I don't want this app to be a copycat, so it will be not exactly the same as "Clear for iPhone".
Koalcat's Clear is a simple to-do app that can let your mind to focus on your tasks with a simple-to-use and attractive interface.
If you can not get pro version after pay for it, you can reinstall it to fix this bug and you should backup first.
How to use:
1.move right to complete
***move right far to set reminder***
2.move left to delete
3.pull down to create
4.pinch to switch
5.pull-to-expand to create
6.double-click to edit
7.click number to expand
Now it supports more features:
1.add new to-do note with one line limit
2.move right to check the note.
3.move left to delete the note.
4.change the order of notes
5.support some gestures(v0.3)
6.support double-click edit feature(v0.4)
7.support backup and restore notes
Coming up soon:
//1.sync with Google Tasks
If you have any questions or feature suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact me immediately.
For more information, plaese visit KoalCat's Blog.
Flo Rian Hein
WHAT IS "CACHE"?
Many popular Android apps make a habit of storing long usage histories and other temporary data to help them start up a little faster. This is called "cached data", but many smartphone owners find that when it starts building up their entire phones slow down! Poorly written apps may never remove those "temporary files" at all. Clear Master knows how to track down and wipe cached data to reclaim your precious disk space. Any effect on the speed of other apps is minimal and temporary.
CLEAR THESE AWAY WITH SINGLE TAPS:
✓ Third-party app-generated cache data;
✓ Internet browsing and search history;
✓ Outgoing and received call and SMS records;
✓ Gmail search history;
✓ Google Play store search history;
✓ Google Maps search records.
You can now schedule Clear Master to safely wipe a specially-chosen selection of app cache data at a time of your choosing. This scheduled clean doesn't touch personal data or call and message logs, so it's a safe way to reclaim space on your phone every day!
• One click CLEAR 4G coverage check
• Check for any address or location
• Track yourself en-route to check coverage along the way
• Purchase CLEAR service
This app is specifically designed for supporters during mobile use. They can thus be directly at the customer site and view and edit orders.
- Log in as supporter or dispatcher
- Access to requests and inquiries according to configured permissions
- Display details of the requests, including the processing steps
- Answer requests by email
- Edit requests (e.g. edit, finish, re-submit, set appointments …)
- Enable the customer to sign a processing step
- Variable view of requests (grouping, sorting)
- Create new requests
- Escalate requests to other resources
- Add, view and download attachments
- Search for requests (open and completed)
To use the mobile i-net HelpDesk you need a wireless- or internet-connection (eg via VPN) to reach your i-net HelpDesk server.
CHECK OUT THE I-NET HELPDESK
You can try the mobile i-net HelpDesk simple and free. We offer you a demo instance on the internet that can be selected in the app at startup.
If you want to test the i-net HelpDesk server internally, and with your data, you can download the software free as a trial version from our website www.inetsoftware.de/de/helpdesk. The trial version is limited to 60 days and has no restrictions during this period.
We are always available for questions, suggestions and any problems you may encounter! You can reach us by email directly from the settings of the app.
During the 60-day trial period of the i-net HelpDesk you will also receive free telephone support.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
- read your contacts: Find local contacts that have additional email adresses or telefon numbers to be displayed within the details of e.g. a supporter.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows to write downloaded attachments to the device file system or SD card.
- add or remove accounts: The HelpDesk app adds an account to the device and is able to remove it.
- create accounts and set passwords: The connections settings are stored securely as an account on the device.
- find accounts on the device: Allows to read the HelpDesk account data that was stored on the device.
- full network access: Allows the communication with a HelpDesk server via internet.
- view network connections: In case of errors, provides the possibility to display whether neither a WLAN nor a e.g. 3G connection is active.
- test access to protected storage: Allows to test if there is a file system to download an attachment to.