Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
The iPrep app gives every dairyman the opportunity to monitor their prep procedure by simplifying an otherwise tedious process. The program eliminates the need for pen and paper, re-entering data, performing calculations and creating reports – all actions previously necessary to complete a prep evaluation.
The iPrep app provides the following benefits:
• Calculations are automatically performed
• Real-time results are easily accessible
• Results are formatted for email distribution
Now you don’t have to hire someone to evaluate your prep procedure. The low price and simplicity of use makes it appealing to any dairyman, herdsman, parlor manager, consultant and industry professional.
Visit www.parlorpro.com to find out more about our complete family of apps designed for dairy professionals who collect teat scores, analyze prep procedures, diagnose pulsation systems and more.
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
Collating the most recent feed prices, milk data and global trade figures, Dairy App provides easy access to all the information a dairy farmer needs to get the best from their business.
Dairy App also features a live dairy industry news feed, plus industry gossip and analysis from renowned commentator Ian Potter.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
Learn more at farmlogs.com
Tambero.com is the first global app for dairy cattle and beef cattle, created as the result of collaboration between professionals in technological innovation solutions along with specialists and farmers.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
This app requires an internet connection.
Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
The CA MDM app for Android devices requires communications with a back-end CA MDM server to function properly.
Please contact your enterprise IT administrator for device enrollment instructions.
CA MDM key features include:
• Device configuration management: Policy-based enrollment and configuration of devices
• Enterprise app management: Total enterprise app lifecycle management from enterprise app store
• Security: Locate, lock and selective/full wipe device capabilities through easy-to-use admin and self-service portals
• Monitoring and reporting: Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and extended analytics including device/application trends and compliance reporting
• Enterprise integration: Out-of-the-box support for key enterprise resource integration such as Exchange, Active Directory and certificate authority
• Proven scalability and performance: Scalability through server farms and cluster landscape supports high availability
• Flexible deployment options: Available as on-premise or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to address the needs of an enterprise of any size
• Smart Containerization™: CA Management Cloud for Mobility which includes CA MDM is powered by Smart Containerization technology to dynamically control mobile device, application and email provisioning policies at a granular level
•WIRELESS FARMER captures the whole farming operation with simple once only touch screen entries.
•Reduces data entry times and errors; saving you money through efficiency gains and reduced administration.
•Real Time Data capturing system utilizing the phone network.
•Allow you to meet increasing regulatory and Quality Assurance requirements imposed on the farming industry.
•Give you a better understanding of where processes can be improved through a variety of reports.
•Allow you to adhere to government and customer requirements.
•Provide you with KPIs and progress reports.
•Calculate product costs and comparisons for planning and development.
Logs all farm activities from:
•Farm Task Management & List
•Delivery – Raw Material Delivery
•Chemical Stock Control
•Seeds Stock Control
•Cool Room Logs
•Good Manufacturing Practices
•Filter for all reports
•Costings and Yield Reports
Please contact us for a free trial
Call us on +61 1300 130 772 or email us on email@example.com
Farming and Agriculture Jobs is powered by uWorkin:
• Search 1,000s of Farming and Agriculture jobs by location, keyword, and company name;
• Learn about new jobs before the competition does via push notifications;
• Use the built-in GPS to find jobs near you;
• Farming and Agriculture Jobs powered by uWorkin has the most Australian Farming and Agriculture jobs of any Farming and Agriculture Jobs App;
• Offers industry leading social sharing, where all listed jobs can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, SMS and Email;
• Job Seekers can find Farming and Agriculture jobs through their social networks and the Farming and Agriculture Jobs App powered by uWorkin;
• Employers and Recruiters can share jobs through their social networks and the Farming and Agriculture Jobs App powered by uWorkin;
• Save jobs and job searches to your favourites list.
Download the Farming and Agriculture Jobs App powered by uWorkin and instantly start searching all Australian Farming and Agriculture Jobs now. It's FREE!
For more information about uWorkin's unique approach to mobile job search and recruitment, visit www.uWorkin.com.
- Connecting the farming ecosystem to new markets
Proliferation of smartphones will connect the next billion unconnected to the Internet enabling farmers to access new markets and share knowledge and best practices
- Channelizing food production and distribution for a sustainable world- optimising wastage by producing to demand.
Feeding the growing population and enabling food security is going to put severe strains on our planet`s resources. Farmily is redefining the way the world produces, distributes and consumes food.
-Optimising wastage by producing to demand
Producing to demand and real time transactions will enable products and services to be delivered just in time optimising the huge wastage of food in the chain from farm to the table.
What can Farmily do for you?
Enables you to reach new buyers and negotiate better prices for your Agricultural produce. Empowers you with knowledge and the power of Information technology to showcase your produce in front of a large audience and helps demand drive your business. Let potential buyers know what you can produce and where your farm is located by listing your produce on Farmily. Interested buyers can contact you and place a demand for procuring your produce online. You will be able to negotiate a fair price, delivery timelines and the terms of transaction.Farm produce buyers and consumers
-Farm produce buyers and consumers
A wide supplier base allows you as a supermarket, vendor of farm produce, restaurant, bulk consumer, food or other business to procure quality produce at the right and fair price by creating and meeting demand which keeps costs and quality stable. Produce can be tracked and managed from the farm to the table ensuring minimal wastage. Demand based production will enable you to predict costs accurately and manage cash flows. Quality control becomes easy and can be integrated into the supply chain effectively. Wastage is minimised converting it to profits and enabling food security.
