- Log an unlimited number of skydives.
- Keep track of what gear was used on each jump.
- Request digital signatures directly from the device.
- All logged jumps are stored on iSkydive servers so you don't have to worry about losing your logbook.
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
By downloading this app, you understand that parachute activities are dangerous and you assume all liability for your actions and understand that some data presented by this app may be incorrect. You further assume all responsibility for interpreting said data and realize that improper use of this app can result in injury or death when engaging in parachute activities.
By downloading this app you understand that this app may cause data loss and that I am not responsible for any lost records or logs or other data.
Dive buddy is my attempt at creating a mobile app for skydivers that is both easy to use and highly functional. What started out as an annoyance of having to search the web for weather data has now turned into a full fledged app. Though the app is in production it is a beta version. This means there may be bugs and compatibility issues. While the app is designed to work with support down to Android's Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (android 4.0.x), some features may crash.
Yes there are ads. But there will be a version without ads soon for $0.99 (Being honest, I'll probably use any money on jumps because seriously... I haven't had a jump in months and I'm itching to get current and go up again).
Dive buddy features an easy-to-use navigation design and boasts 4 main parts as of now.
The Load timer is exactly that and can be used to quickly set a timer depending on the time until the next load is scheduled to go up.
Next is the weather feature which utilizes aviation weather data in conjunction with other data sources (wunderground) to present you with as much detail as possible.
The logbook is also like it sounds and you can easily export logs generated by the app to your SD card for import into Paralog. Dive buddy does not currently support importing yet, but it is planned for future updates to allow importing logs from paralog or from Skydiving Logbook (which is also a pretty awesome app available for iOS users as well). The logbook supports metric and imperial units.
Finally, there is an analog/digital freefall simulator that allows you to simulate an altimeter during a skydive. This can be used for training and even incorporates the time it takes to accelerate, making it extremely accurate.
NOTE: The logbook may be buggy so do NOT rely solely on it for record keeping. I am not responsible for lost information.
Currently the only language this app is available in is English and only U.S. USPA dropzones are listed for autocomplete.
Have fun and blue skies!
Burble is no longer a dirty word!
Whats new in this version (3.0) ?
1) Log book functionality added.
2) Team organizing functionality added.
3) Simplified sign up process.
4) Numerous other bug fixes and enhancements.
This free version is limited to 50 jumps and you can only view your jumps. If you need more functions, you can buy Paralog Mobile.
Paralog Mobile is a mobile skydiving logbook. It supports syncronizing
your jumps with jumplog.net, view jump list, jump details and a summary
of your jumps.
You never have to carry a paper logbook to the dropzone, just use Paralog Mobile.
- View jump list
- View jump details
- View summary
- Lists of dropzones, aircrafts, equipments and jump types with summed up jump amount
Easy to use for all skydivers to carry your logbook everytime in your pocket.
Paralog Mobile works with data from Paralog skydiving logbook synced
You need an account on www.jumplog.net to use this app.
Without such an account you can't use this app.