2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Sign up for our email newsletter from your iPhone and receive a voucher for up to $50 off your next cruise vacation with iCruise.com
2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner for Apps
Los Angeles Times: "This must-have app has itineraries for every major cruise line, searches for hot cruise deals and includes photos, deck plans, etc., for more than 220 cruise ships"
Cruise Finder ™ features include:
ï Cruise Finder ™ Quick Search Tools
ï 32 Cruise Lines
ï 310 + Cruise Ships
ï 25,000+ Itineraries with Day-by-Day Descriptions and Route Maps
ï Live online pricing, availability & booking
ï Port Photos
ï Stateroom Descriptions and Photos
ï Deck Plans
ï Hot Cruise Deals - Last Minute, Senior & Holiday Offers
ï Cruise Calendars
ï My Favorites - Save Your Favorite Ships, Cruise Lines, and Itineraries
ï Port Directions, Parking and Maps
ï Port Weather
ï Cruise News
ï Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter
ï And more
Cruise Finder ™
Our intelligent cruise search allows you to find a cruise by Destination, Departure Date, Departure Port, Cruise Line and Cruise Ship . . . with each selection offering you a real time number of cruises that match your request.
ï Panama Canal
ï South America
ï South Pacific
ï And more
Search 32 cruise lines alphabetically or by type . . . Contemporary, Premium, Deluxe, Luxury, and Niche/Specialty cruise lines. View their ships, a brief profile and sailing calendars.
Cruise Lines include:
ï Azamara Club Cruises
ï Carnival Cruise Line
ï Celebrity Cruises
ï Costa Cruises
ï Cunard Line
ï Disney Cruise Line
ï Holland America
ï Norwegian Cruise Line
ï Royal Caribbean
ï Regent Seven Seas Cruises
ï And more
Sort 310 cruise ships alphabetically, by cruise line, by size and ship rating. Then view Ship Stats, Itineraries, Cabin Photos and Descriptions, and Deck plans.
ï Quantum of the Seas & Anthem of the Seas
ï Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
ï Royal Princess
ï Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
ï Disney Magic and Disney Fantasy
ï Celebrity Solstice and Equinox
ï Norwegian Epic
ï Carnival Dream and Carnival Breze
ï River Cruises
ï And 300+ more
Please share your ideas for future enhancements.
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
New: Android Wear support to see navigation at a glance on wrist
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
Direct Ferries App Features:
- Easy comparison tool allows you to quickly access the cheapest ferry prices.
- Book last minute ferry tickets - as close as 2 hours before departure or plan ahead and book up to 12 months in the future.
- Don’t get lost, use the port finder feature to find the ferry port.
- Complete unfinished ferry bookings late, we’ll email you the itinerary and quote.
- Re-call ferry bookings or amend and cancel your ferry tickets in ‘my account’.
- All the ferry companies including P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries, Stena Line and more.
- Secure payment by PayPal, credit or debit card
- Fast booking and instant email confirmation
The Port Authority does not allow online purchasing of tickets so please understand that functionality is out of my control.
Please email email@example.com if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one. Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
Source code: go to http://github.com/bostonbusmap/bostonbusmap, check out branch toronto
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Rennes, Brest, Saint-Malo & the region of Brittany.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
2. Maps: Brittany | Rennes | Brest | Brest area | Saint-Malo | Finistère | France | France Itinerary | France Regions | Geographical
3. Brittany Region: Attractions Map | A-Z List | Top Sights | Cities | Megalithic monuments | Architecture | Museums | Castles and Châteaux | Beaches | Natural parks | History | Geography | Culture | Get in
4. Rennes: Attractions Map | A-Z List | History | Get in | Get around | See | Do | Festivals | Buy | Eat | Drink | Party | Sleep
5. Brest: Attractions Map | Geography | History | Get in | Get around |See | Culture | Eat | Sleep
6. Saint-Malo: Attractions Map | History | Get in | Get around | See | Do | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out
7. Beaches: Attractions Map | Saint Malo | Dinard | Erquy | Perros-Guirec | Ploumanac’h | La Pointe de la Torche | Carnac | Quiberon
8. France: France in 3 weeks | History | Regions | Get in and Visa | Get around | Talk | Buy
This app is part of the MobileReference France series. The complete series includes:
- Provence & French Riviera
- Lyon & Rhône-Alpes
- Southwest France (Bordeaux, Toulouse & Regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees)
- Loire Valley (Pays de la Loire & Centre-Val de Loire Regions)
- Normandy and Northern France (Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, Normandy)
- Northeastern France (Regions of Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Burgundy)
- Poitou-Charentes, Limousin, Auvergne
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of France.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Record your visit to each country by text, photo and video
When moving from port to port it's easy to forget what happened where. This app encourages you to record your thoughts from each place visited. You can compile a list of all the countries you have visited and special memories from each place. Later the app will help you chart your movements on the world map.
Share your stories, favourite photos and videos with your family, friends and fellow travellers.
Each day you leave a different country or port just spend 5 - 10 minutes reflecting on what happened during your visit.
Record the date and time and also the country and port.
Record anything of particular interest to you or your fellow travellers. Save photos and videos, as well as conversations and stories.
Later when you have time you will be glad you recorded your memories for yourself, your friends and family.
Reflect, record and re-live your memories with this simple app.
Find out which ferry you missed, what time the next ferry leaves and the one after that. You can view ferries departing both Malta and Gozo. The app also allows you to search for ferries by departure time.
Next Gozo Ferry is a handy app for a seamless crossing doing away with long waits under the hot Mediterranean sun!
The app does not display live departure information, nor does it guarantee total accuracy for timetables and fares.
Gozo, Gozo ferry, Malta, Gozo Channel, Comino, Gozo boat, Air Malta, Malta hotel
The app also provides many self-guided tours organized by themes to heritage and cultural points of interest both in the Towns and in the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park. It also provides a list of current events in Harpers Ferry - Bolivar, Jefferson County, and neighboring areas.
Harpers Ferry - and Jefferson County, West Virginia - is a premier destination for tourists and other visitors. It is in the center of a great heritage area with many cultural, historic, scenic, and recreational resources, as well as diverse educational, training, and employment opportunities.
There are several National Parks and Heritage Areas that cross paths in Harpers Ferry, including the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, the C&O Canal Towpath, the Appalachian Trail, the Washington Heritage Trail, and the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area. In addition, nearby are Antietam, Gettysburg, Manassas, and Monocacy National Battlefields and Shenandoah National Park.
This is the place that John Denver sang about. The confluence of the mighty Potomac River and the lazy Shenandoah River is at Harpers Ferry where the Potomac River cuts its way through a gap in the Blue Ridge Mountains at the gateway to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. "Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River."
The "Visit Harpers Ferry - Bolivar" smartphone app was a collaborative venture between the
Harpers Ferry Historic Town Foundation and Discovery Anywhere Mobile. Financial support was provided by
the Town of Harpers Ferry, the Town of Bolivar, and the West Virginia Development Office.
The Harpers Ferry Historic Town Foundation is a small, all volunteer non-profit organization whose mission is to "Preserve, Protect, Promote, and Educate." The Harpers Ferry region includes the small Historic Towns of Harpers Ferry and Bolivar, the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, and adjacent heritage areas.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Beach Clubs (8 sights)
* Dance Clubs (8 sights)
* Bars and Clubs (7 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (8 sights)
* Specialty Shops (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.