- Sign jumps
- View signature
- New and improved charts
- Network connection detection
- Some small bugfixes
- Added support for Android 2.3.x + again
BASEline is designed for skydivers to improve flight performance by offering real-time audible and visual feedback.
BASEline displays information from phone sensors such as altitude, speed, glide ratio, tilt, distance and bearing to target. Learn your glide ratio, fallrate, etc. Record tracks of your flights. Improve your skydiving performance. Includes:
- Translates sensor readings into audible feedback
- Alerts that fire when given conditions are met (eg- 3000ft and still in freefall, pull your chute!)
- Sound loops linked to your speed, glide ratio, fallrate, etc. (eg- a drum beat linked to your glide ratio)
- Set a "home" location, and then uses audible events to indicate distance and bearing to the home location.
- Also serves as a skydiving log book, recording from altimeter and GPS whenever the app is running.
It is strongly recommended that your device have a built-in barometric altimeter sensor (only available on some devices). GPS ALTITUDE IS NOT RELIABLE. Even with a barometric altimeter, phone sensors may not be reliable. Please exercise extreme caution if using this app in any risky or dangerous activities.
Software is provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. Skydiving is dangerous, don't be stupid.
*** This is NOT a real altimeter ***
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Perfect for the skydiving organizer, this app allows formation skydives to be assembled from a collection of over 1000 skydiving formations, from 2-ways to 20-ways (yes, every size: 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-, 13-, 14-, 15, 16-, 17-, 18, 19- and 20-ways!). The huge variety of formations includes both easy and challenging formations, making it easy to quickly create dives for jumpers of all experience levels. Need some 7-way or 13-way formations? You'll find plenty in this app.
This is the official app based on Mike Truffer's popular book, "The Book of Skydiving Formations", which has helped skydivers plan dives for many years.
Once a dive size is selected (2-way, 4-way, 20-way, etc.), formations can be browsed and added to form a sequence of "points", which becomes the planned skydive. The completed dive can then be reviewed while it is practiced on the ground ("dirt-dived").
Suffered one of the training programs jump application for Android.
preview sets of exercises
transition to a set of training schedule
mode switching Novice / Advanced
View descriptions of exercises with the cinematics
a system for tracking the progress of training (you do not need to remember when and how to do a set, just go and see what's on the schedule today)
the program can begin on any day
choice of the day to move to the desired workout progress
Skydiving Logbook is a logbook application dedicated to people that like to jump out of things that fly, or off of things that don't fly.
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
Skydive The Mag is the British Parachute Association’s (BPA) dedicated magazine for their members in the skydiving community. Going out to over five thousand UK skydivers bimonthly, Skydive The Mag offers British Parachute Association members the latest skydiving news, articles filled with useful ideas, techniques, tips and tricks and a source for upcoming events. Featuring expert advice from leading skydivers, coverage of high-profile international events, the secrets of being a better skydiver and the latest information from BPA-affiliated skydiving clubs around the UK and further afield, Skydive The Mag is the indispensable publication for today’s skydiver.
Flip your device and read the magazine in either orientation or tap the page selector to choose a specific page to fast-navigate. You can also download and save individual pages or full editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go. The Skydive The Mag app provides access to a large number of back editions of Skydive The Mag.
Just £2.99 for one month or £14.99 for a whole year’s subscription.
Members of the BPA will be able to access Skydive The Mag for free simply by entering their member’s unique login (provided by the BPA) into the subscriptions window within the app.
Your Skydive The Mag app features search functionality to find key-words relating to recent content, a zoom function to enable clearer reading of selected articles and social networking integration to keep your friends up to date with all the latest shared news from the magazine.
For any further information about the magazine see http://www.skydivethemag.com