Bank of India offers UPI application for the customers of BOI as well of other banks to register in the app and link their accounts. Customer shall be able to Pay and initiated collect money requests to their contacts.
All you need is their virtual identity, which could be xxxx@boi (just as an example) (just replace xxxx with your phone number/userid here).
Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect in BOI UPI by Managing all your accounts in a single app.
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
· An android phone with internet services
· An operative bank account
· The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
· Active debit card relating to this account for creating UPIPIN.
How do I register in the BOI UPI application?
· Tap Send SMS to verify your mobile number. An SMS will be sent from your mobile for verification. The SMS should be sent from the mobile number registered with the bank accounts.
· After your mobile number is verified, the New Registration screen is displayed. Fill in the required details.
· Create four digits numeric password for logging in to application and confirm the same.
Features of BHIM BOI UPI :
• Anyone (BOI customers and non-BOI customers) can use the BHIM BOI UPI banking app to make payments from their mobile to anyone without knowing the recipient's bank details
• You can add multiple bank accounts on the BHIM BOI UPI payment app
• You can perform instant fund transfer using UPI ID to any bank account right from BHIM BOI UPI money transfer app
• You can link the beneficiaries just by using their UPI ID on the BHIM BOI UPI mobile payment app
• Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way
• You can also check the balance of your linked accounts right from the BHIM BOI UPI app
How does BHIM BOI UPI work?
• Download the BHIM BOI UPI app from Google Play Store
• Select your preferred bank account
• Create a unique ID (for example – yourname@boi)
• Verify your account & set a UPI PIN
How to send money?
• Select your & receiver’s unique ID
• Enter amount
• Confirm mobile payment by entering UPI PIN
How to ask for money?
• Select your & sender’s unique ID
• Enter amount
• Receive money when sender approves the money transfer on his app
The new and improved interface allows you to manage your beneficiaries, pay to VPA, Account/IFSC, Aadhar and QR Codes.
Following are the transaction sets supported
• User profile registration
• Payment address creation
• PIN generation
Core transaction functionality
• Pay request
• Collect request
• Collect request approval (Payer approval through Mobile application)
• Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
• Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
• Support for all 2-party, 3-party and 4-party models of NPCI UPI