· Serves as a mobile pocket guide, providing real time location based directions, emergency contacts and neatly categorized facilities(restaurants, hotels,etc).
· Integrated with Facebook, Twitter and Email for you to share updates and tweets about your Kerala trip.
· Helps you plan your trip with the ‘tour planner’ and share it with friends and family.
· A great way for tourists to remain connected with Kerala Tourism and receive discount offers and promotional brochures.
· Provides a unique platform for people associated with tourism industry to publish their facility to millions of smart phone users.
Kerala Tourism app will provide you with complete insights on Kerala, the various Tourism as per your budgets, attractions like Kerala Backwaters ,Kerala Hill Stations, Kerala Beaches and many more. The Tourism here showcase the ancient hidden royalty and are exclusively made. Dream Cochin, Hotel Casino, Hotel Le Meridien are just to name a few. Kerala Tourism app will solve all your questions to tourism in Kerala and help you in spending a relaxed and tension free holiday at the same time.
There are also a number of shopping places in the city, The city overflows with designer shops, flagship stores, budget-friendly chains and small boutiques to shop from.Pathanamthitta, Trichur
and theKozhikode are some of the famous ones. A day tour around the city will unveil to you the beauty and the value of the city which can be easily planned with this Kerala Tourism App.
This Kerala Tourism app is easy to use, it allows you to navigate through the maps of a city, get to know about the main city attractions, hotel tariffs and locations along with the flight details that will take you in and out of the city. It provides you with all the useful information that you might need. Just download this app and make your trips a worthwhile experience.
1. Provides you with a list of Tourism of a city along with their websites
2. Gives you a description of each tourist spot of a city along with an image
3. You can navigate through the maps and find your way out
4. It will make you self dependent on trips and help you enjoy more
So, just download the Kerala Tourism App and let yourself free on holidays. Hope you have fun!
The app is designed to let a kid enjoy coloring pictures made available and thereafter sharing it on many platforms. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
India (Hindi: भारत), is the largest country in the Indian Subcontinent and shares borders with Pakistan to the west, China and Nepal to the north, Bhutan to the north-east, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. Sri Lanka lies to the south, Maldives to the south-west and Indonesia to the south-east of India in the Indian Ocean.
India is the seventh largest country in the world by area and, with over a billion people, is second only to China in population, although its much higher birthrate makes it likely to reach pole position in less than ten years.
It is an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity across its expanse, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth.
Users can search for the following details of KSRTC Bus Services that originate or terminate at Bangalore:-
• Service Available
• Type/Class of Services
• Boarding & Dropping points
• Users may kindly confirm & reserve their journey at the KSRTC Portal.
• Data displayed on the App is Courtesy of Kerala State RTC.
• This App is exclusively for non-profit & informational purposes only.
Vaisakh ML for Team KSRTC Blog www.ksrtcblog.com
Aanavandi App allows users to search for details of Kerala State RTC buses
This is the mappa map for Kerala, a state in Southern India known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches.
Regions included on the offline mappa map for Kerala: Malabar famous for its spices, textiles and food; Central Kerala with Kochi, Kerala-Thrissur and Kerala-Palakkad; Central Travancore; Northern Travancore and Southern Travancore.
Cities on the Kerala offline mappa map: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) — The capital and the largest city; Kochi (Cochin); Alapuzha (Alleppey); Kannur; Kollam (Quilon); Kottayam; Kozhikode (Calicut); Palakkad and Thrissur (Trichur).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kerala, India:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kerala now!
Follow us @
*Fixed "Page Not Found Error" in Version 2.0
This will give you
-Vehicle technical details
-Past registration history of the vehicle .
-RTO Of the Vehicle
This also allows you to check your licence details too!
Find Everything, You Think!
Do you need local business information in KERALA real quick?
Welcome to Call KERALA for Android!
This innovative free application works completely offline- It does not require internet connectivity or even a mobile network coverage to help you hunt down business, emergency and essential services contact details in KERALA. With internet and mobile connectivity Call KERALA offers advanced features like maps and directions to the local businesses.
Be it for finding that right restaurant for the lip smacking KERALA dinner, a local electrician, perfect place for your shopping spree or for finding the contact information of emergency services in KERALA, Call KERALA can help you find whatever you are looking for with ease.
Hundreds of categories and many thousands of listings, available for you as a one-time download.
This handy ‘on-the-go’ app from Just Call Info Services - with advanced search features and user friendly design makes local search easy & convenient like never before.
To know the All KERALA Business Telephone Numbers & Information
Kerala Tourism Development Corporation or KTDC is responsible for maintaining and regulating tourism activities in Kerala State of India with headquarters in state capital Thiruvananthapuram. KTDC have its offices in all the districts of Kerala. KTDC have many hotels in many famous and hotspot destinations of Kerala offering exotic facilities to tourist from all over the world. It have around 40 properties ranging from heritage five-star resorts to budget accommodation, managed under four brands.
Objectives of KTDC
• To promote Kerala as a leading tourist destination
• To identify key tourist destinations within Kerala and promote it outside
• To provide auxiliary support in developing key tourist destinations
• To provide highest quality hospitality services to tourists
• To act as one-source destination for various information regarding tourist destinations and other related information’s.
