Monitor the condition of your warehouse, chiller, cold storage, drug stores, hospital, farms and server rooms in real-time from your smartphone. Receive exception alerts if the condition falls outside the set value.
MONITOR WAREHOUSE & COLD STORAGE IN A SMART CITY
How does it work?
InfoSense requires installing IoT devices that has one or many sensors. For condition monitoring of warehouses, one IoT device may have temperature and humidity sensors. It will support a GSM SIM Card to transmit the data to Informap IoT platform. The app connects to the IoT platform to show you the real-time conditioning of the warehouse.
InfoSense supports monitoring of the following conditions:
Temperature, Humidity, Door, Motion, Co2, PM1, PM1.5, PM2, FUEL, CO, GAS, TVOC, SMOKE, FLOOD, PRESSURE, LIGHT, UV and IR.
Informap provide 3 Condition monitoring solutions:
Solution 1: Stand-alone device that has a built-in GSM gateway
This solution is suitable for isolated warehouses/cold storage with a floor area of less than 1000 Square Feet and does not have a WIFI option.
Solution 2: Multiple Sensors communicating through WIFI/LAN Gateway for large warehouses
Solution 3: Multiple Sensors communicating through GSM Gateway for large warehouses that does not have WIFI/LAN.
1. App dashboard shows condition of the monitored facility on a single glance
2. Get Exception alerts notifications as it unfolds for you to take immediate action
3. View the monitored facility’s location on the map and the exact position in the plan
4. View history of the monitored condition as a table or a chart
5. Generate Report of the monitored variable.
6. know Immediately about when door opens and closes, movements, temperature
changes, and humidity levels.
7. Enjoy more peace of mind leaving your important things behind when you use
8. Receive alerts on sensor battery level
Kindly note; Since InfoSense App requires the installation of Hardware device, it requires sign up and you may not be able to sign into the app without a valid account.
To get sensor installed and sign up; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 6 5770099.
InfoSense: Monitor condition of your facility anytime from anywhere!