Parental Remote Control – PRC - prevents your teens from texting and apping while driving. Monitor your teen’s position and daily route from your PRC Parent module on your Android phone or any web browser.
Parental Remote Control will allow you to view your teen’s position anywhere they might be Worldwide.
Parental Remote Control will allow parents to set driving rules based on speed or schedule. Disable phone use, via airplane mode when the application detects a speed above the permitted.
Disable phone based on schedule, i.e. Monday to Friday or while in class, or just monitor teen's position anywhere in the world, as long as there is cellular coverage, GPS coverage and equipment compatible with app.
Parental Remote Control will help teens create good habits and routines that will stay with them throughout their lives.
· Prevent teens from texting or apping while driving. This restriction can be configured based on traveling speed, which by default is 5 MPH (8.05 KMH). This can be changed or disabled.
· Disable phone by applying airplane mode when the speed limit barrier set by parent or default is broken.
· Disable Phone by applying airplane mode based on schedule, i.e. while in class Monday thru Friday.
· Access the phone’s address book and select the contacts they can call or from whom the can accept calls.
· Download the child module for your teens and the parent module for you. Administer accounts and rules with the parent module online or on your Android devices.