Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your Android phone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office
documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
* Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
* Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
* Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
* Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use this app. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 University, and Office 365 trial subscriptions
NOTE: If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home Premium from http://www.office.com. With Office 365 Home Premium, you also get the latest version of Office for up to 5 PCs, Macs, and Windows tablets - and an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage and Skype world minutes***.
* Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
* Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is needed for features like recent documents and resume reading.
**Office 365 account and setup necessary. Data connection required. Storage limits and carrier fees apply.
***SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes are not available in all markets.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, Office Mobile, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365
Sign up now and get 3 month of premium membership for free.
• View, edit and create your documents that you needed to bring to your PC
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Support to save as PDF
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
• Online storage service (ThinkFree Online, Box.net, Google Drive)
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Template Download
ThinkFree Mobile Pro supports a PC-like experience so that user can not only create new documents with templates but also download more than 40 kinds of extra templates from an online server for free.
* Online Storage
Documents can be uploaded or downloaded via web storage services such as ThinkFree Online, Box.net and Google Drive. In the future, various cloud services will also be linked through the Cloud Connector Service for synchronizing content on various devices and platforms.
ThinkFree Mobile Pro is also connected to Box.com storage service (OneCloud), enabling users to create, open, edit and share documents anytime anywhere.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, Pro provides high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Numeric keyboard & easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
• Extra features
* Animation & Transition effects
Pro supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc provides accurate and complex functions with various numeric keyboards. It also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
Select your file with the built-in file browser (Browse, Local Files and Recently Used Files).
Use various editing functions:
* Edit, create or delete paragraphs
* Set font family, size and color
* Set characters to bold, italic, underlined or subscript/superscript
* Align text left,right or center
* View, insert and edit Tables, Images and Lists
Next versions of EuroOffice for Android will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as docx files.
Watch our promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tot71kpr1iI
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
As the creator of the ZIP file format, PKZIP and SecureZIP; PKWARE is building on its reputation of continuous innovation with the release of SecureZIP Reader for both personal and enterprise/business use.
For enterprise and business customers, the PKWARE SecureZIP Reader is the first enterprise app for the Android operating system that provides the ability to open compressed files (.zip .zipx and many other formats) that are secured using passphrase or certificate-based encryption (PKI, x.509 certificate). This allows you to easily receive enterprise sensitive data on your Android device without concern.
For personal use, SecureZIP Reader provides a free, fully functional, simple to use app to open and extract your files to store or use them, on your mobile device. Have a friend sending you sensitive files? The sender can password protect and encrypt them before sending to you, knowing you are able to open and view the files.
PKWARE SecureZIP Reader Top Features:
• Quickly and securely open, extract and save files or open with your preferred 3rd party application or viewer
• Simple to use with DropBox, Box.Net, Sugarsync and any other cloud provider for securing content throughout the cloud
• Browse and review the contents of your ZIP files
• Open SecureZIP files with a passphrase or digital certificate
• Open the contents of ZIP files in associated apps
• Open ZIP files from Mail
• Open ZIP files from the web, cloud or flash cards
• Support for .ZIP .ZIPX and SFX compression
SecureZIP allows you to extract the following file types, and more:
• Photo and video formats
• Text file formats
• Office file formats
• PDFs and much more
SecureZIP Reader for Android was created by PKWARE, a company with a 30-year track record of helping customers compress and secure their corporate data and personal information across mobile, desktop, server and mainframe computing platforms and in physical, virtual and cloud environments.
For more information, visit us at www.pkware.com
Learn to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Access 2010!
Bonus: Windows 7 and Office fundamentals Audio lectures.
Windows 7 - Training
Office Fundamentals - 1 Training
Word 2010 - 8 Training
Excel 2010 - 11 Training
Access 2010 - 10 Training
PowerPoint 2010 - 8 Training
MUST HAVE FLASH ON PHONE! If you get an flash error, close and try again, audio will be turned off automatically, slides will progress automatically.
If you are getting a BLUE QUESTION box: this means you need to install Flash plugin for chapters to work.
1) Download Flash APK from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
2) Scroll Down and find Flash 11.1 (for your Andriod, 2x, 3x, or 4x) and download it.
3) Settings -> Security -> "Allow Unknown Sources" (You can trust Adobe Apps)
4) Once installed, run the Office 2010 app again, and refresh the chapters.
Download AD FREE APP: http://goo.gl/fTRvK
*Please review the following precautions before downloading this application.
- Print documents in ”My Documents“ folder.
The data in ”My Documents“ can be printed from the Konica Minolta multifunction printers(listed below) that support this application.
Documents scanned from multifunction printers or files attached to Emails can be saved in “My Documents”.
Supports Authentication and Secure Print to provide you with a more Secure printing environment.
It is possible to print Email messages and attachments received by the Email address programmed in this application.
Attached files can be saved into “My Documents”.
Web pages can be printed from this application.
Pictures that have been taken using the camera function can be saved into Gallery.
This feature will also allow you to print the images that have been saved into Gallery.
