** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
Even if they have morning it is desired to sleep again, and bathed in the light of the sun by opening the curtain,
It becomes natural to feel that "enjoy today."
There are products using this characteristic.
Wake up the user in that the product itself is lit up the morning is "Wake Up Light Alarm".
It is the product of a great idea.
But, there is impossible to be diverted as the Android app as it is this idea.
Because,Possibility of light or the rear screen reaches the eyelids of human sleeping is low.
So I thought the app called "ReLight”.
Special Gift!! Premium unlocked version can be installed if you do now.
"ReLight" is a Wake Up Light Alarm Clock, but does not mean itself emits light.
It will wake you with music and vibration.
You might think, "It is the same as the alarm normal".
"ReLight" is different from the normal alarm It is how to stop the alarm.
The only way stop the alarm of "ReLight", is to put into light smartphone.
In other words, the alarm stops for the first time in that you take a light with a smartphone.
- Bathed in the morning sun by opening the curtain.
- Switch on the light in the room.
- Out of the bedroom and move it to a bright room.
By performing the operation as described above, the alarm sound stops.
Q1 : To stop the alarm in the brightness of how much?
A1 : Conditions in order to stop the alarm can be customized by the user.
You can set the time to shed light and light intensity.
You can easily set to match the bedroom of your own.
Q2 : My smartphone can detect the amount of light?
A2 : Illuminance sensor is equipped with a smart phone to most.
Illumination sensor has been used even in such as "increase the volume Once inside the pocket" and "increase the brightness of the screen Once you go out.”
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intutive and effcient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
Unfortunately, recently we had to exclude all Sony devices from the supported devices list due to a bug in Sony kernel which does not allow waking up some devices from sleep. We are terribly sorry, but there is nothing we can do about it. We do hope that Sony fixes the issue soon.
You can purchase premium version to support developers and open access to premium features.
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Links to DashClock widget an MP3 Cutter inside the app
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
Currently we know that some devices fail to wake up from deep sleep and hence fail to alert in time. We are really sorry, but this is not our fault, but manufacturers. Currently the following devices were reported to have issues:
Lenovo A760, A720
Sony Xperia J– ST26i (Only Android 4.2)
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Required for silent http://acra.ch/ bugreports. None of your private data is disclosed. Please see implementation https://github.com/yuriykulikov/AlarmClock/ and you can also request access to the crash report document via email.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using passwword or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
More from developer
Ever wanted someone to tell you the time when you get woken up, ever wanted to know if you’ve missed a call or message while getting those precious hours of sleep, well now you can, it’s like having your own butler!
> Voice notifications let you know the important stuff when you wake up. The voice notifications can be set as the alarm, but also to play on snooze or dismiss.
> Another unique feature of Ingenious Alarm is the ability to create and completely customise the theme of the clock. You can choose between both analog and digital clocks and skins can be made and uploaded through our website www.ingenious-apps.com and then downloaded and rated through the app.
Ingenious Alarm has a wealth of other features too:
> Alarm sound options – Choose between a range of options for your alarm sound, including voice notifications, music from your SD card, a random song option and the ability to record your own sound and use it!
> Puzzles to stop the alarm – Are you a snooze button lover? Well the puzzle feature will make sure you’re awake. Choose between either solving math questions or wake up to a morning Sudoku puzzle. Get 5 math questions right in a row and the alarm switches off or for the Sudoku whizz try and solve the aided Sudoku puzzle to stop that alarm already!
> Weather Display – The clock displays real time local weather along with smart icons that show the current forecast
> Fade in gently – Allow the alarm to slowly fade in and wake you gently instead of with a start!
> Repeat - Repeat the alarm any day of the week
> Shake – Shake the phone to either snooze or dismiss the alarm
> Vibrate Option - Ensures you know the alarm is going off. Turn it into a silent alarm by turning the volume off and using the vibrate feature
> Quick alarm – Set an alarm quickly from the main clock screen if you want a short nap
> Unlimited alarms
Trial Version now available