♥♥♥ WORKOUT LEADERBOARDS ♥♥♥
World Wide Rankings!! Have you got what it takes to complete a workout the fastest and become the #1 Decked Challenge Champion?
♦♦♦ ACHIEVEMENTS ♦♦♦
Complete workouts and unlock cool new achievements... Can you unlock them all?
♣♣♣ NEW EXERCISES ♣♣♣
Awesome new exercises for all levels.
- 8 pre-made workouts with different difficulty levels (more workouts to come),
- Ability to create custom workouts utilizing the in-built exercise library,
- Numerous exercises (with tutorials) focused on using only your body weight as resistance,
- Helpful regressions and progressions for each exercise,
- No equipment required,
- CrossFit orientated training style,
- Results and progress tracking (see your performance improve as you get fitter),
- Share your achievements and challenge friends by posting your workout result to Facebook,
- Personal Best (PB) tracking for pre-made workouts,
- Body statistics,
- Helpful exercise and well-being tips,
- App to SD.
With Decked! Challenge no two workouts are ever the same, ensuring your body/muscles are always guessing and you’re entertained. These continual variations in stimuli should also help prevent those plateaus in results that can be so frustrating. In addition, each workout is specifically structured to provide balanced results.
And the great news... Absolutely NO EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED! All you need is a little bit of floor space and some enthusiasm.
So, how does it work?
Decked! Challenge (Bodyweight) is a workout based around a deck of cards, randomly drawn.
Each suit of the deck represents a particular exercise (e.g. Spades may be Squats) and the value of the card determines the number of repetitions (e.g. 7 of Spades would mean you need to perform 7 Squats).
There are a few more rules however to keep things interesting...
- Picture cards count as 10 repetitions, and
- Jokers count as 10 repetitions of all 4 suit exercises (to be performed consecutively).
Decked! Challenge also allows for progressive development. You can specify the difficulty of the workout by choosing the type of deck you want to use:
- Beginner = No picture cards and only 1 Joker (41 cards total).
- Intermediate = Full deck but only 1 Joker (53 cards total).
- Advanced = Full deck and 2 Jokers (54 cards total).
Don’t be concerned if you can’t complete the full deck of cards on your first try. These workouts are designed to be challenging, but with commitment and perseverance you will soon see your workout time decrease and the number of cards completed in a session increase!
The goal in Decked! Challenge is to compete against yourself (and your friends) in an effort to beat your Personal Best for a given workout. At the end of your workout why not challenge your friends to see who’s Decked!. Challenge friends by posting results to your Facebook page or the Decked! Challenge Facebook page and become a DECKED! CHALLENGE CHAMPION.
So now the only question is... HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO GET DECKED!?
CrossFit xfit Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up push-up sit-up Deck of Cards Facebook crunch crunches Decked! Decked Challenge bodyweight body weight training squats lunges twists results graph graphing records log logbook goals personal best PB pb body stats statistics well-being progress tutorial tutorials resistance carddeck workout deckcard deckcards exercise exercising handstand squat lunge pullup run running burpee endomondo strava runtastic jefit gymrat calorie trainer playing card workout playing cards workout playingcard workout playingcards workout travel workout travelling workout travel exercise travelling exercise
This handy app drives you to exercise wherever you may be. Whether you're away on business with no access to a gym or you're just hanging out at home wanting to try something different, this is the workout for you.
See how many decks you can go through...
This is the free, ad supported version of the app.
The Deck Of Cards Workout assigns a specific exercise to each suit in a standard deck of cards.
eg. hearts = pushups
diamonds = situps
spades = Burpies
clubs = squats
The Deck is then shuffled and the workout begins, when a card like the 3 of spades is drawn, this indicates that the first exercise to be preformed will be 3 burpies. This continues throughout the entire deck.
You can enter a custom exercise or select exercises from the drop-down menu.
You have the option to save a workout.
You can assign a multiplier to each suite/exercise ranging from 1/2 to 5x.
You have the option to use jokers or not(jokers are usually used as a rest period).
You have the option to use anywhere from a 1/4th of a deck to 3 decks.
There is a pause-able timer that is automatically started when the workout starts.
Once the workout starts there is a card counter at he top of the screen so you know exactly how many more cards are in the deck.
