This app has helped me and my psychiatric team gain a lot of insight into my moods and triggers. I absolutely love it. I do however wish there was a way to search for a specific tag without having to scroll through like 80 different options to find the one you want. Like I REALLY want that feature, when Was my last period, is it under positive or negative, how do I find it?
A great way for me to check in with myself. A great tool for gaining insight in order to maintain balance in one's life. Thank you. I like balance. :)
This is great for tracking my moods and noting what is going on at the time. Highly recommend.
Ive been using this app for almost two years and I still love it. I can't imagine being without it, at this point.
Custom reminders are a huge help. Plus you can customize the name of the 1-10 moods to suit your purposes. This app has already made my mood charting more regular and given me useful data. Another great feature: tagging and diary options for each entry. This makes identifying mood triggers easy!
The fact that you can check in more than once a day is what really sets this app apart from other mood trackers.
- possibility to choose different color set for the mood scale
- possibility to create different types of reminders (periodic and random ones)
- possibility to change the default text of reminder
- possibility to choose a sound of reminder
- possibility to choose a time period to export mood entries to PDF
- design changes (to comply with Material Design guidelines)