Panecal is a scientific calculator that can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Best Engineering Calculator for Windows PPC & Palm since 2002 now for Android. 500+ formulae (US / Metric units) & 100 + property tables catering to Mechanical, Hydraulic, Structural, Machine Design, Electrical, Fluid Mech., Heat & Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Pulp & Paper, HVAC, Heat Ex., Pipe Flow & Automotive.
A must have for Engineers. Empower yourself with instant references and solutions of frequently encountered calculation at your finger tips. Just few taps, and all the calculations that consumed lots of efforts and time will vanish, there by increasing efficiency. This means you will have more time to analyze your information and make better informed decisions, thus helping your company maintain a competitive edge.
Integrated in-place unit convertor with 2900+ units & 50000+ conversions.
Scientific Evaluator --
Superlative collection of operators.
Function Categories --
exp, log, log2, log10, abs, sgn, sqr, rnd, int, sqrt
sin, cos, tan, cot, sec, csc, asin, acos, atan, acot, asec, acsc
sinh, cosh, tanh, coth, sech, csch, asinh, acosh, atanh, acoth, asech, acsch
Financial Functions --
PV - Present Value.
FV - Future Value.
NPER - Calculates number of periods of an investment based on periodic constant payments and a constant interest rate.
Mortgage & Loan Calculator with Complete table.
DDB -Double-declining-balance depreciation method.
SLN - Straight-line depreciation.
PPMT - Calculates the principal payment for a given period of an annuity based on periodic fixed payments and a fixed interest rate.
SYD - Calculates the sum-of-years digits depreciation of an asset for a specified period.
Statistical Functions --
Summation of Data
Summation of Squares of Data
Population standard deviation
Sample standard deviation
median of the given values.
Average of the absolute deviations.
Summation of squares of deviations
nPr, nCr, Min, Max
Quadratic simultaneous equations
Cubic simultaneous equations
Loan & Amortization Tables --
Calculate the Total interest, monthly interest, monthly payment, monthly breakup on Principal paid and interest paid. Generate Amortization table with Escrow and Extra principal as optional inputs.Easy to use. Complete chart of all the months
Unit Converter --
Most comprehensive unit converter utility tool.
Comes with 150+ categories, 2900+ Units and 50000+ conversions.
Option to search Categories & Units. This enables you to quickly locate the units and do the conversion.
Currency Converter --
Convert currency values to various currencies. Convert between over 170 different currencies with Daily updated currency exchange rate.
5 function plotter. Cartesian & Polar Curve mode.
Multiple Skins. --
Base Conversions, Date-Time Calculator & more..
Calculator HD has a simple design based on functionality. You will have lots of options and an elegant user interface for everyday use in scientific and basic operations.
Only turn your Android device into landscape mode and have a precise scientific calculator, and turn again into portrait mode and have a basic calculator for simple operations.
If you're a student, housewife, accountant or mathematician, HD calculator lets you perform all the operations you see fit.
• Modes: Basic in portrait and scientific in landscape. The basic mode lets you daily operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The scientific or advanced mode enables you to have a complete scientific calculator for complex operations.
• Languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
• Calculations of degrees and radians.
• System memory where you can store multiple values and then retrieve them when necessary.
• Unlimited history of previous calculations.
• No need to remember values or constants, now you can use them directly during calculations thanks to our collection of constants added to Calculator HD.
• Choose the theme that you like or best suits you. Currently the calculator has the classic, calculator, ice, red and lined. Gradually we will add more themes.
• If you entered wrong a number by accident, slide your finger to edit.
• Copy and paste the results directly into the current calculation
• All types of calculations: financial, statistical, engineering, accounting, algebra and geometry. Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, logarithms, square roots, solve equations or just become a master of mathematical knowledge.
