If you live in a forest, you’re always busy. Funny forest animals have so many things to do they can certainly need some help from a child. Picking up berries, apples, and nuts, building a nest and a bridge over a river, feeding nestlings, searching for naughty tadpoles, and other activities! And when the evening comes, it’s time to say nighty night after a long and interesting day!
• For children aged 3 and up
• Stunning blend of hand-crafted artwork, interactivity, and kindness
• 4 funny forest families (Raccoon, Mammy Crow, Nightingale, Froggy and their tots)
• No less than 100 interactive elements
• Good for boys and girls
• Teaches numeracy
• Kids Safe – no 3rd party website links, no ads.
• Fun sound effects for every object, nice tune
• Smooth animations
• Intuitive interface suitable for little children
• The app looks great on both tablets and smart phones
• Age-appropriate colorful illustrations and background music
• Airplane Mode – the app works without an Internet connection.
• Autoplay function
• Languages: English, German, Russian
Just like other edutainment apps by Ingame, exciting mini-games of “Funny Forest Family” offer kids lots of fun and learning opportunities weaved into the gameplay. They help develop concentration, visual memory and counting skills. At the same time, parents don’t need to worry about their children spending too much time in front of the touchscreen. Identify shapes and colors, improve logic skills!
Apps for kids by Ingame are a whole world of educational games for preschool and kindergarten children in your plate! We believe that playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Our goal is to give parents confidence that the time spent by a child with a tablet is an additional source of new discoveries and useful information. Therefore, we make digital toys and apps that help stimulate the imagination, develop logical thinking, and train visual memory and hand eye coordination.
We also hope that playing our educational games children will learn to protect nature.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us any time: email@example.com (Please specify the version of your device and operating system.)
Please rate this edutainment game and leave us a feedback! It's easy!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: