What makes this method really universal is that everything happens on the app side, no system files modifications are required whatsoever. The tool basically emulates the behavior of the init.d kernel mechanism : it will detect whenever the device is rebooted and execute the scripts located in /system/etc/init.d.
With this init.d support granting mechanism comes a kernel-sided init.d support detection mechanism, so that your int.d scripts don't get executed twice, which would only make for a longer boot time. Basically, when you run the test, it will generate a little init.d script which creates a file on your sdcard. Then, after you rebooted, it will check if the file that the generated script creates has indeed been created in order to determine if your kernel already has init.d support built-in. If the file was created, it does. If not, it doesn't, as simple as that.
An additionnal functionnality to this app is the ability to manage, edit, delete & run your init.d scripts with the touch of a button.
You can check-out the source code of this application and contribute to it at : https://github.com/Androguide/Universal-init.d
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector'
Detect Fake / Clone for all models of Galaxy Note 3: SM-N900, N9002, N9005, N9006, N9008, N9009, N900A, N900D (SC-01F), N900J (SCL22), N900K, N900L, N900P, N9000Q, N900R4, N900S, N900T, N900V, N900W8, N900X
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
Features: Displays the following information about your phone
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Phone Model
- Device Name
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Phone Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- CSC Product Code ★ (Samsung specific)
- CSC Sales Code - aka Region Code ★ (Samsung specific)
- Country ★ (Samsung specific)
- Country ISO (Samsung specific)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Phone Colour (Samsung specific)
- Board/Chip Name
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
Worx Home for Samsung makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
• Fast access to corporate email, calendar, address book via Native Email Client
• Deploy and Revoke applications without user intervention
• Secure Document Distribution and Delivery
• Blacklist Applications
• Lockdown Device and Network Settings
• Facilitate Device sharing
• Automated configuration of corporate Wifi settings
• Compliance with corporate security policies (passcode, remote lock, remote wipe)
• Ability to find lost or stolen device
• Advanced helpdesk capabilities for remote troubleshooting
* Credential Management
Note: This free app will only work if your IT department has deployed a XenMobile Device Manager server. Also, Samsung devices need to have advanced MDM capabilities/APIs.
***PROBABLY WON"T WORK ON SAMSUNG DEVICES THAT HAVE KNOX. I CAN"T DO NOTHING WITH IT. PLEASE, DON"T GIVE ME 1 STAR :) ***
Android 4.4 KitKat brought lots of improvements, but enhanced security sometimes makes old good rooty apps to stop working on new OS. This app is made to fix it up!
With SELinuxModeChanger you can switch SELinux between "permissive"(it was used in android 4.3) and "enforcing"(new mode in kitkat).
Just select the button to apply. Script will be execututed automatically after every reboot and will set selected mode. Simple and stupid :)
**it's pre-alpha, so expect bugs. I've tested it on Galaxy Nexus with 4.4 - everything works fine for me. If it doesn't work for you - mail me. The more info I get, the easier to develop fix**
To function properly, broodParts Lite requires:
- Root access (Check the XDA Forum page of your device)
- Init.d support (Check out my "Init.d Toggler" app for enabling init.d on your ROM)
- Busybox (Download from market and install if not sure)
- Custom Kernel (to fully benefit from broodParts Lite you need a custom kernel)
The app includes the following features:
- Set CPU Governor
- Set CPU Min/Max Frequency
- Enable/Disable CPU Governor Tweaks
(Quad core is supported)
- Set GPU Governor
- set GPU Max Frequency
- Set I/O Scheduler
- Set Internal SDCard Read Cache Size
- Set External SDCard Read Cache Size
- Enable/Disable I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Cleanup RAM and view result
- Enable/Disable ADB Notification Icon
Enjoy! If you encounter any errors please send me a report!
Please note: some settings will only change when you have rebooted your phone (due to init.d execution)
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
WARNING: PRO VERSION REQUIRES WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Open app system settings
- Read app logcat
- Manually kill running apps
Extended Task Killer:
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (rooted phones)
- Display memory details (RAM & internal)
- Display SD details (internal & external SD)
Application Manager (rooted phones):
- Freeze/unfreeze apps (prevents app from running)
- Backup/restore any apps, including system apps
- Backup/restore any app settings
- Uninstall any apps, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user space
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
- Filter logcat by message levels
- Filter logcat based on user-defined text
- Save logcat to file
- Clear existing logcat
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run commands as Super User (rooted phone)
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance (not all phones supported, please report)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel, please report)
- OC/deamon disabler
- Uses Linux init.d script when available
Notification & Widgets:
- Show information (cpu, memory, SD) in notification bar or widgets
- 1x1 and 2x1 widgets available
- Notification icons are provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
- Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half or fully transparent.
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
. Start/stop recording process activity
. Kill all non-excluded processes
. Start task manager
. Open analyzer
. Open app manager
. Open settings
Old name: Process Monitor Widget Pro
TODOs: Still a lot, but getting there!
