· Who’s performing at live music venues across Australian capitals.
· What’s On in each tourism region of Australia.
InfoPond locates and displays What’s On for:
· Every cinema in Australia.
· Every theatre in Australia.
· Every major art gallery in Australia.
· Every major museum in Australia.
· Content coverage of entire cities, states and nation.
InfoPond configures to the interest of each user:
· No need to sort through irrelevant, overcrowded lists and maps.
· See what’s on where you are, or intend to be.
· Select from Gigs, Cinema, Events, Theatre, Museum, Art, Heritage, Tourism & more.
InfoPond describes in twelve languages:
· Every building classified by Australian National Trust.
· Hundreds of buildings included in State’s Heritage Lists.
· Content displayed (and optionally audibly spoken) in user’s chosen language.
· Languages: Chinese (simplified & traditional), English, French, German, Hindi,
Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Vietnamese.
· Information is translated from English using A.I.
InfoPond is free to public for personal use:
· No registration.
· No in-app purchases.
· Qualified content created by qualified Organisations.
· Free of fake information.
· Scales city-wide, nation-wide, global services.
InfoPond may be used inside participating venues:
· Simply scan InfoPond QR codes to display relevant content.