** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
Tired of sleeping in?
Shake Awake Alarm is THE alarm clock for you! Snooze until your heart's content but if you 'Dismiss' the alarm, Shake Awake faithfully waits for movement or a clear from the notification bar to prove you are awake until it is fully dismissed.
Never be late again!!
Alarm clock features...
1. Large 'SNOOZE' and 'DISMISS' buttons.
2. Enable / Disable 'Shake Awake' feature.
3. Set repeatable alarms.
4. Select different alarm alert tones.
5. Local weather reports...
6. Desk clock display...
And much more!!
Q: How does Shake Awake Alarm work??
A: When the alarm you have set goes off, you can choose to either "Snooze" it (for your desire snooze period; default 10 minutes) or "Dismiss" it. If you "Dismiss" it, and the Shake Awake setting is on, it will add a snooze alarm (for your desire snooze period; default 10 minutes). This is to prevent you "Dismissing" the alarm and then sleeping in!
30 Seconds after you "Dismissed" the alarm the phones movement detector will be activated. This means if you then "Shake" the phone the "Dismiss/Snooze" will be fully cancelled and the alarm will not go off till the next day (if you have the "Repeat Alarm Setting" on).
Q: Can the Alarm, when going off, be deactivated with a shake?
A: No, you have to deactivated the alarm by pressing the "Snooze" or "Dismiss" buttons when it is active/going off. The shaking is reserved for when you want to dismiss a snooze period set up as a result of pressing the dismiss button.
This App was designed to solve the designers problem of sleeping in after "Dismissing" the alarm... He'll confirm he hasn't slept in since!!
See for yourself!! Download it today!! ;)
Choose a color to change the application appearance to your liking.
- alarm name
- volume, vibration
-- tones installed on your android device
-- songs stored on your SD card
- snooze time
- alarm dismiss method
-- slide button
-- shake device
-- solve an equation
- awake checker
Download and enjoy !
More from developer
Trial Limitations - No repeat option for days of the week, A maximum of 3 alarms can be set, No download themes option
Full features available in the full version of Ingenious Alarm
Ingenious Alarm is a beautiful bedside alarm clock that reads out the time, temperature and number of missed calls and messages you have when you wake up. In the full version you can also customize the clock completely, make your own themes on our website and download and rate them from your app.
Ever wanted someone to tell you the time when you get woken up? Ever wanted to know if you’ve missed a call or message while getting those precious hours of sleep? Well now you can, it’s like having your own butler!
> Voice notifications let you know the important stuff when you wake up. The voice notifications can be set as the alarm, but also to play on snooze or dismiss.
> Another unique feature of Ingenious Alarm, available in the full version, is the ability to create and completely customise the theme of the clock. You can choose between both analog and digital clocks and skins can be made and uploaded through our website www.ingenious-apps.com and then downloaded and rated through the app.
Ingenious Alarm has a wealth of other features too:
> Alarm sound options – Choose between a range of options for your alarm sound, including voice notifications, music from your SD card, a random song option and the ability to record your own sound and use it!
> Puzzles to stop the alarm – Are you a snooze button lover? Well the puzzle feature will make sure you’re awake. Solve either math questions or wake up to a morning Sudoku puzzle. Get 5 math questions right in a row and the alarm switches off or for the Sudoku whizz try and solve the aided Sudoku puzzle to stop that alarm already!
> Weather Display – The clock displays real time local weather along with smart icons that show the current forecast
> Fade in gently – Allow the alarm to slowly fade in and wake you gently stead of with a start!
> Repeat (In full version) - Repeat the alarm any day of the week
> Shake – Shake the phone to either snooze or dismiss the alarm
> Vibrate Option - Ensures you know the alarm is going off. Turn it into a silent alarm by turning the volume off and using the vibrate feature
> Quick alarm – Set an alarm quickly from the main clock screen if you want a short nap
> Unlimited Alarms (In full version) maximum of 3 simultaneously in the trial