• To ensure higher returns to government, through financial and social viable projects, and thereby provide employment
KTDC APP is designed with the interest of being a tourist guide to the travellers and tourists visiting Kerala. The app will give you clear descriptions and images of the various hotels and resorts maintained by KTDC for you. The properties that currently included in this version of the app are:
• Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram
• Aranya Nivas, Thekkady
• Bolgatty Palace & Resort, Kochi
• Water Scapes, Kumarakom
• Samudra, Kovalam
• Golden Peak, Ponmudi
• Rain Drops, Chennai
• Periyar House, Thekkady
• Pepper Grove, Sulthan Bathery
• Hotel Nandanam, Guruvayoor
• Tamarind Easy Hotel, Thirunelly
Benefits of the app
• Integrating the latest mobile technologies to get the best features of KTDC properties to you from anywhere in the world
• Simple and innovative user interface allows you to see and get an idea about all the properties and their locations.
• A profile page for each property is provided and is very useful for the traveller to get all the features of the property with a single click.
• Pictures of the hotel or resort that you are interested in.
• Images of the different facilities and rooms provided by the property.
• Detailed description of the room categories and facilities.
• Routes on how to reach the destination from your current location.
• Special offers and deals provided for you from that property.
• Complete address, contact details and email address.
• Uniqueness of the property that separates it from others.
• Highlights of the property.
• Major tourist attractions in and around the spot.
• Different ways of accessibility: Railway stations, Airports etc.
• Links to others Kerala Government sources for all the further details and information that you may need on the property.
• A special locate feature that helps you to locate all the KTDC properties included in this application in comparison with your location and plots in a map to show the nearest one to you.
• A fully active feedback section through which you can communicate your queries, feelings, complaints and instructions to improve the services.
• If any special feature or offer is available to you through the app, you can use the KTDC Coupon Code which is given to you in the app to make avail that offer.
KTDC app is a fully undertaken government initiative with the idea of giving a helping hand to the people visiting KERALA, Gods own Country.
The application loads the maps of the area with satellite view and the directions in the maps from the users current location to the selected tourist place. Users of the application can select a district or choose a place from “Most Visited” list, to get complete details of that particular place.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
If you like this application, you can share this application to facebook by clicking the link below
In the full version of Kerala Glimpses several features have been added like Upcoming events, Details of hotels, tour operators and restaurants, phone call option, share the comments via email and facebook. User have an option to book the accommodation in the hotels online by using the phone call facility. The details of major health centers are also included in this full version. The main features that are included in the full version are:
★ Locate on Map
★ Detailed description of Tourist Places
★ Recommended Hotels and Restaurants
★ Phone call
★ Visit website
★ Tour Operators
★ Share the Comments
★ Upcoming events
★ Health care centers
★ Kerala Cuisine Preparation Method
★ Grand Kerala Shopping Festival
1. Locate on Map: Users can locate the map of tourist places. So it is very helpful for the tourist for finding the correct location.
2. Description: Users will get the detailed description of the tourist places. So it will be very helpful for the user to know more about the place.
3. Hotels and Restaurants: Recommended hotels and restaurants are included in the paid version. So the user can collect the details of accommodation very easily. Address and phone number of hotels and restaurants are provided in the application.
4. Phone call: We have provided the phone call facility in the paid version. So the user can contact the hotel, restaurant and tour operator coordinators directly.
5. Visit website: User can visit the website of recommended tour operators, hotels and restaurants. So the user can see the accommodation details also in well organized manner.
6. Tour Operators: We have provided the details of recommended Tour Operators. So the user can contact the tour operators directly to plan their tour in a well organized manner by using the phone call facility.
7. Share the Comments : User can share their comments via email and facebook.
8. Upcoming events: User can know the details of upcoming events that is to be happening in Kerala. Detailed description is include in the application.
9. Gallery: The user can view the gallery section of different festivals in Kerala.
10. Health centers:
Recommended health center details are included in the application.
11.Public Utility Service
Tourist will get all the details of Roadways, Railway Station, Airways, Tourist Information Center, Police Station and 24 Hour Service numbers. This will help all the tourist for well Organized Tourist Plan and security.
12. Grand Kerala Shopping Festival : The user will get all the details about Grand Kerala Shopping Festival.
For more information, visit: http://www.reubro.com.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
A compact and easy to use voice translation, translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results. allowing you to travel, communication, social networking is no longer a language barrier. Voice Translator can also be used as you learn and understand a language tool, a carry your own custom dictionary. Your voice will be translated and saved locally, used in offline.
• Session Translation: Dialogue between the two languages translation.
• Multi-language translation: Simultaneous translation into many languages.
• Session Storage: Use session saved your translation data, easy to organize and view.
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.cess to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
This is a favorite and classic reference work of Freemasonry, found or should be found within the library of every Freemasonic lodge or serious Freemason.
Prepare thyself! This famous magical grimoire is a powerful tome, purportedly written by King Solomon, the 10th-century monarch rumored in legend to be a master magician himself. Deciphered from ancient documents found in the depths of the British Museum.
This is a short biography of Pythagoras, written from a Theosophical, esoteric perspective. No actual texts of Pythagoras have survived: we only have second hand summaries and pastiches, such as the Golden Verses.
In precise and powerful prose it lays out the blueprint for the remaking of the mind and the re enchantment of the world.
A visionary named Ernest Holmes began a journey of exploration and research that profoundly affected thinkers throughout America.
Translation of the Sutra of 42 Chapters, which was the first Buddhist document translated into Chinese, and which had a huge influence on the development of Zen.
Many of the essays are introductions to various Buddhist topics for Christians, and all are also ideal for a general audience
This entry in the Wisdom of the East series consists of a translation of the Jodo-Wasan, the Psalms of the Pure Land. This text is by Shinran Shonin, the 10th century Japanese monk who founded Shin Buddhism, a branch of Pure Land Buddhism.
A treasury of Jewish proverbs from the Mishna and Talmud.The importance of a people's proverbs has long been recognised. Aristotle went to the trouble of making a collection of the popular sayings current in Greece at his time, and often quotes them in his works.