Definitely helpful I'm bipolar and the app is great, way easier to use than the written jounal I've been using for the last two years. I even use the reminders as "take your meds" reminders. Only complaint is I wish there was more nuance to their mood scale.
Still no reminders on my huawei phone, despite many attempts to set them. Kind of defeats the purpose of the app, which is a shame, as it's great otherwise.
Amazing This app has been incredibly useful for tracking my moods. I'm bipolar and it's been really helpful to keep a record of how I feel in a given day and how I feel over a longer span. The customization options are really great. I've recommended this app to lots of people!
I've tried lots of mood tracking apps. This one is the best by a fair margin. It's fast, reliable and good looking. I like the ability to add tags in my journal entries. About my only suggestion for improvement would be a way for certain friends to be able to check on my mood from time to time.
Pretty but missing key functions This app is beautiful, but I would love to be able to track my sleep and anxiety level on a graph, please.
Worth paying for. This app is well worth the price at less than a cup of coffee. Does what it's supposed to do very well. The developer deserves compensation for such a solid app. Thanks for this!
- possibility to choose different color set for the mood scale
- possibility to create different types of reminders (periodic and random ones)
- possibility to change the default text of reminder
- possibility to choose a sound of reminder
- possibility to choose a time period to export mood entries to PDF
- design changes (to comply with Material Design guidelines)