Now, take your bank with you wherever you go with the ADCB Mobile app on your phone. Carry out all your routine banking tasks from absolutely anywhere and at anytime.
Some of the things you can do with the ADCB Mobile app:
• Transfer money
• Locate an ADCB ATM or Branch
• Pay credit card and utility bills
• Check account balance and transactions
To start the ADCB Mobile App experience,
• Visit www.adcb.com
• Log into Personal Internet Banking
• Click on the Mobile Banking link and select ADCB Mobile App
• Register your phone with a unique nickname and click ‘Add a new device’
• An activation key will be sent to your mobile number registered with us
The ADCB Mobile App is even better with a brand new set of features:
Bill Payments enhanced: du, FEWA and Other Bank Credit Card payments added.
Your App Personalised: Create shortcuts to your favourite features.
Get in Touch: Tap to call or email your Relationship Manager directly
TouchPoints: Redeem and purchase TouchPoints from the App
Location based offers: find special offers near you or browse the offers directory
Money Transfers: Create & manage Payees as well as request a Draft
Other improvements like access to manage SMS Banking and E-Statement subscriptions, apply for products and services, email your account or credit card statement
MANAGES FINANCES - Pay bills, transfer fund, send money and track spending
ACCOUNT INQUIRIES - View deposit, murabaha and covered card transactions
PRODUCT - Get more information on ADIB products
For easy mobile banking please log on to ProCash® with your hard token device, go to 'My Device’ to register and activate your ADCB Mobile Token application. Once registered you can log in and approve transactions with ADCB ProCash® and ProTrade® at any time. Please note the application only facilitates the log in and approving transactions not basic usage of ProCash®.
· Property search: Shortlist properties based on location or ADCP building number
· Filter: Sort the properties based on tenancy or Emirate
· Budget: Find a property that fits your budget
· Locate: Zero down on the exact location of your future residence with the aid of maps
- Real time prices
- Order placement and monitoring
- Personalized watch list
- Interactive intraday and historical charts
- Complete and up to date portfolio and cash positions
- Market News
ADIB Securities is a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Islamic bank. Established in 2005 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we now have local offices in Al Ain and Dubai.
ADIB Securities specialized in Islamic brokerage services with a disciplined focus on compliance with Shari'a and has grown since inception to become a market leader in the Islamic brokerage Industry in the UAE.
Our teams of professional are available to assist you in your brokerage requirements through our best in class ethical practices. This is a combination of total efficiency and personal relationship management, built on cutting edge technology and years of experience.
For more information please contact us on +9714-6960333 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
QIB Mobile is available to all QIB Individual customers with an active ATM Card and PIN. As soon as you download and install the application, you can create your username, password and transaction PIN.
• Locate the nearest QIB Branch or ATM
• View all your current and saving accounts, Finance accounts and Fixed Deposits linked to your customer number (RIM)
• View accounts transaction history
• Pay for your linked credit cards
• Transfer funds within QIB, Qatar and outside Qatar
• Pay your bills for Qtel, Vodafone and Kahramaa
• Donate to Charity
• Update your contact details
• Check foreign currency exchange rates
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
DEVELOPED BY POZITRON
Please call our 24 hour contact centre on 600 52 5500 to register.
What can I do using FGB Mobile?
Using our mobile banking service, you can avail of the following features:
• View account/credit card balances
• Obtain last 10 transaction details
• Transfer funds to predefined beneficiaries within or outside the UAE
• Recharge you Wasel/DU mobile
• Recharge your Salik account
• Make utility payments to ADDC/AADC/DEWA/SEWA/ETISALAT/DU
• Setup Automatic payment instructions for ADDC/AADC/DEWA/SEWA/ETISALAT/DU
• Setup Automatic payment instructions for your Salik account
• Make FGB credit card payments
• Register for email statements
With the DIB mobile application, available in both Arabic and English, you can do any of the following:
• Get information on DIB products and services
• Apply for DIB products and services
• Login to Al Islami Mobile Banking and conduct a number of banking transactions
• Stay updated on latest DIB offers and promotions
• Compare DIB products
• Locate the nearest DIB branch/ATM through the interactive map
• Get latest DIB profit rates for savings accounts and investment deposits
• View live foreign exchange rates with quick currency converter
• Contact DIB for support or feedback
DIB, established in 1975, is the first Islamic bank in the world to have incorporated the principles of Islam in all its practices and is the largest Islamic bank in the UAE. The bank enjoys a reputation as a true pioneer and innovator in Islamic banking products and services. In the UAE, the bank boasts a customer base of over 1.4 million customers and a wide network of more than 85 branches. DIB’s vision is to be the most progressive financial institution in the world. Leading from the front, the bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in Islamic banking, and has set the standard for others to follow.
Today, the bank competes on an equal footing with the world’s largest conventional financial institutions and has grown its network globally with a presence in Jordan, Sudan, Turkey, Pakistan and Bosnia. DIB offers a range of Sharia-compliant products to consumer, wholesale and institutional clients, including commercial banking, investment banking and advisory, and asset management services.
This application is free to download.
(1) Provides all Global Financial Markets Forum 2015 event related content
Learn all about NBAD‘s premier annual financial markets conference in the MENA region, showcasing an impressive line up of speakers & panelists, topical & relevant content and unparalled networking opportunities.
(2) Presents selected NBAD Global Market’s research and news
Financial news, analysis and market commentary
(3) Displays timely FX quotes
Indicative FX rates for select currency pairs
(4) Introduces NBAD iTRADE
NBAD iTrade provides Global Markets clients with electronic access to pricing and execution of FX and Money Market transactions combined with research and expert market commentary from the GCC and MENA region.
•Review account balances and summaries
•Pay your bills and transfer funds
•Synchronized Internet Banking and Mobile Banking beneficiary lists
•Photo assignment to your beneficiaries
•Locate the nearest branch or ATM locations using GPS
Mobile Banking Security
•Enjoy banking on the go with our secure mobile banking app. We have taken extensive measures and introduced enhanced security features such as MobiToken® to verify your identify, and a transaction password that allows you to authenticate yourself to successfully access your account and perform your transactions.
•Your personal information is protected to help prevent unauthorized access.
For more details, call 800 66 66 66