas and prayers.All explained by one of the most knowledgeable and respected Egyptologists of the early 20th century.
Torch Light: The application lets you use the flashlight like a torch without having to switch on the camera.
Fluttering Disco Light: Use the flashlight like a disco light to lighten up the party with all your favorite songs playing. You can adjust the fluttering by scrolling the Knob according to the mood.
Camera: Click pictures using the camera mode with the flashlight on which are saved in the camera album of the iPhone.
Video: You can use this application record video with the fluttering flashlight like you are recording a party in a disco.
Music Player: Now play songs of your liking and party with the disco flashlight. Select a number of songs to play one after the other. Forward or rewind the songs.
* One and Two player game
* Categories to select for group of words as per interest
* Facility to store highest score
* Custom setup for grid sizes
* Difficulty level selection
* Vertical and landscape mode selection
* Top Player map on google map
* Watch our video for help
The author portrays the Celt as a seeker after God, linking himself by strong ties to the unseen and eager to conquer the unknown by religious rite and magic art.
The earliest aspect of the religion of Celtic man was the cult of nature spirits and of life manifested in nature.
The great Irish poet heard these enchanting, mystical tales from Irish peasants, and the stories' anthropological significance is matched by their timeless entertainment value
This essay presents the secret work of the Hermetic philosophy wherein the secrets of nature and art concerning the matter of the philosophers' stone and the manner of working are explained in an authentic and orderly manner.