The Golf's "Holy Grail" or How Your Android Phone Can Improve Distance and Accuracy Throughout Your Golf Game; Could Obsolete Many Bunkers!
With the tempo of the pros at their fingertips, any and all-level golfers can sync perfect timing in their swing.
Mobile Golf Tempo is the best way to add length to your golf shots with a smooth swing rhythm and to master short game and putting distance control .
Professional golfers regularly work their tempo so why not you?
Feel The Pro And Swing Like A Pro!
Teaching pros agree that consistent tempo is an important aspect of the golf swing. A very slow tempo is something golfers of all levels should avoid. This app allows golfers to establish the tempo of the tour pros and a fluid rhythm in order to add length to their shots, consistency across their game and distance control.
The “Swing ratio” is the time it takes to complete the backswing as compared to the downswing. A swing ratio of 3:1 means the backswing is three times as long as the downswing. This swing ratio can vary across club selection or shot type. For example, many touring pros use a swing ratio of 3:1 for their driver with a ratio of 2.1:1 when making their putts.
By simply reacting to visual, audial or vibrational signals delivered through your smartphone, you can begin your backswing, start your downswing, and make impact with the golf ball at precisely the correct tempo and timing. It’s just that simple!
There is even and optional additional tone for golfers who utilize a swing trigger (any kind of move that takes place just before golfers start their swing) in their game.
The vibrating mode is very convenient not to disturb the other golfers at the driving range. If you find that the vibration of your phone is not strong enough or is not practical, you can purchase Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo™ (https://www.petersontuners.com/products/bodybeatpulse). This rechargeable active clip-on device will transform all the audial signals from the Mobile Golf Tempo App into vibration to silently convey the right tempo. Just connect the standard 3.5mm stereo plug and feel the tempo!
Visit our blog at https://www.mobile-golf-tempo.com/english/blog-in-english to learn to control distance in putting and short game using Mobile Golf Tempo
For the demanding golfers, Mobile Golf Tempo allows them to change all parameters of the tempo.
* Simple and advanced mode
* Possibility to create a WAV files containing audio sequences from your tempo to be played by your tiny music player for example
* The only tempo app fully configurable that allows slow tempo (useful for senior players) as well as extremely fast tempo like the faster pros on tour, and all in between
* One of the only tempo apps that allows you to break rules and experiment all you want: swing ratio can be changed from 1.00:1 to 4.25:1
* Opportunity to have different tempos for each club (including the putter)
* Tempo is expressed in different ways, one of which is textual (too slow, slow, relax, animated, lively, fast, very fast, explosive and too fast)
* 7 preset tempos corresponding to the majority of touring pros
* Ability to adjust the human reaction time to sound. So, you only have to react to the tones
* Ability to take into account the time of a possible swing trigger (ritual)
* Animation of the swing (driver, iron, full swing wedge, ¾ swing wedge, ½ swing wedge, ¼ swing wedges and putter), right-handed and left-handed. The movement of the golfer reflects your settings (e.g. the swing trigger and the human reaction time to sound)
* Possibility to select a random time between the sound sequences
* Vibrate mode
* Compatible with the Suunto G6 watch
* Languages: French, English and Spanish
* Train your tempo memory
* Learning mode
* Offline documentation with technical advices