1. Train list from source to destination for a day or week.
2. Passing by trains through station for a day or week.
3. Train complete route.
4. Application and database gets stored on SD card so main memory required for this app is very less.
[NOTE: Database file has to be downloaded. Size of DB file is around 3 MB. Request you to download the DB while having good internet connection like WIFI or 3G. With GPRS connection also it works but may be very slow. You can also check for updates. You can download the database to stay uptodate.]
* Train online status
* PNR status
* The complete travel app for India
* Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
* Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
* We have seperate applications for local trains of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Please download and use those applications if you need time table of local trains for those cities.
A perfect match between a simple application of route planner and timetables, and beetween a communicative and social network oriented platform!
So many features! Give it a try:
* Route planner: The easiest way to travel in Belgium.
* Real time information!
* Social networks: Twitter is your friend, and gives you all the real-time user information (using #SNCB, #NMBS, #BeTrains hastags)
* Included chat: allow you to communicate with all the Android people in your train. A very cool tool if you are alone on your seat and want to meet people.
* Traffic issues: get all the issues in the train network.
* Get the closest station! Once you got it, launch Google Maps, or Navigation (need Android 1,6 or higher)
Follow @BeTrains on Twitter!
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status ( link to other good app )
6. Running status ( link to other good app)
7. Latest status ( Seat availability, Fare.. ) - Link to other good app.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Book Tickets (by IRCTC)
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: PNR,Indian Rail, Rail,Indian Railway Schedule, train running status, PNR status, IRCTC, IRCTC book ticket, book ticket, rail ticket, trains, stations, arrival, departure, train inquiry, train enquiry
The app also offers the possibility to save travel schedules in your calendar and/or to share them with others via e-mail, sms or Twitter.
When downloading you will be asked to give your permission to activate certain services the app features:
o GPS position: through geolocalisation you can find the nearest station
o Calendar: you can save a travel itinerary in your calendar
o Contacts: you can share your journey with others via sms, e-mail, Twitter
o Push messages: be automatically informed when your train is delayed
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email email@example.com with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered
Route Between Stations- Selecting the starting and destination stations will display the user the Fares, Distance, Approximate Travel time, stations in between with change over station and the route map with plotting of the route on the map.
Station Info – Selecting a station will give you various useful information about the station like First and Last train timings, Platforms, Gates and directions, contact numbers, Tourist spots near that station, parking, feeder services etc.
Nearest metro station – This section will show you the nearest metro stations from your current place.
Other sections i.e. Tour guide, Metro Museum, Lost and found and Other info will give various other useful information to the user.
Saiba quanto tempo falta para chegar o próximo veículo da Carris à sua paragem. Assim, pode aproveitar todos os minutos até à chegada do seu autocarro.
Escolha a sua paragem, em qualquer ponto de Lisboa, e visualize, na própria aplicação, os tempos de espera dos próximos autocarros da Carris.
Para saber o tempo de espera na última paragem que consultou, poderá simplesmente carregar no botão “Tempo de Espera”.
Caso, queira saber o tempo de espera de outra paragem, poderá recorrer:
• às paragens favoritas ou recentemente utilizadas
• à sua carreira e, consultando o seu percurso, escolher a paragem que lhe interessa (pode inverter o sentido da carreira)
• ao nome, localização ou código SIP da paragem (tal como indicado na placa afixada em cada paragem)
Todos os dados apresentados na aplicação são fornecidos pela Carris, através do SAEIP (Sistema de Ajuda à Exploração e Informação aos Passageiros), que funciona em tempo real, com recurso aos equipamentos GPS instalados em cada veículo. A informação que é apresentada na aplicação IZI CARRIS é a mesma que consta de cada um dos painéis instalados em muitas das paragens da Carris em Lisboa. A IZIMOOVE, empresa que desenvolveu a aplicação IZI CARRIS, não se responsabiliza pelo não cumprimento dos tempos de espera apresentados.
A utilização da plataforma é totalmente gratuita. O único custo associado à utilização da aplicação poderá ser o do acesso à internet, caso não seja feita através de uma ligação WI-FI. A IZIMOOVE teve particular preocupação em minimizar a quantidade de tráfego necessária à obtenção dos tempos de espera.
O tempo de espera é atualizado automaticamente por dedução do tempo decorrido desde a última consulta. Para obter um novo tempo de espera da Carris, é necessário carregar no botão “atualizar”. Só neste caso existe um novo acesso à internet. Para maior fiabilidade da informação apresentada, aconselha-se que seja feita uma atualização de dados a cada 5 minutos.
Para além dos tempos de espera em real time, a aplicação IZI CARRIS disponibiliza outra informação em modo offline, como:
• Percurso de todas as carreiras dos autocarros da Carris
• Todas as carreiras de autocarros que passam numa paragem
• Todas as paragens, pesquisáveis pelo nome, localização ou código SIP
• Principais contactos da Carris
• informação tarifária (link externo)
O IZI CARRIS é um serviço inovador desenvolvido pela IZIMOOVE que disponibiliza, em real time, o tempo de espera dos autocarros da Carris. Toda a informação apresentada na aplicação é fornecida pelo SAEIP da Carris.
A aplicação IZI CARRIS acede à Internet para obter os tempos de espera em tempo real.
A IZIMOOVE não recolhe, nem utiliza qualquer informação privada dos seus utilizadores.
Carris, Tempo, Espera, Real, time, BUS, Autocarro, Paragem, Lisboa, IZI, Easy
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are currently available. (City Bus real time information supports Chinese only)
This app provides:
1. Plan routes
2. Save routes
3. Search place using Google map
4. Save favorite points
5. Share location to your friend (By SMS, your friend needs RouteTaiwan installed also. Not supported for some tablets)
This is a beta version without any ads in app, please report bugs if you find any. Hope you have a good trip in Taiwan with this!