REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
Device Control does NOT root your device! It requires a rooted device.
To root your device, do a google search.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device that may occur.
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED NOT TO BE EASILY UNINSTALLED IN CASE OF STOLEN
You can control your device via http://www.mobiucare.com
MobiUcare is perfect solution for keeping your smart phone from lost, misplaced, or stolen.
Protect your phone/tablet with most efficient and full featured MobiUcare!
□ NO Sign up required!
You can log in using existing Google account of your Android.
□ FULL featured
√ SIM card change notification
√ Accurate phone locator
√ Screen lock with lost message (NEW Feature!)
√ Wipe out SD card (NEW Feature!)
√ Reset to factory setting
√ Take a picture from your lost phone (NEW Feature!)
√ Record audio from remote (NEW Feature!)
√ Toggle GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth remotely (NEW Feature!)
√ Backup call log & SMS
√ Push a message to phone
√ Control phone via SMS
Locate phone : ## locate password
Siren : ## siren password
Lock screen : ## lock password screenlockpassword
Factory reset : ## wipe password
Reset and format SD : ## wipeall password
Toggle GPS : ## gps password
Toggle WIFI : ## wifi password
Toggle Bluetooth : ## bluetooth password
√ Protect removal of app using password
√ Hide this app from app drawer (no one can find this app)
□ FREE essential features
Core functions which can be are used FREELY
√ SIM card change notification
√ GPS based phone locator
√ Web console access
□ VERY LOW resource usage
It uses network or CPU resource, ONLY when you request location or some commands. So, you don’t have to worry about BATTERY consumption like other apps that monitors Android systems.
You can remotely toggle GPS to preserve battery.
□ EASY setup
Just click twice.
========= Features ==================
If SIM card is changed, you can be notified instantly by email.
In case of lost, misplaced, or stolen,
*** Step 1. Finding Phone
Ways to Find Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen phone.
Don’t worry even you lost, misplaced, or stolen your phone!!
Here is an easy way…..
Using "Find phone" feature, you can get the location of phone on map and then
Make it loud "siren" to locate your phone.
Furthermore you can get a picture from your lost phone.
*** Step 2. Lock screen
If you can’t find phone, you can lock your phone screen to protect your privacy and confidential data by LOCKING PHONE SCREEN command.
Also you can post lost message on your phone.
*** Step 3. Wipe out
Let say “there is no way to get a phone back”. You can still be safe from your privacy and confidential data by Wipe out your phone.
Basically, it will delete all the data on your phone.
Permanently, you can delete all the date on your phone by access “Wipe out” command in case you can’t get a phone back.
========= Note ==================
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
Visit http://www.mobiucare.com for more information
MobiUcare provider complete and unique features compare to existing apps in market with minimum price.
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
1.Download this app.
2.Download "Droid Host for Arduino" app on *another* android device and connect Arduino MEGA/UNO with USB cable to the second device.
3.Configure the TCP connection between the apps.
4.Both application will communicate via WiFi /3G and allow you to remote control your Arduino project.
This application can also receive video stream from "Droid Host for Arduino".
In general "Droid Host for Arduino" is something like WiFi/3G modem/shield for your Arduino board and this app is something like a joystick/controller that can send commands to "Droid Host for Arduino" and the arduino board.
You can find "Droid Host for Arduino" here:
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at email@example.com: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
If your mobile phone doesn't support unclassified Bluetooth device discovery, then this software is for you. With BluePair SPP software installed, your phone shall be enabled to pair with these devices. eg.Disto D8 laser distance meter Software usage: App. will scan for BT device. Alternatively, MAC address can be entered in the Edit Box. MAC address is labelled on the device usually under the batteries.
To transfer data between your mobile phone and Disto D8 use Leica Disto Transfer app or DimBT app from Libella Drafting. It's free (with limited features)
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
Bluetooth SPP & TCP/IP Terminal is the terminal emulator via Bluetooth, WiFi or Ethernet to serial port profile communication. The portable Android devices can connect with the remote Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) or TCP/IP which will exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support Bluetooth Serial Port Profile, SPP or TCP/IP network
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. Bluetooth to RS-232/422/485 adapter
2. WiFi to RS-232/422/485 adapter
1. Unlimited quantity of the data flow version.
2. The evaluation version with 3K limitation.
3. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
1. Support Bluetooth V4.0 Low Energy Version
2. Write alert level
3. Set key notification
4. Get the key status
5. Read the TX power Data
6. Set battery notification
7. Check the battery
8. Get the RSSI value
1. Find me and anti-lost
2. Data transfer (Similar like SPP, serial port profile)
4. Remote control
Support Android V4.3
This app is only interesting for those who can program a microcontroller with ADC and serial Bluetooth module (e.g. RN-42).
This app reads a value via Bluetooth. This can be a voltage, a temperature, a pressure or whatever. This value can be displayed, observed and recorded.
The observation method is similar to a traffic light. It makes the colors green, yellow and red from specific value ranges (and similar to a traffic light, green means "OK", red means "ALERT", and yellow is the transition state).
