Programs are easy to enter because instructions only take a few key presses each and there's no complex syntax to learn. Your programs are saved as plain text and may be shared to other mobile devices. You can even edit your programs on your computer.
The user manual and EULA may be viewed online at http://www.igram.org/progcalc
- One Input Screen
- Product Features : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
As an example, most calculators do not provide a function to calculate the area of a circle without entering the formula PI * Radius2 which can become quite tedious and error prone if done repeatedly. Our programmable calculator allows you to create this function and assign it to one of the programmable keys. The BASIC program that performs this function is shown below:-
FUNCTION AreaOfCircle(R AS DOUBLE) AS DOUBLE
REM If radius wasn't entered in calculator then ask for it now
IF (R = 0.0) THEN
INPUT "Enter Radius",R
REM Calculate area of circle
AreaOfCircle = PI * R * R
Once this has been added to a programmable key then it simply becomes a matter of entering the radius and pressing the appropriate programmable key. This save the tedium of repetitive calculations and completely eliminates the chances of making mistakes when entering the formula - the calculation will be performed consistently every time.
A popup menu will be displayed when a programmable key is pressed that is associated with a program containing several functions. If it contains only a single function then it will be immediately executed.
A program is passed the contents of the calculator's display when it is started and has full access to the calculator's memories. Your programs are also able to popup dialog boxes to ask for additional input values, display a list of items to choose from, read and write to files and display a alert boxes.
This programmable calculator offers the following facilities and features:-
o Works in Decimal, Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal and Statistical modes.
o Degrees, Radians, Gradians and Hyperbolic Trigonometry modes.
o Fix, Sci, Eng and Normal display formats for controlling the number of decimal points / significant figures.
o Standard Trigonometric Functions including:- Sine, Cosine, Tangents, Secant, Cosecant, Cotangents and their inverse functions.
o Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions including:- Sine, Cosine, Tangents, Secanant, Cosecant, Cotangents and their inverse functions.
o Memory including MS, M+, M-, MR
o Percentage function
o Common Logarithm (Base 10), Binary Logarithm (Base 2) and Natural Logarithm (Base e)
o X^2 and Square Root
o X^n and X root n
o Reciprocal (1/x)
o Factorial using the gamma functions allows the factorial of non-integer numbers.
o Built in constants including:- pi, e, g and c.
o Binary operators include AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XNOR, RoL, RoR, AsL, AsR, LsR, RoLC, RoRC and BitX (Special function for extracting and combining arbitrary bits from a word: FEDC bitx F0F0 outputs 00FD).
o Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal modes can be used with either 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit or 64bit word size.
o Statistical Mode allows the calculation of Sum of values, sum of squares, mean (x-bar), population standard deviation, sample standard deviation and variance.
The programmable calculator comes with a set of several pre-written programs and examples programs. The pre-written programs include:-
o Area Calculation - calculate area of circles, cones, cubes, ellipses, rectangles, spheres, squares and triangles.
o Volume Calculations - calculate volume of boxes, cones, cubes, cylinders, pyramids and spheres.
If you have any problems, find any bugs or have any suggestions for this app then please Email us directly using the link provided on this page. Leaving a one star ratings on Google Play does little to help fix the problem and is not as effective as sending us an email describing any problems you have seen.
Normal calculator functions like addition, subtraction, division etc.
Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
Misc option is included
Scientific engineering format
Fixed decimal places
Tiny set of mathematical and physical constants
Help guide is included
Algebraic functions are added
Enjoy the advanced features of free scientific calculator by downloading this app.
Panecal is a scientific calculator that can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
All the features of the free version (MasterCalc MC40), are included in this model.
For more information please see the application MasterCalc MC40.
You can import formulas, user-defined functions and constants stored in the model MC40.
Currently the differences between the two calculators are:
-Statistical Functions: mean, standard deviation, linear regression.
-Store more than 3 user defined functions.
-Programmable Keyboard: Assign hot keys for easy access to your frequently used formulas and functions.
-Multiple Expressions: Run several expressions and process repetitive calculations automatically.
What does the full version include that the free version doesn't?
- Polar Form Complex Number Support
- Full Landscape Support
- 7 Premium Themes (12 total)
- Android's ONLY full-featured Programmer's Calculator
CalcTastic includes the following features:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods
- Hybrid Prefix & Postfix Notation
- Expression or Stack Display
- Expression History with 20 records
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers
- Memory with 10 registers
- 12 high-quality themes
- Copy and Paste
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping)
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C
- Rectangular and Polar form Complex Number support
- Real, Imaginary, Argument, Magnitude and Conjugate functions
- Fractions and Fraction Calculations
- Convert Decimals to Fractions
- Degree, Minute, Second Support
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits
- Table of 44 Physical Constants
- 289 different conversion units across 18 categories
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads
- Hyperbolic Trig functions
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
- Percent and Delta Percentage
- Remainder, Absolute, Ceiling and Floor operations
- Factorial (not integer limited)
- Combinations and Permutations
- Random Number Generator
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
- Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal display and conversions
- 100% support for all common integer-sizes (8, 16, 32 and 64 bit)
- Every integer-size is supported in both SIGNED and UNSIGNED modes
- Calculation History viewable in all four bases
- Cast from any integer-size to any integer-size
- Dedicated binary-bit display for all 64-bits
- Instant access to toggle any binary bit
- Bitwise logic operations AND, OR, XOR
- Bitwise shift operations (correctly differentiates between SIGNED and UNSIGNED right shifts)
- Roll Left and Right for quick number entry
- 1's and 2's complement. Native interpretation is 2's complement
- Byte and Word flipping
- Random Number Generator
- Regular calculator functions: plus, minus etc.
