• Info tool, where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP and more. In addition, Info screen displays a couple useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage. You can find out which app uses a connection at the moment and how much data is transferred.
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most of ports displayed with description, so you will know what application uses it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
Displays network information and diagnostics: Ping a server (via both ICMP and TCP), DNS lookup (with geographical lookup of IP addresses), reverse DNS lookup, WHOIS queries, inspecting HTTP response headers, trace routes (also with IP address geo lookup), check whether a range of ports is open, scan a host for SSL versions and ciphers.
Includes home screen widget for long-running pings.
Recently used servers/IP addresses are remembered for auto-completion.
The results can be copied to the clipboard (via long-click on the output text), sent via email or stored in a file as text or PDF. A history of the results of recent operations is kept (swipe left and right to switch between tabs).
Numerous options (like using an alternative name server, Ping TTL, showing ping times for each traceroute step, Broadcast Ping, using HTTPS, setting the HTTP port number, selection of DNS record types to query, etc.) are available through a long-click on the "Go" button.
Contains no ads.
Please join the Google community "Ping & DNS" where I support this app, especially if you're having problems.
Note for Samsung devices: Ping and Traceroute don't work on some Samsung devices on Android 4.2 and newer, because Samsung required functionality. TCP Ping should always work, though.
WHY THE GPS PERMISSION? First off, GPS is only accessed if the "Show Location" checkbox is set in the Ping Options dialog. This checkbox is turned off by default, so unless you explicitly set it, you don't need to worry about your location ever being tracked. Tracking location is useful for measuring ping times during long-running pings across large areas, like a factory or a university campus. Once a long-running ping with location is done, a Google Earth file (.dmz) is created that shows the ping times along with the geo location of each ping. Most people will never need this option, so you don't have to worry. And even if you do use it, location data is stored on the device, it is not sent or uploaded anywhere (the exception being if you attach the Google Earth file to an outgoing email - in which case you're in charge of where the email is sent to). So all the negative comments you may see in the Play Store are unfounded.
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
RUN IN BACKGROUND: You can leave Ping run and switch to other apps, e.g. another network diagnostic tool (for example to see WiFi signal strength). Meanwhile you can hear the PingMeter sound effects to always knows what is happening.
Use case: you can check and test the WiFi coverage on a big room without staring at the screen. Every lost packet will be immediately identified by sound. NO MORE NEED TO CHECK icmp_seq NUMBER ONE BY ONE!
While ping is running you can see the PING WEATHER on the top right. It suggests you the number of packets lost. e.g. a clear sun indicates 0 packets lost, storm indicates no good network connection.
Tested on HTC Desire 2.2 (no root), Nexus S stock, CM7, CM9.
NOTE: PingMeter depends on ping command on your phone, this must be executable to allow PingMeter to run. Usually there is no problem, no user action is required, but some vendor (or Android release) could disable ping to normal user (non-root). This is not due to PingMeter and it can\'t resolve the limitation, sorry.
Ping is a network utility used to test reachability of an IP address or a host. It can measure the packet trip time which is called latency. Ping uses ICMP for request packets and waits for an ICMP response. Ping is useful to check a server's availability.
Keywords: ping, network, utility, icmp, lan, wan, internet
the status of any devices(on the Network or Internet) by sending ping request.
- ping monitor
- tools(traceroute,port scanner,whois,network info,ping)
- scan ip network for active hosts.
- export/Import host list to external storage.
- easy to use
- cute and simple interface
This assembly contains a list of tools such as:
- port scanner
- my IP
- DNS dig (nslookup)
Please rate this application. If you have problems, do not rush to put a bad mark - please contact the developer via email.
Future versions will extend the functionality of the application.
The application determines the route, and pings each node along the route a number of times depending on your settings. Each node will display their average time, minimum time, and maximum time. It will also display any packets that are lost between your device and the destination.
TraceRoute also allows you to store your favorite destinations, and keeps a history of the traces you have previously ran. This enables you to trace multiple destinations very quickly without having to type out your favorites each time.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
- your public IP address,
- the technology you use for Internet connection,
- your ISP name based on you public IP address,
- your local network configuration (IP address, netmask, gateway and DNS servers)
Every measurement is saved to the remote database. You can view detailed statistics using STATS button in the application (you will be redirected to the website).
Among the data returned are:
- Number of hops performed to reach the destination.
IP of each of the intermediate servers.
- Hostname associated with each intermediate IP.
- Response time of each intermediate server.
- Geographic location of each intermediate server that provides that information.
After doing the search you can share the result with any application you have installed and even export it to KML, CSV and/or TXT (only in PRO version).
Besides all this you can change the theme of the application, the color of the lines on the map or select the satellite view mode to display the data on the map.
Visual Traceroute - universal app for Android, which allows to trace the process of transferring data from your gadget on servers located around the world. Program Intrace trace route is characterized by ease of use: just specify the name of your service and go to the "journey" on an interactive map.
Traceroute, as similar networking tools make it easy to identify any route data. These network tools allow to find out on which computers and servers are passed through some of your data if you want to visit a particular Web resource on the network, or refer to a specific server. Visual traceroute to android not only shows the way, but also demonstrates the process of passing on the map. In other words, Intrace for Android shows you not only passed your address and will show exactly where the server is located, through which passed a package of your data.
All the necessary information for you will be given in the following format:
• IP server
• Host Name
• Ping to address
• Location of the server (its coordinates on the world map).
Network tools like Visual Traceroute Tool, are in great demand among engineers networking site administrator. However, Visual Traceroute for Android will certainly taste and simple for users who do not mind to follow, for some servers "journey" of their traffic.
Traceroute android (Intrace) uses specific "ping" command, which tend to be accessible on most devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, etc.). Available application database allows you to quickly identify and geographical location all the way transmission packet data.
SpeedMon is designed to be used in conjunction with navigation software. Use "Settings" to set an app to be started along with SpeedMon. When started SpeedMon will go to the background, starting another app in the foreground.
Each speed limit has two settings: soft limit and hard limit with two different sound alerts.
Switch between limits with a single tap.
Miles (mph) or Kilometers (kph) per hour are supported.
This is a beta version. Please send all questions and bug reports to the support email below.