For what I want to do with it, which is listen to good music, I find it amazing. This has been one of my favorite apps for seven years, and I have not had the same issues some have had. It plays the stations I want to listen to, mainly Soft and Squishy, which is classic soft rock, and it plays no problem in the background. This is a great app and I like it very much, including its so called outdated UI. Great job!
Garbage Ui is ready outdated and the one channel I want doesn't work
Doesnt work in background. Crashes
Galaxy Note II Will not launch most of the time. The only thing I hear is product identification when it does launch.
Inetradio Only creates account. Station will not play
I couldn't even launch the app I couldn't even launch the app. They only part that works is when they asked to create an account.
* Combine your music from your device with the latest information and entertainment from around the world
* Bluetooth compatible for in-car listening and control from dashboard
* AutoWeather and AutoTraffic locate and play the closest weather and traffic reports wherever you go
* The Add New feature allows any podcast to be added to iNetRadio for full customization (see screenshot)
* Hear road by road traffic reports as they're updated from GeoTraffic before you head out and as you drive