* If you have no speed control bar , change "Settings->Select Player" for your file extensions to "Default".
HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support.
* POP-UP Play
* Network Support : Windows Share / FTP / HTTP / WebDAV
* Multiple audio track
* Multiple subtitle track : external sub also suppoted.
* HW Accelerations : no limitations like a network , containers.
Playback speed control
- up to x2.0 ( on HW )
- audio pitch correction support
- SSA,SMI,SRT, VoBSub (beta)
- MKV/MP4 embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
- Windows Share(SMB)
* Allwinner based devices
* Amlogic based devices
* Rockchip based devices
=> Use Stock player options on "Settings" menu
* ST-Erricson NovaThor ( U8500 / U9500 )
=> Need ICS update
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
- Email address has been changed. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "System Tools - display system-level alerts" permission: This is useful to block any accidental key entries while you are watching videos. This input block function will make sure that you can watch videos without interruption.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
*** Upgraded refined UI design with new features, PopPlayer is available now!!! ***
*** With Cloud support, unlimited bookmarks, playback speed control, and an upgraded refined UI design, PopPlayer will be the best media partner for you, whatever your needs. Try it NOW! ***
PopPlayer, a full HD Media Player with speed control, can be your unique, personalized media solution.
[PopPlayer’s Best Features]
★ Cloud: With PopPlayer’s Cloud support, you can conveniently watch video anytime or anywhere. While PopPlayer currently only supports Dropbox in the Cloud, it also supports uploading and downloading.
★ Streaming: PopPlayer can also be used to watch videos online. To watch streaming videos, just enter the URL of the video from the web browser and then click the PopPlayer icon to use it as your player. Your visited URL history is also automatically saved in PopPlayer’s Streaming menu for quick re-access and you can even customize the titles of the streaming content.
★ Support for various file formats: PopPlayer supports MP4 as a standard format but other file formats can also be played with limitations to the speed control and EarComfort features.
★ Sound Effects: EarComfort is a unique feature of PopPlayer that makes sound smoother and more comfortable when listening for a long time so that speed control doesn’t hurt or bother your ears. Cinema Sound is another sound enhancement for surround sound. Both can be selected at playback but are only available when earphones are in use.
★ Quick Playlists: PopPlayer keeps basic quick playlists for you including New, Recently Played, Most Played, and Audio, all in the slide menu for easy access.
★ Widget: The Widget is a convenient tool for controlling audio playback in PopPlayer. Once you install the widget, play speed control and pause can easily control audio content running in the background on your device.
[Here are some ways to use PopPlayer to enhance your media experience!]
★ Do you want to quickly replay a favorite scene in a video?
- Add a bookmark! Quickly mark an important moment in a video to easily re-visit it.
★ Would you like to watch a specific section of a video repeatedly?
- Try the Repeat Section feature! You can select the specific video section you want to watch repeatedly by setting Start (A) and End (B) where you like and then conveniently study it over and over again until you’re satisfied.
★ Would you like to learn the latest dance moves of favorite pop stars or admire the breathtaking feats of pro athletes? Or maybe practice correct pronunciation while listening over and over again as you study a new language?
- Take advantage of Playback Speed Control! This feature allows you to play video and audio faster or slower than normal. It’s not only possible to adjust the playback speed from 0.3X ~ to 2.0X normal speed in steps of 0.1x, but PopPlayer also offers this speed controlled playback smoothly in Full HD video (1080P).
1. Playback Speed Control
3. Repeat Section
6. Subtitle Support
7. Screen Lock
1. Optimized for content encoded with H.264 video and AAC/MP3 audio codecs
(*Other formats can still be played but the speed control and EarComfort features may not be available.*)
2. Optimized for devices with 1GHz or faster CPU
3. Playback may vary depending on device’s hardware performance.
4. May not play properly on tablets
5. Support all devices running Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above
KW: Pop, Pop Player, popool, video player, MP4, 3GP, MKV, AVI, MX Player, mobo player, dice player, implayer, rockplayer, BSPlayer, popplayer, PopPlayer, KitKat
• Más de 330 series de anime completas para ver online.
• Selección de calidad: 240p, 360p, 480p y 720p.
• Categorías: Series, OVAs y Películas.
• Añadir/eliminar animes a favoritos.
• Marcar capítulos vistos.
• Filtro por géneros.
• Filtrar/buscar anime.