You can adjust the ranges for "Green" and "Yellow", depending on your requirements. Tests are as follows: Value within green range? Display shows green. Else, value within yellow range? Display shows yellow. Else, display shows red and - if enabled - an alarm is triggered.
Also adjustable is the response time so that a value change does not lead to a color change immediately. Only a certain duration of value changes lead to color changes. This prevents single peaks from triggering color flicker.
"Red" can trigger an alarm using a siren (plus vibration), using Text to Speech with text you can edit in settings, or by playing an audio file from SD Card. You can set a fixed volume, or use the media volume.
Rotating the display starts a special display mode, which is configured in settings: You can multiply the "raw" value by a factor and you can add an offset. The number of decimal places as well as the digit size are adjustable. Finally, you can add a unit (e.g. "Volt") and toggle min/max display. Optionally, the displayed value can be read out at regular intervals.
A click on the display shows some statistics.
There is also a log-file option with the possibility to visualize the recorded data as diagram (when the display is rotated).
The maximun recording time is 10 hours. The log file (log.csv) is located in the directory "BT Multi Monitor" on the SD Card and is overwritten each time the app is started. As an alternative, several log files (date-time.csv) are also possible.
In addition log files can be processed by programs like "Excel&Co".
Bluetooth device selection: The selection can be limited to device names containing a particular string, defined in settings. If only one device is available, it is selected automatically.
- Bluetooth profile: SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Protocol: ASCII (human readable).
The program sends a '?' (0x3f) to make request for a 12Bit ADC value (0... 4095). Then the program expects 4 decimal digits to be returned (timeout 1s).
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
It sends the device's acceleration and orientation data as ASCII text, separated by semicolon and line terminated by \r\n.
It has been tested with Putty and LabVIEW using 8N1, 9600 bps, software flow control.
Source code is available at https://github.com/sunsided/android-bluetoothspp
Customisable function buttons, autoscroll on/off, terminal can display ASCII and Hex.
Send logs from the terminal window via email for data transport.
Perfect to use with RealTerm, Hyperterminal and Arduino.
Send ASCII or hex data direct to the connected device. Quick access custom function buttons to send any ASCII string. Carriage return and line feed.
**Compatible Bluetooth hardware is needed**
**Pair the device you wish to use with the app in Android Bluetooth settings before use**
Tested on Sony Experia Z, Nexus 7 and HTC Desire with Dell Bluetooth enabled laptop and HC-06 BT module.
Rate and review so I can make it better!
Use only UCON-UART from INEX and RFID Reader from Parallax to Read ID from any RFID Card with 125 KHz.
RFID Reader : http://goo.gl/3LLYRr
UCON-UART : http://goo.gl/YDt87
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 33
Download source code from : https://github.com/akexorcist/INEX-RFIDReader
Blue Music box is MP3 Player which controlled by android device via bluetooth
Blue Music Box include Unicon board, MKIT-4, BlueStick and USB Speaker
Check Product at
BlueStick - http://goo.gl/gKdSG
Unicon Board - http://goo.gl/u0XmY
MKIT-4 - http://goo.gl/RxanN
Download Android source code and Unicon source code
This appliaction include example application and code for beginner with example circuit
Explain : This application use with IOIO or IOIO-Q board you can buy in www.inex.co.th
Just insert bluetooth address and connect it directly although the device did not found bluetooth device
• Turn on bluetooth device
• Insert device bluetooth address on Direct Bluetooth
• Pair it
• You will get paireing request dialog , finish!
If you want to control with the PC, use this.
** WLAN only, not include internet connection.
ZX-LED : http://goo.gl/X352h
Unicon Board : http://goo.gl/95WTK
RN-XV WiFly Module : http://goo.gl/AjHqY
Connect WiFly Module to UART1 on pin 0 (RXD) and pin 1 (TXD)
connect pin 4 (A6) and 19 (A1) with 1st ZX-LED
connect pin 12 (A11) and 21 (A3) with 2nd ZX-LED
connect pin 30 (A2) and 20 (A2) with 3rd ZX-LED
connect pin 6 (A7) and 22 (A4) with 4th ZX-LED
Source code for this project
(Include C# for PC, Eclipse for Android, Arduino for Unicon Board and .exe for PC)
WiFly's library for arduino to used with this application
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 38
Just put your phone on best position to take an object photo and connect to IOIO board then touch to start it. This operation will auto take a photo and rotate object until around the object (360 degrees). After finish, you can choose that you want to export to video.
For a photo or video which get from this app. You can apply to something as needed. such as a goods photo which customer can view in 360 degrees.
This application for control IOIO robot car with dual side controller which easier to control than simple button. You can control the movement direction and speed easily.
Explain : This application use with IOIO or IOIO-Q board you can buy in www.inex.co.th
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 37
Download source code from
Explain : This application use with IOIO or IOIO-Q board you can buy in www.inex.co.th
Circuit for this application
Connect IOIO or IOIO-Q board with LCD 16x2 by
Port 1 : RS
Port 2 : EN
Port 3 : D0
Port 4 : D1
Port 5 : D2
Port 6 : D3
Port 7 : D4
Port 8 : D5
Port 9 : D6
Port 10 : D7
See more detail from www.tpemagazine.comon issue 27
Download source code from