First Grade Math Lite is a set of more than 40 interactive exercises for 6-8 year kids to learn faster addition and subtraction, place values, fractions, comparing numbers and skip sequences. The full version has more than 400 exercises of increasing difficulty.
Lite version has 5+ exercises of each game -
* Pop Bubbles Practice fast addition and subtraction for numbers 0-20 by popping bubbles. Bubble speed can be reduced or increased using the settings.
* Feed the Monkey Fractions Learn fractions while feeding the monkey pieces of a pie. Hints explain how much to feed.
* Compare Compare and arrange numbers upto 100. Develop number sense and appreciation for less-than, greater-than symbols.
* Place Values Base-10 place values for numbers upto 999. Place values are the basis of number operations learnt later.
* Add or Subtract large numbers Use place values to add or subtract numbers upto 99.
Our Story When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
The people - who pour their heart and soul into creating these apps - also need the dignity of earning their living. We only ask customers who like the trial and find it useful to pay a little, to support us in building apps to help kids learn. Thanks.