*WebDAV Scan Receive Function
Data that has been scanned from multifunction printers can be saved into “My Documents”.
Using PageScope Mobile, documents can be scanned from multifunction printers and saved into "My Documents".
*Printer driver function
By using the Intent function, data stored in the Android device can be printed via this application.
[Online Storage function]
- Documents that have been saved in Online Storage can be printed. Documents and scanned data can be uploaded to Online Storage.
(Supports Google Drive, SharePoint,Dropbox and Evernote)
The following are supported:
- Direct print from PC, File servers
- Download from PC, File servers
- Direct upload to PC, File servers
- Scanned data can be uploaded to PC, File servers
Please refer the Help screen for the details of other features.
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
HTC EVO 4G (OS 2.2.1)
Samsung GALAXY S II (OS 2.3.3)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi (OS 3.1)
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (OS 3.2.1)
Samsung GALAXY Nexus(OS 4.0.1)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.0.4)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.1)
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
bizhub C652/C552/C452 *1
bizhub C650/C550/C451 *1
bizhub C353/C253/C203 *1
bizhub C35 *1
bizhub 751/601 *1
bizhub 501/421/361 *1
bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
bizhub PRO 951
(some devices may not be available in your area)
*1 There may be limitations or you may need to upgrade. For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
- Files that are created in incompatible file formats are not supported (MS-Office documents such as DOC, XLS, PPT, etc.)
- For this application, the format and size of a file that can be used may have restrictions. Please refer to the FAQs For more details.
- It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
- While capturing scan data using WebDAV scan, you must set OFF the SSL settings of WebDAV scan in MFP.
- Depending on the Web page layout, printing the entire Web page may not work properly.
- Web pages using Flash may not Print properly.
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
- Microsoft Office の Word, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイル閲覧機能
- Microsoft Office 97-2003 形式の Word, Excelドキュメント、 Microsoft Office 2007 形式のWord, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイルに対するパスワード復号機能
* 動作環境：Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0
- Android 2.1 以前のサポート予定はありません
Forget the complicated process of sending emails and managing excel files from your PC with your time. No more hours spent on data entry!!! Now you specify the time you worked directly from your Android phone or tablet and invoices get created on your home/office Quickbooks.
Android Task Manager is the overall system application.
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, command support
- If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
- Used Memory information
- Package information
- The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
- Add exception list and exception list management
- Auto-End task
- Shake-End task
- Startup-End task
- One-touch-End task
- Favorite application list(Widget service support)
- Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- A list of installed applications
- Package information
- App Version information
- App file size
- Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details
- Backup to SD Card
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Restore from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/smartmanager)
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar)
- Device information
- CPU info
- Ram info(Total, Used, Available)
- Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Android Task Manager
- Android Task Manager Setting
- Volume Control
- Screen Brightness
- Wireless Network
- My Location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth Setting
- Language Setting
- Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e
- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen)
- Update info / Avail Ram(1×1)
- Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram(2×1)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
- Battery status(1×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Android Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Android Task Manager.
Please, let us know if there is any bugs, issues or ideas. We will review them as soon as possible.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
Get latest launcher without waiting or rooting your device.
* Pure Google Experience, Refined look and feel from Gingerbread.
* Choose between 2D / 3D apps drawer. (see #1)
* High quality wallpaper from Nexus S
* Add eclair (2.1) backward compatibility (Testing)
#1 3D app drawer only work on the following condition currently
1. 3D capable device (RenderScript capable and multi-context support)
2. 480*800(most mid to high end android device) or 480*854(Milestone/Droid or other mid-to-high end device)
3. Android 2.2 Aka. Froyo
There are minor differences between free and paid version, I suggest you try free version first before buying.
And there will be features coming to paid version to differentiate those two.
We hope to deliver updates in a weekly manner.
Thank you for your support.
The powerful file manager: high-efficiently File Management in only "ONE PAGE" and easily File Transferred between local and cloud storage.
- File Management:We create a UNIQUE view management model. You choose how to sort the files (by folder or type) on the left sidebar, then all files will be listed out.
(1) Files could be viewed by icons or details.
(2) File directory or type could be changed on the left sidebar,and the corresponding files will be shown simultaneously.
(3) File directory operations is recorded by system and you can undo or redo it anytime.
(4) File management functions: File copy, move, delete, rename, searching, new folder, send by mail, compress to ZIP file, uncompress ZIP or RAR file and etc.
(5) Support file search
(6) Support text encode and optimized specifically for the Chinese,record the viewing position and quickly flip.
(7) Support read CAD files
You can complete all of your operations in "ONE PAGE"!
- Cloud storage: Support cloud storage services such as Dropbox , by which you can do all files operations on the cloud, or transfer files between local and the cloud.
- Wi-Fi Server: You can access to your device from PC or other devices through Wi-Fi by any browser, then you can download and upload files.
- Support to take picture or video by camera and save to local disk.
- Support to transfer files through USB.
- Support display documents and pictures with full screen and switch between portrait and landscape automatically.
- Support open documents from other applications,such as open attachment in email.
