1. Train list from source to destination for a day or week.
2. Passing by trains through station for a day or week.
3. Train complete route.
4. Application and database gets stored on SD card so main memory required for this app is very less.
[NOTE: Database file has to be downloaded. Size of DB file is around 3 MB. Request you to download the DB while having good internet connection like WIFI or 3G. With GPRS connection also it works but may be very slow. You can also check for updates. You can download the database to stay uptodate.]
* Train online status
* PNR status
* The complete travel app for India
* Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
* Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
* We have seperate applications for local trains of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Please download and use those applications if you need time table of local trains for those cities.
The app also offers the possibility to save travel schedules in your calendar and/or to share them with others via e-mail, sms or Twitter.
When downloading you will be asked to give your permission to activate certain services the app features:
o GPS position: through geolocalisation you can find the nearest station
o Calendar: you can save a travel itinerary in your calendar
o Contacts: you can share your journey with others via sms, e-mail, Twitter
o Push messages: be automatically informed when your train is delayed
A perfect match between a simple application of route planner and timetables, and beetween a communicative and social network oriented platform!
So many features! Give it a try:
* Route planner: The easiest way to travel in Belgium.
* Real time information!
* Social networks: Twitter is your friend, and gives you all the real-time user information (using #SNCB, #NMBS, #BeTrains hastags)
* Included chat: allow you to communicate with all the Android people in your train. A very cool tool if you are alone on your seat and want to meet people.
* Traffic issues: get all the issues in the train network.
* Get the closest station! Once you got it, launch Google Maps, or Navigation (need Android 1,6 or higher)
Follow @BeTrains on Twitter!
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status ( link to other good app )
6. Running status ( link to other good app)
7. Latest status ( Seat availability, Fare.. ) - Link to other good app.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
This application has been developed to assist the many passengers who (frequently?) arrive too late with their Belgian railway connection. It’s useful both for passengers suffering from an occasional delay and passengers who commute daily by train and suffer from recurring delays.
The Belgian railway company B-rail/NMBS/SNCB provides the possibility to all passengers to fill in a form to be compensated for the delays. It is, however, a time consuming matter to keep track of the number of delays that have occured. This app does that for you!
From now on it is possible to enter every delay you meet while still on the train, this app will save it, keep track of past delays, warn you when you can send a compensation form, and effectively send the form to B-Rail for you whenever possible!
For more details, download the app, check the 'Help' menu and have a go with it! It’s free of charge!
(Please note this app is in no way related to B-Rail or any related companies or organizations)
The use of this app can be divided in two main issues. The first one being the use with a subscription, being on one fixed trajectory, or for the the complete Belgian rail network. The second one is the use of any other kind of tickets. In addition one must realize there is a difference between delays of more than 1 hour and delays of 15-60 minutes.
- 15-60 minutes : The data of the delays will be saved to a database on the smartphone, whenever the conditions(*) for reimbursement are satisfied the app will notify the user and automatically send the form to the NMBS.
- More than 60 minutes : An automatically filled in form will be sent to the NMBS right away.
Other tickets :
- 15-60 minutes : The data will also be saved to a (different) database on the smartphone. When the conditions(*) for reimbursement are satisfied the necessary form will be filled in and sent to the users e-mail, so he can use print it and hand it in at a random NMBS cashier with the related ticket(s).
- More than 60 minutes : The relevant form will be filled it immediately and sent to the user, so the user can print it and hand it in together with the related ticket.
(*) More than 10 delays of 30+ minutes or 20 delays of 15+ minutes. When either condition is satisfied ALL delays will be handled by the relevant form.
(First Public Beta => rate and let us know what you'd like to see in future versions)
Keywords : B-Late
Vertraging / Vertragingen
Geld terug / Staking
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Book Tickets (by IRCTC)
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: PNR,Indian Rail, Rail,Indian Railway Schedule, train running status, PNR status, IRCTC, IRCTC book ticket, book ticket, rail ticket, trains, stations, arrival, departure, train inquiry, train enquiry
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Tags: Taiwan Rail, Taiwan Train, Taipei Train, Taipei Rail, TRA Taiwan, Local Train, Express train, Taroko, Taipei Main Station, Taipei Train station, Taiwan travel, Taiwan train travel, Taiwan rail travel, Taipei Bus, Taipei Bus Real Time.
Note: Not suitable for Tablets.
Is a Offline Railway Time table for Indian Railway
*NO INTERNET REQUIRED
1. Offline Train timings for all trains in India
2. Seat/Berth maps for all classes.
3. Check PNR Status Online/Offline(SMS)
4. Spot live train Status Online/Offline(SMS)
5. Fare Chart for all trains.
6. Find Trains from Station A to Station B.
7. Get List of all trains from particular Station
Best Offline Indian Railway Timetable