-Connected agriculture eco-system
Logistics and truck operators can leverage the network to optimise capacity and costs. Financing the value chain becomes easy to track and deploy. Farm related micro finance and micro insurance schemes can be effectively deployed.
Reach of farm inputs and services increases manifold. Access to agricultural information, knowledge delivery for modern farming techniques and deployment of best practices for sustainable and organic farming can be adopted quickly and efficiently.
Quick and Easy Sign Up
Use your mobile phone number or your email address to create an account. If you are a farmer list your produce and location so buyers can find you.
UNIFORM App is the application for mobile use of the UNIFORM-Agri 5.0 herd management software. This easy to use App has a Farmer Finger Interface, large buttons that are easy to use for farmers.
The UNIFORM App gives the user a tool to check cow information on:
- Milk production
The following actions on an individual or group level can be entered:
- Health & treatments
- Pregnancy check
- Condition scores
- Concentrate amount
- Dry off
- Group changes
Actionlists are provided on:
- Dry off
- Pregnancy check
- Vet Check
Try our app or find more info at: www.uniform-agri.com or contact us at: +31(0)592 -39 49 59
- Field-data recording for all crops
- Unlimited fields and tasks
- Up-to-date crop protection product database
- Stay in touch with your advisors
- All your farmer clients and their field- data in one app
- Advice your clients directly, easily and quickly
- Up-to-date crop protection product database
- Stay in touch with your clients
Download it for free and increase your growth!
tags: agriculture, farmers, farm, crops, field, data, apps, farming, apps for farming, crop protection
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
Expand your knowledge on the worldwide beef industry on a daily basis. The CCT covers the top 20 beef producing countries in the world as well as the top 40 states in the U.S. Learn about production and breeds from other countries as well as beef cuts and dishes.
The CCT keeps you up to date with the latest market reports including: Prices, Exports, Production, Imports, Cattle on Feed, WASDE, Retail Beef Prices, and much more.
Cow Calf Library
The CCT has an extensive Cow Calf Library with hundreds of articles covering topics including: animal health, markets, reproduction, breeding, etc.
The Safety-Reports application will automatically generate professional looking reports that include a cover letter, photos, comments and recommendations. Our app allows data to be collected using smart phones or tablets. The app even works in remote locations where Wi-Fi or cellular connections are not available.
Inspection data can be accessed for trending and analysis allowing you to identify areas where compliance is lacking. Analytical reports allow you to filter the data to help you drill down to where the issues are occurring. The data is scored as a “percent positive” and is a great tool for administering Safety Recognition Programs.
Corrective Action Tracking will be released soon allowing users to follow all open items through to completion to ensure negative observations are closed out.
Safety-Reports.com is a companion app for existing Safety-Reports.com Customers.
The Field Manager App is the best way to track field-level activity and information throughout the year. The phone app makes it easy and convenient to keep track of information for each of your fields. All the data is stored in the cloud and is immediately available. The user can easily generate an Excel spreadsheet showing each of the fields data. The spreadsheet can be emailed to the account holder or shared with his banker or landlord.
The Field Manager App is password protected and the data entered is securely and privately stored per account. Each account requires an email as the username which is then verified before the account can be established. Accounts can be shared by family farm operations by using the unique user name feature which creates each transaction using that users name.
West Plains LLC is an agricultural commodity trading business currently operating grain elevators in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota with trading offices located in Kansas City, MO; Johnstown, CO; and in Nebraska at locations in Omaha, Alliance, Gering, and Sidney. West Plains LLC stores, handles, and merchandises wheat, feed grains, soybeans and feed ingredients to serve our producer and end user customers needs. Our trading partners depend on us for market insight, risk management services, and efficient supply chain logistics to link suppliers and consumers of agricultural commodities
CME/CBOT markets, cattle industry and national ag news, commentary, input prices and related business information are available with this convenient easy-to-use application.
The Beef Producer app is provided by BEEF PRODUCER, available in the nation's leading state farm and ranch publications published by Farm Progress.
The GSM App is the best way to track grain during harvest and throughout the year. The phone app makes it easy and convenient to keep track of loads into your bins or loads into the local elevator. All the data is stored in the cloud and is immediately available. No more keeping track of scale tickets or wondering how much grain you hauled to town. Easily know when it is time to move augers and know which bins have room for more grain.
GSM has features such as calculating shrinkage, bin capacity and setting reminders to check bins. The user can easily generate an Excel spreadsheet showing each of the bins data. The spreadsheet can be emailed to the account holder or shared with his banker or landlord.
The GSM App is password protected and the data entered is securely and privately stored per account. Each account requires an email as the username which is then verified before the account can be established. Accounts can be shared by family farm operations by using the unique user name feature which creates each transaction using that users name.