"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20
2or3 is a Christian community app that provides an avenue of constant communication for friends, family and small groups. 2or3 is a platform that creates an environment for connecting, engaging, and creating organic relationships with individuals all around the world.
Stay connected and engage with people you care about
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
• Private chats and private groups make communication with friends, family and small groups easy.
• The feed makes it easier than ever to receive updates on the lives of those you are connected to.
• Prayer requests allow you to give and receive encouragement, team up with individuals about personal or public prayers, and to witness the evidence of God's work through testimonies.
Grow in Community
"I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought." - 1 Corinthians 1:10
• Discover and connect with believers all over the globe.
• Expose yourself to new and interesting christian contents.
• Join various discussions in public groups with individuals who share common interest.
Grow in Faith & Fellowship
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7
• Use the bible to study and grow in your personal relationship with God. 2or3 provides multiple bible versions including King James Bible (KJV Bible), New Living Translation(NLT), American Stand Version(ASV) and more.
• Receive revelations and share them within your community.
Keep in touch with 2or3
Your feedback is valuable to us! If you have any feedback and/or suggestions, please contact us on social media or via email. With your help we will continue to grow and become bridges for creating more unity in the faith community.