This app is designed for displaying or reviewing purpose, and not certified as a medical diagnosis tool.
Versatile DICOM image support:
● Support displaying DICOM images from internal or external memory (SD card).
● Support multiple image modality: CT, MRI, US, CR, OT, NM, XA.
● Support different internal data format: 8/12/16 bits, gray/color image, or LUT data.
● Support compressed image (relative slow in decompression, so be patient).
● Support multiple frame image, or image series from multiple files.
● Provide detailed information of embedded DICOM info.
Intuitive image manipulation:
● One finger scroll to adjust contrast and brightness (window level and width).
Several window presets are defined and can be quickly applied from drop list.
● Two fingers to pan or zoom image for more visible details.
DICOM server and client:
● Receive DICOM images from network, and store to SD card.
● Echo and store, to push local DICOM images to remote PACS.
● Provide options to set local and remote AE title, port, and remote IP.
Droid Dicom Viewer is a Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This version of Droid Dicom Viewer is not certified as a medical device (CE-1 or FDA) for primary diagnosis or clinical practice. This software can only be used as a reviewing or scientific software and cannot be used as a medical device for primary diagnostic or any other clinical practice.
Dicom Droid Software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer implements a part of the DICOM standard. It reads DICOM images that are coded on 8 bits and 16 bits. It supports only grayscale not compressed DICOM files. It parses implicit and explicit (little endian and big endian) value representation (VR).
Droid Dicom Viewer is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Droid Dicom Viewer is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer icon license: The Droid Dicom Viewer icon by Pierre Malarme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ ). The Droid Dicom Viewer icon is a modification based on work created and shared by Google (http://code.google.com/policies.html) and use according to terms describe in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions: http://www.google.com/permissions/index.html
Please visit: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/
2011 © Pierre Malarme
Keep up with the latest development progress at https://github.com/cpboyd/simply-dicom
Please feel free to email me with any comments, suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports.
"Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible." - Alan Kay
With that quote in mind, this DICOM Viewer has a minimal interface to keep the focus on the images themselves.
Multi-touch Gesture Support:
Drag with one finger to pan/move the image.
Pinch with two fingers to zoom.
Twist with two fingers to rotate.
Scroll left/right with two fingers to adjust contrast (aka image width).
Scroll up/down with two fingers to adjust brightness (aka image level).
Compressed image support.
This app utilizes OpenCV (OpenCV Manager required) and dcm4che2 libraries.
This demo is built using the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK.
This is one of the sample applications that is shipped with LEADTOOLS,
the award-winning SDK for programmers. The LEADTOOLS sample apps are
intended to show developers some of the capabilities they can integrate
into their own applications.
For more information visit:
Multi touch is enabled to size the Images temporarily. Minimal Dicom Viewer will not change the data of any Dicom Images stored on the device.
v1.1: In this version the possibility of exporting the actual dicom image to a jpeg file is added.
An external device that holds the Images is necessary.
v1.2: Refactoring of brightness adjustment. Contrast of the image can be set now.
Minimal Dicom Viewer is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 ( GPLv3 ) of the License, or any later version.
With MITK pocket you can now connect your entire hospital or doctor’s office with just one app!
We developed MITK pocket to combine the power and mobility of modern mobile devices to access your radiological images anywhere and anytime.
In contrast to other solutions, MITK pocket specifically designed for mobile devices. Important tools like annotations and measurements are available as well as an adaptable level window. Image data is encrypted and stored temporally locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent Internet or Wi-Fi connection while ensuring highest security standards. Most notably, MITK pocket implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user and device authentication controls the image access of every user for every image.
Last but not least, MITK pocket works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure. A minimal server application needs to be installed which reads DICOM files from the disk and is able to receive files directly from your PACS. That’s all you need to start simplifying your everyday life at work!
You can use this demo version to download sample image data from our server and Query/Retrieve from our PACS.
Do you want to view your patients’ image data anywhere and at anytime?
MITK pocket enables physicians to access images at home while on background duty or on the go.
Contact us on how to access your image data with MITK pocket.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, PR etc.)
- Full functional client, no remote desktop viewer
- High-End user interface
- Intelligent connection management
- Optional pseudonymization
- Query/Retrieve functionality
- Five step security concept
- Server works seamlessly with every PACS, ready within one hour
Dicom Mobile is a simple but powerful DICOM viewer for Android, it allows to open and view 2D medical images in a wide variety of DICOM formats.
Dicom Mobile integrates a complete file manager, it's possible to create new folder, cut, copy & paste files, rename a file or folder, delete files or folder, this allow to manage locally your DICOM file.
* Compatible with all modalities (US, CT, MR, NM, XA, CR, PX etc.).
* Open medical images in DICOM format (Raw, JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG2000, RLE compression support).
* Support image encoded in 8, 16 and 24 bit (grayscale and color).
* Window width and window center control for DICOM images.
* Zooming and panning images.
* Displaying DICOM attributes.
* Slideshow between frames of a multiframe image.
* Export image frame in JPEG or PNG format.
* Integration of a file manager to handle files and subfolders.
* Can be used as default app for files with the 'dcm' extension.
