- Change CPU Governor, I/O Scheduler and Clock Speed
- Battery information + Fast Charge setting + Battery Life extender setting
- Change Voltages Assigned to each CPU frequency
- Customize MinFree Task Killer (set the amount of RAM the minfree taskiller will keep), Not Killable Processes feature
- Customize SD read-ahead
- VM Settings such as: Dirty Ratio, Dirty Backgroud ratio, Dirty expire centisecs, Dirty writeback centrisecs, Minfree kbytes, Overcommit ratio, Swappiness and VFS Cache pressure, Dynamic Fsync, Backlight timeout, Backlight on touchscreen, Phantom Key Presses Filter
- Integrated CPU Spy
- Linux Kernel informations, CPU Informations, Memory Informations
- Disk Informations
- Tools: Custom shell command, Wipe cache+dalvik cache, Flash kernel or recovery (img files), Clean residual files, Optimize DBs
- Much more
Plan to add as much as I can. The idea is to give users a great tool and developers a powerful tool they can include in their ROMs or with their kernels for free.
Credits go to @horn3t, @erik96, @AOKP, and everyone else who has worked on this.