This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Try before you buy at http://skydivingdraw.appsurfer.com
Draws can be:
* randomly generated or manually created
* copied and shared
* exported to PDF format
* saved and loaded
NSL Competition draws can be created, where the AAA draw is used as the base for the other class draws, substituting invalid formations where necessary.
Has dive pools for:
- Open (Speed)
- CF 2-way
- CF 4-way
* Adjust Total Weight => Updates Wingload & Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Canopy Size => Updates Wingload
* Adjust #Jumps => Updates Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Wingload => Updates Canopy Size
* Metric & Imperial
* Portrait & Landscape support
* Links to further downsizing information
* Links to Parachutist game & Skydive Altimeter app
* Facebook/Twitter/Email/Sina integration sharing
DISCLAIMER: Informational app only! Skydiving is an extreme sport with many factors involved. Any decision should only be undertaken after discussion/recommendations from a qualified skydiving instructor who understands your experience.
BASEline displays information from phone sensors such as altitude, speed, glide ratio, tilt, distance and bearing to target. Learn your glide ratio, fallrate, etc. Record tracks of your flights. Improve your skydiving performance. Includes:
- Translates sensor readings into audible feedback
- Alerts that fire when given conditions are met (eg- 3000ft and still in freefall, pull your chute!)
- Sound loops linked to your speed, glide ratio, fallrate, etc. (eg- a drum beat linked to your glide ratio)
- Set a "home" location, and then uses audible events to indicate distance and bearing to the home location.
- Also serves as a skydiving log book, recording from altimeter and GPS whenever the app is running.
It is strongly recommended that your device have a built-in barometric altimeter sensor (only available on some devices). GPS ALTITUDE IS NOT RELIABLE. Even with a barometric altimeter, phone sensors may not be reliable. Please exercise extreme caution if using this app in any risky or dangerous activities.
Software is provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. Skydiving is dangerous, don't be stupid.
- Log an unlimited number of skydives.
- Keep track of what gear was used on each jump.
- Request digital signatures directly from the device.
- All logged jumps are stored on iSkydive servers so you don't have to worry about losing your logbook.
If skydiving were safe, the parachute center would not require you to sign a waiver.
Jump from the sky with the help of aircraft is really awesome and it's adventurous sport also. In the sky diving both men and women participate before diving there are several safety measures should be taken into consideration. It's important to check gear whether they are in good shape or not. It's mandatory to carry the back up of parachute. It's mandatory to have a canopy. Now a days sky driver use rectangular air style parachute because of its maneuverability and ability to brake upon landing. Device like "Automatic activation device which helps the sky-driver to land safely on high altitude.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON Sky -Diving 101
**What is sky diving?
**What are sky diving sport so important?
**What are the benefits of sky diving?
**Tips to take care while sky-diving?
**What are the sky diving accessories required?
**What are safety measures required while practising sky-diving?
**Where to learn sky-diving from?
>>>>>This app is complete **Sky -Diving 101** It's a wonderful and thriller game but one should be careful while diving. Read more, that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
This is the only app you need when it comes to Skydiving.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Skydiving? Then download this app now!
Skydiving has an interesting history that can take up a whole volume, but this article will attempt to give a brief synopsis of that history. Most people consider skydiving a product of the twentieth century, but its history actually goes further back than that.
Discover more about Skydiving! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Skydiving app now!
This is the "Lite" version of the official app based on Mike Truffer's popular book, "The Book of Skydiving Formations", which has helped skydivers plan dives for many years.
Once a dive size is selected (2-way, 4-way, 20-way, etc.), formations can be browsed and added to form a sequence of "points", which becomes the planned skydive. The completed dive can then be reviewed while it is practiced on the ground ("dirt-dived").
Skydiving is for some that one jump too far, I know because I personally struggled when sitting on that plane ready to go! I eventually built up the courage to go as I had so many people supporting me. But it could have been so much easier if I had done my homework!
If you're in my shoes and preparing to jump, feeling last minute jitters then help is at hand with this comprehensive eBook! I've personally put together this eBook to help those who want to know more about skydiving, right from the ground up!
Sound too good to be true? It's Not!
You can now get all the information that you need about skydiving inside one small eBook, cutting through the time it takes to study and research! This gives you information regarding what accessories you may need, the eBook explains all the different types of skydiving, what to expect, you'll even get to know the equipment and your jumpsuit. Everything you need to know about skydiving can be found right here:
Independent Skydiving Guide For The First Timer
If you’re planning to do this breathtaking activity then you will be joining (According to statistics) 2 million fellow people who parachute jump annually. And if a 92 year old man with fake knees and an hearing aid can do it....anyone can, right?
Skydiving is more than simply putting on a parachute and jumping out a plane, equipment, drills and safety are all crucial elements for skydiving. You should never go into skydiving blind, doing your own research can actually make your first jump even more enjoyable!
Skydiving is considered to be a very extreme sport, yet a lot of people nowadays are becoming very inclined to it. As time passes, more and more daredevils come into being and get hooked on this breathtaking sport.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide...
- A Guide To Skydiving
- All About Skydiving Weights
- Indoor Skydiving
- The Truth About Parachutes
- Skydiving Accessories And Gadgets
- Skydiving Equipment-Knowing Your Jumpsuit
- Skydiving Myths Revealed
- Skydiving Photography Considerations
- The Less Popular Types Of Skydiving
- The Skydiving History
- And So Much More!
Flip your device and read the magazine in either orientation or tap the page selector to choose a specific page to fast-navigate. You can also download and save individual pages or full editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go. The Skydive The Mag app provides access to a large number of back editions of Skydive The Mag.
Just £2.99 for one month or £14.99 for a whole year’s subscription.
Members of the BPA will be able to access Skydive The Mag for free simply by entering their member’s unique login (provided by the BPA) into the subscriptions window within the app.
Your Skydive The Mag app features search functionality to find key-words relating to recent content, a zoom function to enable clearer reading of selected articles and social networking integration to keep your friends up to date with all the latest shared news from the magazine.
For any further information about the magazine see http://www.skydivethemag.com
Книга рассчитана на широкий круг спортсменов-парашютистов, проходящих подготовку в объеме первого спортивного разряда в авиационных организациях ДОСААФ и других ведомствах, культивирующих парашютный спорт. Ее могут использовать инструкторы авиационных организаций ДОСААФ для подготовки парашютистов.
© Издательство ДОСАФ СССР, 1979 г.
More from developer
This free version is limited to 50 jumps and you can only view your jumps. If you need more functions, you can buy Paralog Mobile.
Paralog Mobile is a mobile skydiving logbook. It supports syncronizing
your jumps with jumplog.net, view jump list, jump details and a summary
of your jumps.
You never have to carry a paper logbook to the dropzone, just use Paralog Mobile.
- View jump list
- View jump details
- View summary
- Lists of dropzones, aircrafts, equipments and jump types with summed up jump amount
Easy to use for all skydivers to carry your logbook everytime in your pocket.
Paralog Mobile works with data from Paralog skydiving logbook synced
You need an account on www.jumplog.net to use this app.
Without such an account you can't use this app.