Collating the most recent feed prices, milk data and global trade figures, Dairy App provides easy access to all the information a dairy farmer needs to get the best from their business.
Dairy App also features a live dairy industry news feed, plus industry gossip and analysis from renowned commentator Ian Potter.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Tambero.com is the first global app for dairy cattle and beef cattle, created as the result of collaboration between professionals in technological innovation solutions along with specialists and farmers.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
This app requires an internet connection.
Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)
The iPrep app gives every dairyman the opportunity to monitor their prep procedure by simplifying an otherwise tedious process. The program eliminates the need for pen and paper, re-entering data, performing calculations and creating reports – all actions previously necessary to complete a prep evaluation.
The iPrep app provides the following benefits:
• Calculations are automatically performed
• Real-time results are easily accessible
• Results are formatted for email distribution
Now you don’t have to hire someone to evaluate your prep procedure. The low price and simplicity of use makes it appealing to any dairyman, herdsman, parlor manager, consultant and industry professional.
Visit www.parlorpro.com to find out more about our complete family of apps designed for dairy professionals who collect teat scores, analyze prep procedures, diagnose pulsation systems and more.
Smart Farm Apps Android Pro Dairy Event app enables farmers to view current and historical data by herd or individual cow.
Track and manage key cow events, build cow history and quickly view cows with active events such as medication or pending vet calls.
Set up milking time alarms to receive a summary of cows with active events when you need it most!
1.Keep track of crucial cow events throughout the herd.
2.Set milking time alarm notification.
3.All cow events can be seen clearly in calendar or tabular format.
4.Chronicle individual cow medication.
5.Data can be cross referenced with invoices for vet calls and hoof pairing.
6.All information can be exported for 3rd party software integration.
7.All data can be input offline!
Buy now and save 33% with our special intro discount!
If you have any feedback regarding this app please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to help!
Developed by Smart Farm Apps in conjunction with Arkenea Technologies (www.arkenea.com)
Designed to be used out on the farm and on the go, this app makes it quick, easy and simple for anyone working on a dairy or beef farm - regardless of their level of experience and knowledge - to get the numbers they need, when they need them.
About the calculators (visit our website for more detailed descriptions):
● Days in Paddock - Work out the approximate number of days to leave a specific number of cows in a paddock using either:
◦ kgDM/cow or lbDM/cow allocation, paddock size, cover and residual.
◦ m2/cow/day or yd2/cow/day allocation and paddock size
- These results can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock.
● DM/Cow/Day - Work out approximately how many kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day you will get from a paddock based on paddock size, cover, residual, number of cows and number of days.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Crop Allocation - Work out the approximate area of crop to allocate and the approximate number of days you can leave the cows in a paddock based on yield, the number of cows, the kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day required and paddock area.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Pre-Grazing Cover - Work out the approximate target pre-grazing cover or the paddock trigger level based on stocking rate, intake, round length or rotation and the optimum residual.
● Average Pasture Cover - Work out the approximate average pasture cover for your farm based the pre-grazing cover and optimum residual. Enter the values directly or use the result from the Pre-Grazing Cover calculator.
● Choose to do the calculations in Metric or US system of measurement. On first installing the app will be promoted to choose from using either the Metric or US system of measurement. You can change the selected units at any time via the Settings.
● Share the result of the calculation:
◦ Send in an email
◦ Send as an SMS
◦ Copy to the clipboard
● Settings options for the shared content:
- send answer only, or send the answer and variables
- include or don't include units
- always edit before sending, never edit or choose each time whether edit or not
● Add a note after completing the calculation e.g. paddock or mob name. This note will be included in the shared content.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and suggestions! It has been very useful in helping us improve the app. We are always looking for ways to make the app better, so please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions.
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
L'application Cobiporc permet de :
- saisir une nouvelle commande de doses
- modifier une commande existante
- accéder à l'historique de vos commandes
- consulter les nouveautés de Cobiporc
- obtenir les informations sur votre compte et votre suivi commercial
La création ou la modification des commandes se fait instantanément et vous recevez une confirmation automatique de votre commande par SMS. En cas de non réception du SMS, contactez nous au 0805 800 508.
L'application fonctionne en mode hors réseau pour les consultations du compte. Pour modifier/créer vos commandes, vérifiez que vous êtes bien connectés au réseau.
You’ll get clear and easy to follow advice with information that’s second to none. There are no signal problems: once it’s downloaded, it’s all yours. You’ll streamline your operation – cows, sheep, staff by minimising mistakes that even the farm manager will thank you for.
There is a pack which cuts the mystery out of farming: it includes calculators for water usage, area/volume, and more. The Good Stuff pack has a Neat Ideas section which has lots of tips to save you time and money. Even a recipes section so you can look after yourself with good healthy meals. No more frustration when you're out on the farm and need some vital information in a hurry - with Farmhelp it's all within arm's reach. We call this a 'pocket prompt' - you'll probably just call it extremely helpful!
Other packs include: Cattle, Dairy/Cowshed, Sheep, Pasture, Machinery, Building and Fencing making a total of 83 common farm tasks. All give you tried and tested information, guidelines and advice.
The in-depth packs cover details such as animal health, fencing, drenching. All essential facts for helping you to run more smoothly whether you’re just starting out on your farming career or operating a smallholding. Everyone can advance their farming practices. Down load 12 tasks for FREE and purchase additional knowledge packs that suit your farming needs as and when you need them - advice you can put into action straight away.
Semences de France a créé un outil d’aide à la décision permettant de choisir la variété, l’association ou le mélange fourrager convenant le mieux au besoin de l’agriculteur.
Fort de son historique dans le domaine des productions de fourragères, Semences de France a créé un nouvel Outil d’Aide à la Décision pour optimiser le choix du fourrage à implanter en prairie.
