Next-generation game designed for high-end devices.
Dawn Earth is a 3D Space Shooter. The year is 2175, the world is in the brink of nuclear war when an unknown alien species invades the planet.
All cities are turned to dust, the few survivors are trying to escape Earth and go to a colony in hopes to survive.
Your mission is to help these survivors escape with the hope to strike back at the aliens and retake our planet.
This game is the first in a series of “episodic” games based on the Dawn Earth universe.
- High-definition graphics and sound, pushing the limits of high-end Android devices.
- Fully orchestrated soundtrack and 3D sound. Listen with headphones for an audio-visual feast!
- Control ship with accelerometer and dynamic virtual joystick. Easy and intuitive controls to play on a casual setting.
- No ads.
- Running on the powerful Unity 3D engine.
- Translated into English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese.
Because this is a 3D game with high-resolution graphics and special effects, recommend running on a device with at least 1GHz CPU. Will run slow on old or low-end devices. Nvidia Tegra 3 devices or phones like the Samsung Galaxy S3 will get the best performance. Supports Android versions 2.3 or greater, including Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.