HomeDia is a for Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) services, including Digital Media Player(DMP), Digital Media Controller(DMC), and Digital Media Server(DMS) functions. Not only can you access your multimedia content include music, video and pictures at home, with your Android phone you can stream multimedia files to DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices on your WiFi network.
HomeDia has the following features:
- Access and steam multimedia files on phone and connected DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices
- Support set custom shared media files on your phone
- Support play multimedia files of your phone on other DLNA/UPnP compliant media devices(Phone as DMS)
- Automatically detects DLNA(UPnP) compatible servers and players
- Support multimedia streaming from UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your phone(Phone as DMP)
- Support control renderer operation with your phone to play (Phone support DMC)
- Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
1. Support Android version 2.0 upward compatible media formats
2. Compatible DLNA/UPnP electronics devices means compatilbe DLNA/UPnP V1.0 standard
Known issue: Some problems for PS3 Media Server(PMS).
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
Pixel Media Controller (Pixel DMC) enables you to browse digital media contents from your Digital Media Server (DMS) and play them to digital media renderers (DMR) such as "dlna-compliant" Digital-TV and other "dlna-compliant" audio/video renderer devices or your devices itself using local Media Player. It also enables you to browse image content from the DMS and print at UPnP/DLNA compliant/certified Printer (DMPr).
Pixel Media Controller allows you to remotely control the playback of your renderer devices, even if they’re in a completely different area of your home. Using Pixel Media Controller, you can control volume of your TV, you can pause a media file or resume play back and it also support track change for Next media file and Previous Media file.
Pixel Media Controller allows you to print an Image file (JPEG/PNG/BMP) which is reside on the remote DMS to the "dlna-compliant" Printer. It also helps you to configure your Print Job before printing to the Printer.
Pixel Media Controller is one point solution on Android platform to control all "dlna-compliant" devices such as Digital TV, Mobile Phone, Printer, NAS devices and many more at your home.
* dlna compliant Digital Media Controller for Android Platform
* Discover for all dlna compliant devices – DMS, DMR, DMPr
* Support remote DMS browsing for digital media contents (Image, Song, Video)
* Select media content from DMS and Play back to DMR
* Media Playback control - Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind and Forward, Seek (Forward, Rewind)
* Audio control for Songs and Video – Volume-Up,
* PlayResume - Stop media playback while watching and start the last played file from same location using PlayResue (PlayResume track last 10 video files).
* Select media content from DMS and Play back locally using local media player
* Image Viewer for viewing Images form DMS to locally
* Image slideshow for Local Image previewing DMS and PlayToDMR
* Audio Player for playing audio file form DMS to locally
* Continuous Audio Track Playback from DMS to LocalPlayer
* Select Image content from DMS and Print to "dlna-compliant" Printer
* Support Print, Print Cancel, Printer Event (Job-ID, Print Successful, Print Cancel etc.) for DMPr device
* Support WiFi, Tether and Ethernet for DLNA Home Network
* AlbumArt for Audio & Video
* Image Thumbnail
* UPnP/DLNA device icons as DMS and DMR
Pixel Media Controller (v 5.5) is tested with "dlna-compliant" leading Digital Media Server, Digital Media Renderer and Digital Media Printer and with Conformance Test Tool for this technology. Please provide your valuable feedback on Pixel Media Controller.
Please have a look for our other "dlna-compliant" apps on Android platform from CMC Limited.
Digital Media Server: "Pixel Media Server – DMS"
Digital Media Renderer(DMR): "Pixel Media Renderer - DMR"
For any queries or issue related to Pixel Media Controller, please send e-mail to
We are happy to help you.
Disclaimer:This app is not DLNA certified solution and this app is not claiming that "App has passed interoperability testing standards approved, endorsed or sponsored by DLNA". This application is not certified by DLNA Organization (www.dlna.org) or its associate partner and we are not listed Member Company of this organization. DLNA® is trade mark of DLNA Organization.
Welcome in My Phone Screen !
With My Phone Screen, share your wonderful screenshots giving them more charisma adding a phone.
You won't find faster !
Choose your picture in the gallery, choose your phone, and save !
All is done to be simple, fast and useful.
This is my all first real app so be indulgent :p
Feel free to comment on the app and give your feedback !
And if you want to know more about Your Phone Screen, join the Alpha Tester group !
How can I join it ?
Sign in to group : https://plus.google.com/communities/100857747555113076417
And sign it to alpha tester program ! https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.coruscant11.myphonescreen.app
Thank you !
With the free Rock City app you will be able to effortlessly browse listings, buy tickets, receive the latest club night offers and keep up to date with all the latest news from the UK's best live venue and club.
Great features including:
- Latest gig listings
- Great weekly offers to redeem at our club nights
- Ticket links
- Full venue information including directions and maps