Le conseiller ou l’agriculteur peut ainsi entrer un certain nombre de critères tels que les conditions pédo-climatiques de la parcelle, l’utilisation du fourrage (pâture, fauche, mixte), l’atelier concerné (vache allaitante, laitière, ovins, équins) ainsi que la pérennité envisagée (deux ans ou moins, trois à quatre ans, cinq ans et plus). A partir de ces informations, le Prairiescope® offre alors à l’utilisateur un certain nombre de produits répondant à ses besoins.
Pour chacun, l’outil donne des informations sur l’espèce pure et le produit, les dates de semis et la profondeur optimales, ainsi que les besoins en éléments fertilisants en fonction de l’objectif de rendement indiqué par l’utilisateur. Afin de rendre cet outil le plus efficace possible, le Prairiescope® est personnalisable pour être adapté à la gamme de chaque distributeur.
L’utilisateur peut y accéder aussi bien avec ou sans connexion Internet, et sans avoir à procéder à aucune installation sur son poste. Il fonctionne sur PC, tablette et smartphone.
Un identifiant et un mot de passe sont nescessaires. Demander-le auprès de votre conseiller commercial Semences de France.
The HerdMetrix App has been designed for ease of use and will help you managing, monitoring and recording around the farm.
• Out of parlour management from anywhere on the dairy
• Access to individual cow data
• KPI dashboard
• Herdsman’s action lists
• Vet check list
• Full data entry
• Batch entry
Try it now!
For questions and problems, please contact the BouMatic Software Service: 00800 800 51 800 or email@example.com
Income Over Feed Costs (IOFC) - This feature of the app illustrates what is happening with the markets and how it is affecting IOFC.
Income over feed cost per cow or per cwt is a tool to examine how well the lactating ration cost matches the production of the herd. Enter your zip code, select the milk production level, and date. The app will calculate IOFC. The display will show feed cost/cwt, feed cost/cow, gross milk price, milk margin/cwt milk and IOFC/cow/day. If you select historic data, enter you zip code, milk production and units (per cow or cwt). It will graph IOFC, feed cost and milk price starting from January 2012.
Feed Price Comparison - This section of the app allows the user to track over time how prices of select ingredients are trending.
The feed price section allows the user to compare their purchased feed price to the Penn State Feed Price List and to other users in the database who have purchased the same feed. Enter your zip code, feed selection, unit, price per unit, number of units purchased and date. Click submit pricing. Select “All Feed Data”, the particular feed you are interested in and graph results for your data, average for Pennsylvania and/or other user’s data.
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
Expand your knowledge on the worldwide beef industry on a daily basis. The CCT covers the top 20 beef producing countries in the world as well as the top 40 states in the U.S. Learn about production and breeds from other countries as well as beef cuts and dishes.
The CCT keeps you up to date with the latest market reports including: Prices, Exports, Production, Imports, Cattle on Feed, WASDE, Retail Beef Prices, and much more.
Cow Calf Library
The CCT has an extensive Cow Calf Library with hundreds of articles covering topics including: animal health, markets, reproduction, breeding, etc.
The Safety-Reports application will automatically generate professional looking reports that include a cover letter, photos, comments and recommendations. Our app allows data to be collected using smart phones or tablets. The app even works in remote locations where Wi-Fi or cellular connections are not available.
Inspection data can be accessed for trending and analysis allowing you to identify areas where compliance is lacking. Analytical reports allow you to filter the data to help you drill down to where the issues are occurring. The data is scored as a “percent positive” and is a great tool for administering Safety Recognition Programs.
Corrective Action Tracking will be released soon allowing users to follow all open items through to completion to ensure negative observations are closed out.
Safety-Reports.com is a companion app for existing Safety-Reports.com Customers.
The GSM App is the best way to track grain during harvest and throughout the year. The phone app makes it easy and convenient to keep track of loads into your bins or loads into the local elevator. All the data is stored in the cloud and is immediately available. No more keeping track of scale tickets or wondering how much grain you hauled to town. Easily know when it is time to move augers and know which bins have room for more grain.
GSM has features such as calculating shrinkage, bin capacity and setting reminders to check bins. The user can easily generate an Excel spreadsheet showing each of the bins data. The spreadsheet can be emailed to the account holder or shared with his banker or landlord.
The GSM App is password protected and the data entered is securely and privately stored per account. Each account requires an email as the username which is then verified before the account can be established. Accounts can be shared by family farm operations by using the unique user name feature which creates each transaction using that users name.
CME/CBOT markets, cattle industry and national ag news, commentary, input prices and related business information are available with this convenient easy-to-use application.
The Beef Producer app is provided by BEEF PRODUCER, available in the nation's leading state farm and ranch publications published by Farm Progress.
The Field Manager App is the best way to track field-level activity and information throughout the year. The phone app makes it easy and convenient to keep track of information for each of your fields. All the data is stored in the cloud and is immediately available. The user can easily generate an Excel spreadsheet showing each of the fields data. The spreadsheet can be emailed to the account holder or shared with his banker or landlord.
The Field Manager App is password protected and the data entered is securely and privately stored per account. Each account requires an email as the username which is then verified before the account can be established. Accounts can be shared by family farm operations by using the unique user name feature which creates each transaction using that users name.
West Plains LLC is an agricultural commodity trading business currently operating grain elevators in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota with trading offices located in Kansas City, MO; Johnstown, CO; and in Nebraska at locations in Omaha, Alliance, Gering, and Sidney. West Plains LLC stores, handles, and merchandises wheat, feed grains, soybeans and feed ingredients to serve our producer and end user customers needs. Our trading partners depend on us for market insight, risk management services, and efficient supply chain logistics to link suppliers and consumers of agricultural commodities