-translation of integers from one notation to another number system;
-translation of the binary number to Gray code;
Translated from the Gray code to binary;
-translation of a binary number in the Hamming code;
-translation of the Hamming code to binary (correcting one error, with the message in finding errors and indicating the position of the error, the two errors are impossible to transfer messages in binary);
Thanks to the AWESOME POWER of logarithmic scales a slide rule gives you several computational features using your very own virtual, mechanical computer. With this slide rule, you can: multiply and divide, multiply chains of numbers, find reciprocals, determine squares / square roots / cubes / cube roots, base-10 logarithms, and sines / cosines / tangents / cotangents.
Contains support for both phone and tablet devices. Provides ANIMATED built-in help for maximizing your slide rule usage.
This app will definitely help establish your nerd-cred.
This is my first application, so please, don't rate low :) Also, the ads are only in preference menu and you can easily switch them off for free. So,please, don't rate low because of ads.
If you found bugs, or have some suggestions about functionality or interface, please contact me by email through this page or through the information label in my application.
All rights reserved. The developer of this software disclaims all warranties with regard to this software. In no case shall the authors be liable for any damages, while using this software.
This calculator uses for students, office or daily work.
Calculator can display multiple lines expressions allow you to prevent input errors. Calculator comes with memory system, move the cursor on the screen can be easily modified expression.
* Calculate the memory system to help you modify the error
* Results and expressions History
* Decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal
* Basic Conversion
* Memories of main memory and six variables
* Percentage calculations
* Arithmetic, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and forgiveness.
* DEG, RAD GRAD mode.
* Floating point, fixed point, scientific and engineering display mode.
* Configurable decimal separator, the grouping separator
* The number of bits for conversion based configuration
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Vibration and orange color key input confirmation
Also, using this application you can easily convert complex numbers from the a + ib form to the polar form, and vice versa.
Complex Calc is useful for calculations in electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, statistics and other engineering fields.
In the settings you can select a number of digits after the decimal point for the result of your calculations*
*Needs restart to apply the new settings.
1. Trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
3. 10 length memory log.
4. Infinite calculation log.
5. Scientific, Engineering and Fixed number systems.
6. Natural Logarthm.
7. Square , square root , percentage functionalities.
8. Exponential function.
- Perfect ergonomics and design
- Two modes: basic calculations portrait mode and engineering calculations in landscape
- Preserving the history of computing (Press "Menu")
- Copy to clipboard as the operation itself, and its result (Press and hold your finger on the screen to bring up the context menu)
- Setting a variable in memory buttons (Press and hold the memory for recording the number in memory. Click on the memory to display the number on the display)
- Persistence, even in the event of the closure of the program than the user (for example with no grasp of memory)
http://vk.com/club65650984 - Group VKontakte
https://www.facebook.com/groups/arkhon/ - Facebook Group
- 15 digits of significand and 3 digits of exponent
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo, negation
- mixed and improper fractions
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions
- unlimited number of braces
- operator priority
- advanced number operation such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, ...
- goniometric and hyperbolic functions
- powers, roots, logarithms, ...
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format
- display exponent as SI units prefix
- memory operations with 10 extended memories
- clipboard operations
- result history
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems
- logical operations and bitwise shifts
- fundamental physical constants
Calculator has many settings to manage full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators etc.
You get these additional functions in HiPER Calc Pro:
- up to a hundred decimal places and 9 digits of exponent
- landscape mode
- significand and exponent precision settings (separately for portrait and landscape mode)
** I am aware of the existing bug, he already Fixed a new version
** This version of the calculator will not be supported more, new version here:
- Compatible with HD screens.
- Tap the overflow menu in Action Bar to select theme.
- Save the value you want in memory with simple click.
- Track your calculation history by scrolling the top screen.
- Space decimal separator.
- 10 fraction digits precision.
- Share via facebook Twitter Instagram Google mail Viber WhatsApp Messenger Skype
Please rate it !
Operations and functions:
- basic (add, subtract, divide, multiply);
- trigonometric (angles in degrees, radians, gradians);
- common logarithm;
- powers, square root;