- Notes are displayed in sticker style, which you can move on the screen and set the color and font. All fonts of iOS are supported.
- Notes can be sent by text messages, email and copied to the clipboard.
- Handwritten notes and support saved as images or PDF files.
Reminders with contacts
- Reminders offers three view management model:
(1) Event view: Reminders are separately displayed by events.
(2) Contacts view: Reminders are separately displayed by contacts.
(3) Calendar view: Reminders are separately displayed by Calendar.
- Reminder could be set up with memo, date, repeat frequency, beeps and contacts.
- You can add time labels during recording, and play the records back by the time labels.
- You can rename the record file, and send via email or Wi-Fi server.
- UNIQUE recording control model: You can control the recording process such as pausing, resuming, stopping, or adding time labels in File Manager, Notes, and Reminder UI interface. The purpose of this UNIQUE design is to help you perfectly handle affairs in your conference.
If you have any problems in use, please contact us in email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will reply in 24 hours.
We are working hard to make our app better.
Incubated by Deutsche Telekom.
When you work in a large enterprise, with the Mighty-Office App you find your offices worldwide and leverage the potential of your company. Thank you for over 9000 active users from Bayer, BMW, CapGemini, Dachser, DBSchenker, Deutsche Telekom, EADS, E.ON Henkel, IBM, Remondis, Swiss Post, TÜV, UBS. hub:raum, the Incubator of Deutsche Telekom has selected Mighty-Office for the Accelerator Program. Office data can only be downloaded after successful verification process. Therefore the office email address is mandatory.
- Find offices worldwide
- Browse offices in your vicinity
- Interactive indoor maps (min. Android 4.x)
- Route with your favorite app
- Photos, files, messages and widgets per location (company internal)
- Upload photos and messages
- Push notification in case of warnings for favorite locations
- Telemetry data like car park occupancy can now be displayed live
- Search locations by tags (#Video, #News, #Telepresence, #canteen etc.)
- Cloud Services enable interactive features like checkins, accreditations, polls etc.
- Cloud Service CoffeeRadar help find colleagues in your vicinity
- Cloud Service TripshareRadar matches your business trips to share cars etc. with your colleagues
- Cloud Service ActivityRadar helps find e.g. sports events from and for colleagues worldwide
- remote wipe of location data on your device if your Phone is lost
- NO connection from your Phone to the enterprise network needed
- NO enterprise credentials needed (And we will NEVER ask you for company internal credentials)
More from developer
● with Twitter
Tweet your event details with SnapCal. Birthdays, Anniversary, Events, etc… SnapCal effortlessly “Tweets” updates to your followers from your calendar. Tweeting with SnapCal is easy, you just select an event and lightly touch the “Tweet” button. Also, you can import tweeted events into your SnapCal calendars to instantly build your personal agenda.
● with Google Calendar
SnapCal is able to synchronize with Google Calendar smartly. SnapCal supports all of "My Calendars", assigned "colors", and all of "Other Calendars". SnapCal is the best partner with Google Calendar in the world.
● with Mail
SnapCal instantly shares calendar events with your friends using familiar e-mail address. The shared events can be booked in the SnapCal application directly or via e-mail with .ics file.
This release is a beta version.
- Take a note right away wherever you are
You can freely post memos, pictures and videos you take with your Android device, and even files as stickies on a canvas. Stickies posted while you're offline will appear once you're online.
- Take advantage of a multi-touch screen
Zoom in and out a canvas by pinch gesture. Drag a sticky to move it. You can take advantage of a multi-touch screen of your Android device.
- Organize your stickies visually
You can move stickies around at any time. Organize your memos and ideas by changing colors of stickies or setting an icon on them.
- Never forget special days or deadlines
Set due dates on your stickies, and you will receive an Email reminder on the morning of the due date. In addition, stickies with due dates can be viewed in Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Make your Android tablet a photo frame
Layout your pictures and videos of memories on a canvas, and your Android tablet becomes a photo frame. Once you make the canvas public, you can show the canvas to your friends, your parents and others.
- Share your ideas with texts and pictures
lino is an ideal tool to share your ideas and to have a discussion with your friends and colleagues. You can create or configure a group from PC browsers. With Android App, you can post, see, move and peel off stickies.
lino will become more useful if you use it from PC browsers as well as from Android App. Please visit http://en.linoit.com/.
Handbook is composed of two parts, Handbook Studio --A browser based application used to upload and manage content, and the Handbook Viewer, A mobile app used to
display and present content.
Key Features -
- On and Offline viewing
- Optimized for Andriod, iPhone, iPad, and all iOS platforms
- Annotate PDF files
- Supports animated and dynamic HTML5 content
- Create surveys and quizzes with built in questionnaire function
- Enable group, content, and time-based access
- Supports MS Office, iWork, images, HTML5 content, videos and audio files
- Content control – create a time frame for viewing any kind of Handbook content
- And much more!
NOTE: - A Handbook Studio account is necessary to use this app. Please visit http://handbookapp.net/ to get started using Handbook today!