Key Features of our resume creator include:
• No account necessary.
• Full export to Microsoft Word.
• Option to email the resume to yourself or a potential employer.
• Automatically saves your resume data in resume builder for future use.
• Download resume directly to your Android smartphone.
How to use
Just install and launch our app. Tap "New Resume" to create a new resume or "Open Previous Resume" to load the previous resume you were working on. You'll then find yourself on the main page of our resume builder screen. For each section, tap and completely fill out the fields including your contact information, objective, education, certifications, work experience, skills and references. This step is critical since our resume builder was designed for you to complete all the fields in each section.
For each section that you complete, you'll see a green checkmark indicator acknowledging that you have completed that section. If you didn't fill out each field, a red x will be displayed.
Once you have filled out each section, you can either click the Email Resume or Download Resume button.
Email Resume will prompt you to select "send resume to yourself". You can use this feature to access your resume from another computer including but not limited to your desktop computer, laptop, a tablet or another smartphone. To send your resume to yourself, please remember that you will need word processing software on your computer to open .DOC files. Software like Microsoft Word is popular word processing software that you need to open the resume to make edits. Once you click "Send", we will then send an email to the employer with your resume attached.
Download Resume allows you to download the resume right to your smartphone or your external storage device. This allows you to save your resume if email access is not available.
Career Igniter Resume Builder is free to download and use from the Google Play store.
Features CreateCV résumé maker:
- Open, save, copy and delete résumés
- Export to PDF, upload PDF to Dropbox or email PDF
- Translate your CV to your own language
- Choose out of multiple CV styles
Download the CreateCV résumé generator now and start designing your CV!
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
* Create resume while offline and you can share when you are online.
* Edit the details and preview pdf resume document.
* Select only the relevant details from preference like Work experience, Educational details, Projects etc.
* Add signature with the declaration at the end of resume.
* Multiple resume formats with preview pdf option
* Preference on resume includes contact info, career objective, key qualification, professional summary, work experience, educational details, references, projects, achievements, area of interest, computer soft skills, co-curricular activities, custom info and declaration with signature at the bottom of resume.
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
Resume Maker makes writing a professional resume easy. This full featured app provides all the tools you need to write a high quality resume that will get the attention of hiring managers. Our resume and career experts track the latest trends in job and talent search practices. We can help you write a resume you can use to apply for jobs and share on social media. Individual Software is the developer and publisher of Resume Maker and the #1 best selling resume products for over 12 years. If you encounter any technical issues, please use the link below listed under Technical Support to contact us so we may assist you. We offer customer satisfaction or a refund.
Professional resources are provided to make writing your resume easy! No more writer’s block or wondering what you should say and how you should say it. View professional sample resumes and sample phrases written by resume writers to help and inspire you to write the perfect resume that showcases your unique experience.
You can create a resume by following the easy step-by-step guide or by importing your profile from LinkedIn and converting it into a professional resume. Once you’ve completed your resume, Resume Maker has powerful features to help you land your dream job, from creating cover letters to searching for jobs and preparing for interviews. You’ll have all the tools you need for a complete job search.
Copyright © 2014, Resume Maker, ResumeMaker, and the Individual Software logo are registered trademarks of Individual Software.
Optimized for Kindle Fire HD/HDX, 3rd Gen, Android OS Version 4.2.2
Other Android devices: Optimized for OS Version 4.4.4
• Easy Navigation - Every tool you need to create a professional resume, edit, e-mail, and share your resume on social media is available on the Main Menu.
• Over 1,000 Sample Resumes – Hundreds of Sample Phrases - View Sample Resumes and Sample Phrases for ideas and inspiration. Pre-written phrases are provided for resume sections, such as Objective and Experience, and can be personalized.
• Cover Letters - Create professional cover letters to get the attention of hiring managers. Select from over 200 sample letters.
• Job Search Tools - Search millions of jobs instantly within a given criteria that you select, from a 5 to a 50 mile radius. Apply numerous search filters for the type of company and position you are seeking.
• Salary & Cost of Living Calculators - Find out the salary range for the position you are seeking and be ready to negotiate. The cost of living calculator helps you negotiate the salary when you are relocating for a new job.
• Virtual Interviews - Get ready for interviews with the most common questions hiring managers ask with 25 Virtual Video Interviews and 500 Questions and Answers.
• Technical Support - We provide FREE technical support for Resume Maker. To get assistance, please go to: http://www.individualsoftware.com/support/