• Ordenar alfabeticamente o por última actualización.
• Todas los animes completamente subtitulados en español.
• Conserva la posición del video al pausar, cerrar o cambiar a otra aplicación.
(Se actualiza a versión Pro desde el menú de ajustes)
• Sin publicidad.
• Descargar videos en 720p, 480p, 360p o 240p.
(Descargas solo disponible en dispositivos con Android 2.3 en adelante)
• Posibilidad de usar cualquier reproductor externo a la app.
• Modo offline, descarga los capítulos que quieras ver para después sin necesidad de conexión a Internet.
• Más características proximamente.
NOTA: Algunos usuarios están teniendo el error "Lo sentimos, este video no puede reproducirse", esto es debido a que el dispositivo no tiene los codecs adecuados para reproducir el video o bien el error puede darlo en cualquier momento durante la reproducción en ese caso asegurate de estar conectado a una red WiFi, instalar MX Player o Dice Player desde Google Play y activar la opción "Usar reproductor externo" desde el menú de ajustes.
Necesario para ver los videos online al igual que obtener la lista de animes y favoritos.
Necesario para almacenar y mostrar las portadas y capturas de los animes.
If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.nl/faq.html for a FAQ.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
Please note that Medi is not a media player; Android has several amazing players available and Medi is not meant to replace any of those.
- Keep track of all the TV-shows you watch. Medi remembers which episodes you've watched and lets you see when new episodes become available.
- Find matching subtitles for all your media files in 1 click (2 clicks to download subtitles for individual files)
- Supports Podnapisi.net and OpenSubtitles.org
- Options for hearing impaired subtitles (you may select whether you prefer to have them or not, as well as whether you would always want them or never want them).
- Episode calendar, giving a nice overview of upcomming episodes.
- Phone and tablet friendly! Medi is developed with tablets in mind. The app is optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich and follows the new Android design guidelines.
- Simple and fast user interface
- Works great with your favorite media players (BSPlayer, DicePlayer, MoboPlayer, mVideoPlayer, RockPlayer, VLC, and so on.)
It is my intention to make Medi THE app for watching movies and TV-shows on your Android device. In future releases, Medi will be able to:
- Send notifications when episodes become available
- Support external media sources, that is: automatically downloading and/or streaming from shared folders, FTP, XBMC, etc.
+ Many great features planned! Stay tuned :)
Have any suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact me :)
Network media Player Plug-in Features :
- Hardware acceleration - Hardware video decoding acceleration for video and aduio
- Multi-core decoding - Support of multiple-core decoding.
- Multi-channel support - Support of simultaneous connections to multiple video resources.
- Integration with active apps - Mobile Video Playback SDK is based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any activity.
- H/W post and pre-video processing - h/w de-interlacing and pre-processing using openGL shaders
- Custom and standard notifications - the network module notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events. There is possibility to add custom event.
framework can be used in IPTV,IP cam Viewer,TV players and other applications with video playback.
How to use Network media Player
Please refer our website http://videoexpertsgroup.com/video_playback_engine.html
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.
L'application My VODOBOX Web TV concentre les flux TV-IP publics et gratuits provenant des chaines des diffuseurs TV ou de votre Fournisseur d'Accès Internet (Freebox). Vous n'avez aucun logiciel serveur à installer sur votre ordinateur.
Pour regarder les programmes télévisés sur votre appareil mobile Android, vous devez utiliser un lecteur vidéo tiers tels que : Dice Player, MX Player, Wondershare Player, Daroon Player, VPlayer ou BS Player.
This client can support Naway APlayer CPlayer VPlayer EZeyePro ect.
Video Surveillance in Your Mobile phone
This client allows users to view and control their DVR.
Mobile phone for Android compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and WIFI.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support device configuration parameters.
Support for IP address and dynamic domain name access(do not contain http://).
Support snapshot management.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. without any third party server transfer.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change framerate and bitrate as desired for internal and remote users.
If you are experiencing a problem with either our products or services, then feel free to contact our support team.
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
- Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Внимание! Для работы необходима активная подписка на каналы OtradaTV.
- просмотр каналов в прямом эфире, в архиве(до 7 дней)
- перемотка в архивах
Для более комфортного просмотра рекомендуется установить проигрыватель, который умеет проигрывать потоковое видео, к примеру MX Player, BS Player, VPlayer, DicePlayer, MoboPlayer, VLC Player