* Help file.
* Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
* Correct bug on tools menu.
* Correct crash bug on resume app.
* Improved player for multiframe images.
* Added a control to play speed.
* Added player button on overlay.
* Correct bug on grayscale multiframe images.
* Improved file manager, now it's possible to access entire file system, also SD external card.
* Improved file manager usability.
* Added contrast/brightness button on overlay.
* Added new buttons on overlay to open previous/next file located in the same folder.
* Improved decode algorith for 24bit images.
* Improved usability of user interface.
N.B. Symmetry is not currently suitable for primary diagnosis. It is currently neither CE nor FDA cleared.
Based on the Simulacrum library, Symmetry provides the following features:
* Simple single-pane viewing or advanced multi-pane light table configuration (most suited to tablets)
* Standard image interaction tools (zoom, pan, window level, scrolling through volumes)
* Advanced image interaction tools (oblique MPR, slab MIN/MIP/AVG, surface rendering, cursor projections, plane localizer, custom hangings/layouts in light table, overlays ...)
* Dynamic performance/quality scaling to the hardware device
* Support for DICOM images/volumes (including Lossless-JPEG & JPEG 2000, enhanced & multi-frame)
* DICOM Tag viewing and editing
* Automatic DICOM data structuring and organisation
* DICOM/PACS integration (Query/Retrieve and WADO fulfilment, DICOM networking send/receive/echo)
* DICOM identity aware: 'Identity Shield' and de-identification tools
* Continuously extended to support new resource formats (now: NetPBM, JPEG2000 ...) and new algorithms
* User extendable though plugins and scripting interface
* Companion to the broader featured desktop application (Windows & Linux ...) -- see "Visit Developer's Website" link
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of the library on Android devices, the Mobile Dicom/Diconde tool was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on some simple stuff on dicom or diconde files.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email using About menu in the app or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
This is a great tool for following up of skin marks, suspect freckles, bed sores, burns and injuries. It is easy to acquire, save and manage patients image data in plastic surgery, dermatology, pathology, neurology, rehabilitation and etc. connected right to the diagnostic phase or to the treatment steps and in nursing generally.
Supports all phones and tablets and all Android enabled cameras which were
tested (more comming soon or contact us):
Nikon Coolpix S810c
Samsung Galaxy S4 ZOOM
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom
You can use default camera app for taking pictures or you can use our
internal app for supported cameras.
The images are transferred over WIFI to the PACS. You need WIFI
connection to your hospital network with access to the PACS.
* manual entry of Patient data
* patient selection from MWL (Modality Worklist)
* HL7 communication
* JPEG and uncompressed image format (Little Endian)
* various resolution HD (720p), Full HD (1080p), 4K (2160p) or original resolution of your camera
* cropping images
* image queue - you can take picture without wifi connection and auto upload them to the PACS later
Your feedback is welcome, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are also providing multiplatform DICOM viewer and workstation and videograbber - Dicompass, which you can use to view or store captured images in DicompassCamera.
More info: http://www.dicompass.cz
- Upload DICOM images (extension .dcm) from external storage or url.
- Displacement and zoom.
- Possibility of using different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Length measurements: You can draw lines, rectangles, circles and outlines freehand.
- Export the image in PNG.
- Write down comments, save your notes on your smartphone into separate folders, share them, and when you want, open them for editing.
- Export in pdf DICOM image information.
- Functions of undo and redo respectively to undo or redo the commands that you've enabled to manipulate the image.
Note - We suggest you to use app File Manager (Explorer) to open dicom image
Listing couple of features available in InstaMobi
- It supports multi- touch display.
- Application clustering is supported providing a single URL access to a multi-server configuration.
- It supports image Archive Search criteria based on : Patient Name/ID, Modality Type, Accession Number, Date Range.
- It has the ability to scroll, set WW/WL, zoom & pan.
This app can open DICOM file with Japanese MetaTag.
And, this app can open DICOM file directly from dropbox app.
However, this app can open only non compressed DICOM file format.
In Addion, you CANNOT USE for medical diagnosis.(Only EDUCATION)
In downloading first DICOM file, Dropbox judge DICOM file as text file format.
So, you have to cancel first opening action.
When you re-tap DICOM file with Dropbox, you can open DICOM file directly.
Select and download available documents directly to your device through the viewer and keep important information close at hand.
All content is free and provided by the respective professional organizations.
APPRISOR: Handheld Informatics for Healthcare Professionals
1. Viewing images as well as the relevant information contained in standard DICOM files
- Large images (more than 12 million pixels) are supported.
- Detailed textual information including the patient's name, gender, age, attending physician, check parts, etc. are displayed.
- Display effect is adjustable. A variety configurations of the iconic window width and window level (chest, abdominal cavity, bones, lungs, etc.) are supported.
2. Annotation of regions of interest (ROIs)
- User can manually mark out the ROIs (in polygon or rectangle) of the image and save them.
- Multiple ROI annotation files can be loaded and overlaid on the image.
- Info of ROIs are saved using AIM schema proposed by Stanford University.
3. Support multiple annotation files
4. JPG and PNG files are also supported (without textual information)
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.