I don't want this app to be a copycat, so it will be not exactly the same as "Clear for iPhone".
Koalcat's Clear is a simple to-do app that can let your mind to focus on your tasks with a simple-to-use and attractive interface.
If you can not get pro version after pay for it, you can reinstall it to fix this bug and you should backup first.
How to use:
1.move right to complete
***move right far to set reminder***
2.move left to delete
3.pull down to create
4.pinch to switch
5.pull-to-expand to create
6.double-click to edit
7.click number to expand
Now it supports more features:
1.add new to-do note with one line limit
2.move right to check the note.
3.move left to delete the note.
4.change the order of notes
5.support some gestures(v0.3)
6.support double-click edit feature(v0.4)
7.support backup and restore notes
Coming up soon:
//1.sync with Google Tasks
If you have any questions or feature suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact me immediately.
For more information, plaese visit KoalCat's Blog.
Flo Rian Hein
WHAT IS "CACHE"?
Many popular Android apps make a habit of storing long usage histories and other temporary data to help them start up a little faster. This is called "cached data", but many smartphone owners find that when it starts building up their entire phones slow down! Poorly written apps may never remove those "temporary files" at all. Clear Master knows how to track down and wipe cached data to reclaim your precious disk space. Any effect on the speed of other apps is minimal and temporary.
CLEAR THESE AWAY WITH SINGLE TAPS:
✓ Third-party app-generated cache data;
✓ Internet browsing and search history;
✓ Outgoing and received call and SMS records;
✓ Gmail search history;
✓ Google Play store search history;
✓ Google Maps search records.
You can now schedule Clear Master to safely wipe a specially-chosen selection of app cache data at a time of your choosing. This scheduled clean doesn't touch personal data or call and message logs, so it's a safe way to reclaim space on your phone every day!
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
* Clear Note Widgets are scrollable, transparent sticky notes that can be quickly and easily pinned to any home screen and edited just by tapping on them
* Seamlessly blends into your home screen's background (completely transparent widget background) or choose a background color
* Customize the background color, text color, and font sizes of your note widget
* Create regular notepad notes with optional encryption/password-protection for maximum security
* Note widgets are available in multiple sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes (each home screen icon takes up 1 space) and resizable in Android 3.1+
* No permissions required!
* Send Note option lets you quickly and easily share your note through Gmail, text message, or your favorite email client
* No ads or spyware of any kind
* Small download: Clear Note Widget is less than 1 megabyte!
* Free updates and support for life!
So what exactly is Clear Note Widget? Is it an app or a widget?
- Both! Clear Note Widget's main feature lets you place transparent notes that blend in with your home screen, but it also functions pretty well as a standard note app (opening it through the shortcut). Regular (aka non-widget) notes can also be password-protected/encrypted.
How do I add a widget to my home screen?
- You'll first need to tap the App Drawer icon. This should bring up a list of your applications with two tabs near the top of the screen: Apps and Widgets. Tap the widgets tab, and scroll over to the right (swipe left) until you get to the Clear Note Widgets. From there, just tap on your desired size (you can always resize later*), hold, and you'll be able to drop the widget on any of your home screens.
How do I resize a widget?
- While on a home screen, press and hold a Clear Note Widget for about 1-2 seconds, then let go. You should see a box around your note widget with some blue "handles" at the corners. Drag the handles either towards or away from the widget, depending on whether you'd like the widget to be smaller or larger.
*I can't seem to resize my widget to a smaller size. What's the deal?
- You might be running Android 3.1 or 3.2. Android 3.1 introduced widget resizing but only above a minimum width and height. So a 2x2 widget could be resized anywhere between 2x2 and 4x4, but never smaller than 2x2. This was fixed in Android 4.0+, but aside from upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich, the only solution is to add a 1x1 widget to the home screen (which will let you resize to any larger size and back).
How do I create a regular note?
- Regular notes (the non-sticky kind) can be created directly from the Clear Note Widget app. Just run Clear Note Widget from your App Drawer or the shortcut icon, and press the "Create a New Note" button!
I don't like having to change my background color, text colors or font sizes every time. Help!