Upgrade to the premium version for added features, such as zero ads and the ability to assign an exercise to each of the jokers!
Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the DOC workout app.
We strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge the creators of the app from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the creators of the app's negligence.
WOD Deck of Cards was created by and for CrossFitters :)
Thank you to all of our users, we have done very well with Body Cards, but we have decided to redesign and rewrite the app from the ground up. Please check out Body Cards Redux, now live on the market.
Body Cards will remain live on the market for the foreseeable future. We will only update to fix bugs, no new functionality will be added. Please check out Body Cards Redux for a whole slew of new features, including: New workout types as well as customizable (including artwork) decks and exercises.
Tired of doing the same exercise routine day after day? Inspired by U.S. Marines working out to a deck of playing cards, Body Cards by AndriOS allows you to choose from several pre-installed exercises and an unlimited number of user-defined exercises.
*** Create a profile to track your workouts, complete 5 workouts in any 7 day period and become a strong man (or woman).
*** Pick a few exercises from your customized exercise list, select number of sets, min / max reps/seconds, and number of people to participate in the workout.
*** Take turns picking body cards that are randomly selected based on your preferences, ensuring that your workout is never the same and never gets old.
*** Daily Challenge Widget! Challenge yourself daily with a random high rep exercise.
*** Send comments / concerns / requests to our developer address (email@example.com).
Workout Fitness Playing Cards Card Exercise Pushup Situp sit up push up "Body Cards"
-No weights required for any preloaded workouts (Classic, Classic+, and Plyometrics)
-"Custom" for full custom entry of workouts
-Control workouts per suit
-Randomize all workouts
-"Just Cards" mode for added freedom
-Timer to track workout length
-YouTube and Web-search features for individual workout info
We took the task of logging your workouts and created an insanely beautiful experience, making it the best Fitness Application in the Android Market.
Keep track of your daily WODs and share them! Track your favorites and check your benchmark WODs progress.
Track your Personal Records and get your training scales and progress history.
WODBook includes daily feeds from some of the most famous boxes.
More than 100 benchmark WODs are included ( the girls, heroes, travel WODs, Ope WODs ). If your benchmark WOD is not there, just save it and start tracking your benchmark progress!
Upgrade to PRO and enjoy WODBook at its best, including:
- theWOD Machine:
This is the ultimate workout generator tool! This is not a random WOD generator or a WODs database, this is a smart and dynamic system which will learn from your logs and RMs to generate WODs specially for you!
Fully customizable, scalable and with a deck of cards mode included, theWOD Machine is the most complete and powerful workout generator tool available in the market!
If you are traveling, or can not make it to your Box, or just for the fun, theWOD Machine is for you!
- the WhiteBoard:
Real time social whiteboard, compare your results with people from your Box.
Ever wanted to know how your friends have performed in the WOD of the day? Well, the Whiteboard is for you!!
- Access to the Tabata Timer.
- Log unlimited WODs per day:
Get WODBook and start tracking your workouts today!
Full list of features:
- TheWOD Machine - Smart WOD generator and Deck of cards.
- the Whiteboard - Realtime social whiteboard.
- Get WOD feeds from several selected boxes.
- Enter your own Box Feed URL.
- Track your daily WODs by adding them to your WOD Calendar.
- Enter results and notes for your tracked WODs.
- Keep track of your favorite WODs.
- Keep track of your benchmark WODs.
- Track your Paleo challenges progress.
- Manage your personal records.
- User Profile - Total finished WODs, Favorite WODs, Benchmark WODs, Finished Paleo Challenges.
- Automatic sharing to Facebook of your WOD results, Paleo challenges, and Records.
- Get scales of your personal records.
- Visualize your personal records progress history.
- Get more than 100 benchmark WODs ( Girls, Heroes, Travel WODs ).
- View Videos of some of the best benchmark WODs.
- Add your own benchmark WODs.
- Backup your Data in your SD Card or sync with a Dropbox account.
- Track and visualize each of your benchmark WODs history.
- Training Timers are included ( StopWatchTimer, Amrap Timer, Tabata timer ).
- Customize your Tabata training setting exercise interval, rest interval and number of rounds.
Note: WODBook is not authorized or endorsed by CrossFit Inc.