Paylaştığınız mesajlar o anda bulunduğunuz kampüs'te gözükür. Eğer kampüsünüzden çok uzaktaysanız yine paylaşılan mesajları görebilir ama yorum yapamaz ve oylayamazsanız.
Bir kampüsteki mesajı oylamak ya da yorum yapabilmeniz için o anda kampüste olmalısınız. Kampüs herhangi bir zamanda kampüs içerisinde ve yakınınızda neler yaşandığınız öğrenebilmeniz için harika bir yerdir.
Üstelik sadece kendi kampüsünüzü değil Türkiye'deki bütün kampüsleri gezebilir öğrencilerin neler yaşadıklarını neler düşündüklerini öğrenebilirsiniz.
Kampüs özgür bir yerdir ve her zaman öyle kalacaktır. Fakat sizden rica ediyoruz lütfen sizden başka insanların özgürlüğünü kısıtlayacak onları rahatsız edecek paylaşımlardan kaçının. Ayrıca beğendiğiniz faydalı olduğunu düşündüğünüz mesajları da oylamayı ihmal etmeyeniz.
Kampüs ruhunu her an her yerde yaşayabilmeniz dileğiyle.
yakın, arkadaş, üniversite, kampüs, fakülte, kantin, öğrenci, tanış, konuş, geyik yap, paylaş, etkinlik, haber, öğren
You can upload already made pictures located in the phone gallery or take a picture with your phone camera and immediately upload it to odnoklassniki.ru.
You can upload in a "private photos" gallery or any other.
UPD: Multiple pictures upload is now also supported.
Keywords: odnoklassniki, photos, pictures, upload, upload pictures, photo description
Get feedback, help others with your opinion, and start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get instant feedback from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by giving your own opinion
- Converse one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Easily filter by topic, etc. to get relevant responses and new content
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.
See something funny while walking to class? Post it on Sip. Do you have a flyer you want your classmates to see? Take a pic of it and post it on Sip. Sip is based on your location so everything you see is relevant to you.
DISCOVER - Explore quads in your area and see what's going on around you with the discovery feature on QUAD. Join different conversations, make new friends on campus or find new roommates before go to college.
CONNECT - Create quads for your dorm, greek organization, intramural sports, study groups, student government, college clubs, roommates; the possibilities are endless!
SHARE - Try out the voice, text, sticker emojis, photo sharing, location sharing, and event creation features for a fun way to reach out and express your personality in your chats!
- The only app with up to 500 members in your chat – that means everyone is included, and everyone stays informed, no matter what the size or purpose of your group is.
- Members of a quad can break off into a subgroup and talk about specific things while saving the rest of the members from countless notifications. Subgroups are a great way for quads to discuss specific subjects in an organized fashion.
- Quads can be public, private or completely hidden - you control who can enter the conversation.
- The private and hidden quads are great for clubs and organizations to keep conversations closed and exclusive. Greek chapters across the country are using public quads to find new pledges and organize rush activities.
- With all the messaging features – from stickers and emoticons to voice and image messaging to location sharing – the opportunities for variety are endless!
- You can now plan and share events within your quad. Easily organize a party, an event or a family gathering and require RSVP via SMS/Email. No one will forget an important event ever again! Also, attendees can chat in real-time and organize who’s doing what-- all within your quad.
- Share class notes, set up study groups, and start connecting on quads specifically designed for educational use. And if you’re in a Chegg College Study Group discussing course assignment, then QUAD is the perfect way for you to stay in touch with your classmates.
Download QUAD today to mobilize your fraternity, interest group, club, organization or just to chat with your friends at school.
-----SOME LOVE FROM THE PRESS-----
“A new mobile chat application targeting college students, Quad, is working to move student organizations off of email and onto smartphones for managing their group communications. Despite the popularity of mobile messaging applications, like GroupMe, Kik, and dozens of others, few of these can support a large number of chat participants, often capping out at 50 users in a chat, if not fewer.” - TechCrunch
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please get in touch:
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/quadapp
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram: @QuadChat
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
UChat allows you to:
Instantly communicate with your college counselor at your convenience to get questions answered throughout the admissions process.
Learn information about each college and university that goes beyond their website: quick facts, academic life, and student life.
Request information that will be personally delivered from a counselor, such as campus life, academic programs, financial aid, etc.
UChat is available at the following institutions:
Washington State University, Point Loma Nazarene University, Jacksonville University, Illinois Wesleyan University, University of Alabama Birmingham, University of San Francisco, and Hope College. Check back soon for more schools and counselors!
Uversity creates products for more than 140 higher education institutions across the country.