- No problem! You can set up your default options (editor font size, background, text colors, font sizes) by tapping on the Settings icon (the one with the two circles) while editing a note or the notes list screen. There's a slight difference between the two: the widget note Settings menu lets you set your current widget options as the default, while the notes list Settings menu lets you select the actual default options!
Clear Note Widget Official Site: http://www.clearnotethis.com
Would you like to structure your media contents in a document way?
Reports Assistant is for you.
Reports Assistant allows you to create documents with the information on your mobile phone. Your reports will be composed of customized items such as:
- Texts, write or just dictate them.
- Images, use the images on your phone or take a photo.
- Videos, use the videos on your phone or record one.
- Audio, use the sounds on your phone or record them.
After finishing your reports, you can:
- Send them by email with all the media attached.
- Create a ZIP archive and upload it to your favorite cloud storage.
Your report will contain all the files you included, which makes it a perfect tool to collect information on the go!
If you miss any type of information for your reports, just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
Internet permissions are required for AdMob.
Record audio and write to external storage permissions are required to record the media data for the reports.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree
- You need to install "Schedule St."(Free) separately to use this application.
- You need to select new refill in calendar view config to apply it to your calendar.
- Please finish the application or shutdown the device to erase an ads after you buy refills.
- Technical support is in Japanese only.
This application is a calendar design for day planner application "Schedule St.".
You can switch some calendar designs according to the purpose.
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2
* Conveniently keeping records in service.
* Flexible display modes equally fitting for private houses and condominiums.
* Viewing territories by screens, households, tenants, visits.
* Saving date and time of all visits.
* Tracking of service time in the chronometer mode.
* Custom colors for households in automatic or manual mode.
* Tracking of placed literature (including via text templates in notes), return visits, Bible studies.
* Detailed tracking of all service sessions with all relevant statistics.
* Composing total monthly reports and sending via e-mail or SMS.
* Automatic and manual data backup.
* Saving data to Dropbox and syncing across connected devices.
* Absolutely free app, no ads.
* Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian.
The project is open source.
Discussion and project home: http://code.google.com/p/jwdroid/
Check that page if you want to help with translation to your language.
Tags: JW, Jehovah's Witnesses, preaching, ministry, organizer, notes.
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
• Clean user-interface
• Splits bill between different people
• Calculates in real-time for immediate results
Simple to use. No clutter. Beautiful.
This app is specifically designed for supporters during mobile use. They can thus be directly at the customer site and view and edit orders.
- Log in as supporter or dispatcher
- Access to requests and inquiries according to configured permissions
- Display details of the requests, including the processing steps
- Answer requests by email
- Edit requests (e.g. edit, finish, re-submit, set appointments …)
- Enable the customer to sign a processing step
- Variable view of requests (grouping, sorting)
- Create new requests
- Escalate requests to other resources
- Add, view and download attachments
- Search for requests (open and completed)
To use the mobile i-net HelpDesk you need a wireless- or internet-connection (eg via VPN) to reach your i-net HelpDesk server.
CHECK OUT THE I-NET HELPDESK
You can try the mobile i-net HelpDesk simple and free. We offer you a demo instance on the internet that can be selected in the app at startup.
If you want to test the i-net HelpDesk server internally, and with your data, you can download the software free as a trial version from our website www.inetsoftware.de/de/helpdesk. The trial version is limited to 60 days and has no restrictions during this period.
We are always available for questions, suggestions and any problems you may encounter! You can reach us by email directly from the settings of the app.
During the 60-day trial period of the i-net HelpDesk you will also receive free telephone support.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
- read your contacts: Find local contacts that have additional email adresses or telefon numbers to be displayed within the details of e.g. a supporter.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows to write downloaded attachments to the device file system or SD card.
- add or remove accounts: The HelpDesk app adds an account to the device and is able to remove it.
- create accounts and set passwords: The connections settings are stored securely as an account on the device.
- find accounts on the device: Allows to read the HelpDesk account data that was stored on the device.
- full network access: Allows the communication with a HelpDesk server via internet.
- view network connections: In case of errors, provides the possibility to display whether neither a WLAN nor a e.g. 3G connection is active.
- test access to protected storage: Allows to test if there is a file system to download an attachment to.