- Regular MR, M+ memory style together with STO, RCL style -- up to ten stored values.
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, conversion between angle units.
- A lot of algebraic functions including gamma function, modulus, quotient and remainder of the integer division.
- Random number, percentage, parentheses.
- Scientific and engineering format. Fixed number of decimal places.
- Programmable feature. PGMCalc can store up to ten programs. Each program is a sequence of actions with variables and halts and without conditional constructs.
- Small set of mathematical and physical constants.
MK-61 was the best seller of all USSR programmable calculators of 1980-s (B3-34, MK-54, MK-56, MK-61, MK-52).
Calculators are emulated on microcode level so they behave exactly like the original devices, including all non-documented features and inaccurate calculations. For ease of use application features saving and loading emulation states.
This app's emulation engine Java code is based on C++ source of Felix Lazarev's emu145 project.
Emulation was highly optimized for speed and should run in real time on any phone.
Hint 1: touch calculator's indicator to toggle slow/fast mode. Indicator's blinking looks better in slow mode.
Hint 2: you can choose between MK-61 and MK-54 using menu option that becomes visible when calculator is switched off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
History of changes in previous versions:
MK-61 v1.0 - the first working version
MK-61 v1.1 - fixed UI bugs, speed optimization
MK-61 v1.2 - keep state after pressing Home or Back
MK-61 v1.3 - "About" dialog, enlarged digits, added state saving/loading (up to 50 slots)
- fix emulation for entering negative power of ten
- 10x speed increase - now works even on old Android devices
- touch indicator to toggle fast/slow mode
- on fast phone use slow mode for blinking
- fixed key press detection
- fixed indicator symbols size
- stable states saving - will be compatible with future versions
- main screen user interface completely redesigned from the scratch:
* authentic look (as much as possible)
* adaptive behavior that fits any screen from 2 to 10 inch
- launcher icon redesigned
- added slight vibration on button press, more sensible on angle mode change, even more intensive for on/off switch
- screen never goes off even when nothing is touched for a long time
- added "Settings" page to let user choose vibration and/or disabled screen auto-off
- indicator font size fix for tablets
- fixed ГРД angle mode switch position (was acting as Degrees mode instead of Grads)
- saved states now can have names. Hint: load and save state to rename it.
- use up to 99 saved states now instead of 50
- added Russian user interface translation
- a number of polishing UI tweaks on the main and settings screens
MK 61/54 v2.0
- added MK-54 emulation
- application name was changed to "MK 61/54" to reflect the fact it supports both devices
- when calculator is switched off, selector button chooses between "MK 61" and "MK-54"
- save states remember which calculator type they were saved with
- old save states use MK 61 device
- added soft "Menu" button on devices that lack hardware menu button
- added support for older Android versions, including Android 1.6
- additional UI polishing for tablets
- "MK 61 ↔ MK-54" button is now menu option (available when calculator is off)
- "About" moved from settings to menu, now with usage hints
- fixed calculator's display font size issue:
* entering power of ten should not split display into two lines (was an issue on some devices)
* width should be fully used
- ШГ→/ШГ←/↔ got better labels
- fixed/improved layout on devices with low and medium resolution
- fixed UI scaling issue on normal-mdpi screens
- improved large-mdpi screens
If you still have issues - please let me know device/firmware this happens on.
- added thin border around buttons
Calculator Ultimate Lite is a fully functional scientific calculator. It is a user-friendly tool, always available in your cellphone, with ample capabilities. As a Lite version of Calculator Ultimate it is recommended to anyone who needs the use of solving complex calculations including all features mentioned below.
Calculator Ultimate functions are divided into five main Tabs (Basic, Scientific, Equations, Conversions, Matrices). In Lite version only Basic and Scientific Tabs are activated.
-Basic arithmetic calculations
-Trigonometric functions (including hyperbolic)
-Logarithms (in any given base)
-Fling left or right between tabs
-Memory feature giving the ability to store 11 values
-Option for using rads or degrees in trigonometric calculations
-Option to move the application to SD card
-Ability to save screens of calculations in order to retrieve them later by name
We are continuously working on adding new features and improving our application. So please feel free to contact us if you counter any problems, have any recommendations or need any kind of help!
For "programmable" I mean programmable using Python, in fact, the software provides a full interpreter for this great language!
All the calculations are performed in symbolic mode, the "evalf" command allows yout to get a numeric one.
Among other things, the program is also able to calculate derivatives and integrals.
The app is written in Python, using Kivy and Sympy.
Want to pay me a cup of coffe? Download the SUPPORTER edition :)
Unlike many other applications, the flashlight does not turn off when the device is locked, minimize the application also allows to use any other application while the LED lights.
Use the flash of your camera phone to emit bright light. Some devices do not incorporate a camera flash. In this case, you can use the screen light.
App design by: Diarment Creations
Put steam power to your pocket. Compute stylish!
Operations and functions:
- basic (add, subtract, divide, multiply);
- trigonometric (angles in degrees, radians, gradians);
- common logarithm;
- powers, square root;