Features (from VLC):
+Plays all files, in all formats, like the classic VLC.
+Audio and video media library, with full search.
+Support for network streams, including HLS.
My Webste: http://josephpcohen.com/
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
SightSpace 3D is a fast and easy visualization tool for Trimble SketchUp that easily conveys your designs and reduces miscommunication. With advanced 3D and Augmented Reality technologies, pre-visualize buildings, materials, fixtures, and more to effectively communicate scale and context. Check for errors during construction and close deals faster with Augmented Reality to display digital models in the real world. Utilize bookmarks, annotations, photos, and social media to simplify presentations. A SightSpace Pro subscription plan expands functionality for a complete SketchUp-to-Field experience with the addition of external GPS and markers for Augmented Reality, photo markups, model dimensions, and more.
Take Trimble SketchUp models on-the-go with the only mobile app ready for easy SketchUp-to-Field usage!
*Open SketchUp files directly from your device, Dropbox, email, or Trimble 3D Warehouse – includes native SketchUp files (.SKP), Google Earth and other .KMZ and .KML formats
*SightSpace is the only mobile app that uses native SketchUp (.SKP) files to preserve model privacy – No uploading/downloading from a website or extra software required.
*Use intuitive multi-touch controls including orbit, pan, and zoom to navigate your model
*Communicate context, scale, and location information with advanced Augmented Reality
*Share annotations, photos, screenshots, and more to colleagues via email or social networking
A SightSpace Pro subscription enables features including:
*Connect external GPS for precise Augmented Reality location
*Create and use markers for Augmented Reality presentations
*Play bookmarks as animations
*Markup photos with drawings and text
*Export all notes to PDF
*Display model dimensions created in SketchUp
If you have any feedback or questions, let us know! We offer free support by email at SightSpace@LimitlessComputing.com, an in-app knowledge base (under “I” in the upper right), and check out our Youtube videos on www.Youtube.com/LimitlessComputing.
* NOTE: Augmented Reality requires back facing camera, gps, digital compass, and accelerometer. Devices with a gyroscope will have improved AR.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Multi Window Notepad and Browser is an app that allows you to browse with multiple windows at once AND edit text documents for true multitasking. That means you can read the news while chatting on Facebook chat, read your favourite blog while you watch YouTube, write using a website as a source or take notes while writing on another document. Great for doing research or for those with attention spans too short for doing one thing at a time. It's two apps in one and much more!
Features include: Browser favourites, find on page, replace, e-mail for articles and much more.
But if you want more then check out my other app Multiscreen Multitasking for a media player, drawing app and more besides! This is for people with basic needs and is cheaper/easier to use than that app.
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to email@example.com with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 7 MILLIONS fans.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a GYROSCOPE
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
With "Visuar Augmented Reality" you can upload your own models and show in 5 minutes.
Visuar is a generic visor that you can use for whatever you want, publicity, medicine, education, tourism, architecture, marketing, etc.
Besides, with Visuar you can make advertising and marketing campaigns at very low cost.
With the augmented reality leader App have:
- Your own channel with your corporate image.
- You can move, rotate and escalate in all perspectives.
- Add video, sounds, animations and video textures to your models.
- Change the textures in real time.
- Add personal targets in real time.
- Take photos and send by social networks and email.
- You can center the view int the model and saw the interior.
… and it´s only the beginning.
You can have your own channel now in http://channels.visuar.es, for FREE.
Would you like to try it right now?
1-Download the app for free.
2-Print the marker that you will find at http://www.visuartech.com/target.pdf
3-Select the project you wish to view in Augmented Reality and download it.
4-That is it! Enjoy!.
Visuar is been developed by Visuar, leading company in the development of augmented reality applications to all needs for any productive sector.
Visuar brings you a huge and attractive potencial so far never seen.
Architecture, engineering, tourism, food, fashion, manufacturing, advertising, naval automotion, entertainment, marketing, medicine, education, and more...
Visuartech will advice you the best way to integrate your projects to Augmented Reality in a suitable and useful way for your business.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
By means of this app, the user (being him a developer or not) can take photos of real objects (that will be used to create 3D map/pointcloud for tracking purposes) and also try/test 3D maps/pointclouds to evaluate tracking quality.
The app has two working modes: capture and tracking.
In "Capture" mode the user first of all chooses a folder to save photos in (this folder will be created in the "ARMediaSDKToolset" folder in the device), then he chooses if either shoot every single photo manually or automatically take a photo every N seconds (as set in the app's settings). Photos (frames) captured by the app are supposed to be uploaded to the ARMedia SDK developers' portal where they will be processed in order to generate a 3D target/pointcloud - the generated point cloud (and tracking configuration) must be downloaded and copied in the "ARMediaSDKToolsetTests" folder in your device in order to be tested when the app is in "Tracking" mode).
In "Tracking" mode, the app will load any tracking configuration eventually found in the "ARMediaSDKToolsetTests" folder and will start the tracking engine. During tracking, the user's environment is searched for the real object defined by the tracking configuration and, when it is found, some visual hints appear registered in 3D on the object itself. By means of a toolbar the user can choose to display reference axes, a custom model (as specified in the app's settings) and the 3D target/pointcloud being tested. Finally, the user can tune tracking parameters by means of visual sliders and save a custom tracking configuration (stored in the same folder of the original tracking configuration files) that he can later deploy with his own app developed with the ARMedia SDK.
The App features an interactive description of the company products and solutions. The functioning of each product can be visualized directly in 3D by means of an innovative interface. Featured products include:
- Cemex: the only bone cement with 30% less monomer, clinacally used since 1986.
- Spacer-Interspace: the original preformed spacer, 100.000 successful implants all over the world since 1996.
- Custom Made Solutions: custom made spacers, developed to fit specific orthopaedic needs.
- Metal Cemover: the innovative bone cement extractor, faster and less invasive than traditional techniques.
- Cal-Cemex: the first β-TCP + PMMA bone substitute: osteoconductivity & resistance.
- Mendec Spine: the vertebroplasty system, totally manufactured by Tecres since 2001.
- Cranos: customized PMMA cranial prostheses, just in time service.
Tecres: Advancing High Technology.
NOTE: to use the Augmented Reality feature, download the target image from here: http://projects.armedia.it/projects/tecres/target_tecres_logo.jpg
Named after Shango, the ancient african god of thunder and weather, "shangoo" is the first Augmented Reality Weather App. The App allows users to visualize the weather forecasts and data by means of a unique and innovative Augmented Reality interface.
The application uses AR to overlay real-time 3D weather effects associated with real weather forecasts onto the view
of the mobile device. By means of the geo-location feature users will access the weather data in the place where they
are with a maximum 5 days interval, or can search any location worldwide.
Several meteorological effects have been rendered in the application, including clouds, thunders, rain, snow and fog.