indiehitmaker is a mobile application that allows live performing artists (musicians, comedians, spoken word, etc.) with an existing IHM account to report live venue media sales (CD, Vinyl, DVD, etc) to Nielsen Soundscan from an Android device. Track your show sales and ACR (Audience Conversion Rate) to measure the impact of Indiehitmaker’s FanEngagement method at live shows.
Key Features Include:
- Paperless live venue sales settlement and Soundscan reporting
- Automated PDF and emailing of settlement sheets to Soundscan
- Manage live show schedule
- Locate live performance venues for directions (using GPS functionality)
- Advance shows via venue point-of-contact information
- Track show attendance to calculate ACR (Attendance Conversion Rate)
- Review show details (Load-in, Website, Doors, Capacity, etc.)
- Receive alerts of reported sales
Select your show right from your Android device, enter your sales, collect the venue rep signature and submit your show sales. All sales are uploaded to your IHM account and reported directly to Soundscan.