- Backup/restore for non-rooted phones
- Multi-version backup/restore
- Move app to/from SD
- Graphic widgets and notifications
- Setup wizard
- One-click backup/restore
- All bug fixes, just let me know
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
** ANDROID TWEAKER 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE STORE! **
** READ BEFORE USE ***
* The app require root permission in order to run
* The full compatibility is granted on Unofficial ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, MIUI, ParanoidAndroid and also on Stock ROM with a modified kernel.
* The various tweaks can cause issue and problems if runned on a stock kernel. (just avoid kernel, misc and tools tab)
* Do a Nandroid before use the app
With this simple app you can add several tweaks and mods to your Android OS, in fact, Android tweaker is compatible with all devices, kernel, Android versions (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwitch and JellyBean) or custom ROM (CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP, JellyBam etc).
Among the various features, we particularly emphasize the ability to fix your gps! in fact, Android Tweaker, contains the configuration servers for more than 80 countries for the all 5 continents;
Also, the ability to improve your wifi, 3G and LTE signals, set the google dns that will allow you to re-enable all the website that are actually locked in your country!, and much more!
Beautiful and comfortable interface allows you to enable various mods and navigate through the different tabs: performance, battery, network, audio, images, gps, kernel, tools and misc.
What's more in the pro version:
* Auto system tuning (You can choose between: Battery profile, Balanced profile, Performance profile). This will touch only performance, battery, kernel and misc tab! Will leave at users other configs like GPS, Images and audio tweaks
* Qualcomm fine tune tweaks
* VirtualMemory management scripts
* LTE, EVDO_B, HSPA and HSDPA tweaks
* IPV4 and TCP tune mods
* Bravia engine v2
* Audio quality and resampler volume hacks
* Kernel optimizations tweaks
* Super on tap Zipalign and SQL Defrag and optimization
* Loopy smoothness
* Init.d install on every devices/kernels
Possible BUGs in pro version:
* On applying auto tuning the system can freeze (NOT EVERY TIME). Manual reboot your device! The tweaks are applied (Looking into the issue)
* On applying lot of tweaks by tapping faster on the checkbox can freeze the system (This is normal since every time you check a checkbox, the app itself ecex action on your device!) - Avoid it by waiting 2/3 secs between checking the tweaks
Among the various "Work in progress" we will add soon a new tab with modifications to the camera and many new tweaks and mods that we already have in our hands!
Be ready to receive lot of new features and improvements!
Do not hesitate to visit us at our facebook page (Jellybam Official) or leave comments on my twitter (iGio90)
This app optimizes your phone speed. requires rooting.
We will wake up your phone speed!
Developed By Provision Team. (Currently Deblur Inc.)
Vista (Hyojun Kim),
This version is free version.
- Virtual Memory
- Build Properties Manager
+ DPI Changer (Density)
- Mute camera sound (WARNING: Not working on Galaxy Phones, currently.)
- Surface dithering(improves screen quality)
- One-click optimizer
- Including startup tweaks(init.d)
- System app remover
- System Optimizer
- 16-bit transparency
- Lock home in memory
- Hardware acceleration
- File system boosting
- System Font Changer
- Build Properties Manager
- Status Bar Changer
- Boot Animation Changer
If you have a question, please contact to:
Tag: provision, deblur, optimizer, init.d, optimize, build.prop, root, rooting
* Prada3.0 (SU540, KU5400 model for Korean) both Gingerbread and ICS
* Optimus Vu (only for LG-U+ EXPERIMENTAL)
* 2nd-int by Skrilax_CZ@xda
* CWM 188.8.131.52 / CWM 184.108.40.206 by koush
For more information please visit XDA developers. [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2413721]
- Fine control of Kernel parameters.
- No ads.
- A rooted phone with CoCore Kernel 7.0+.
- A latest version of Busybox.
- No init.d support now, so all volatile settings will vanish on reboot.
- Add support for more Device/Android versions.
Tested only on Samsung Galaxy Advance with CoCore Kernel 7.0+
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only with CoCore 7.0+ Kernel)
If this application fails on devices not listed above please DO NOT rate it bad.
** It will also remove Superuser/SuperSU from your phone as well.
If you do not know what that is, please do not purchase this program.
If you have any issues with this program please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you. Also, if we cannot resolve your issue I will cancel your order.
This program will unroot any Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice-Cream and Jellybean build device cleanly. Even if you are using a Zergrush method you can re-root later without issue. So, if you are one of those lucky individuals who have to bring your phone back to the store, you will need this utility.
This WILL NOT wipe any of your data or any other item on your phone. When it has finished your phone will be as you started, only without root.
Please contact me with any issues before rating this application poorly. It does its job and does it well.
SEO: root, rom manager, busybox, superuser, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cm7, thunderbolt, droid, motorola, htc, razor, razer, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, icecream, ice cream, ics, SuperSU
More from developer
Samsung Galaxy devices from 2013 and onward are unlikely to work correctly. Examples are Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy MEGA, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 3. This is because of KNOX.
LG devices will be fully unrooted, but will still say "Rooted" afterwards because of LG's eFuse.
Simply hit the 'UNROOT' button and allow Root Access when asked to give it permission. The device will then reboot and you will be completely Unrooted when you boot back up.
****WHEN APP DOES NOT REBOOT AFTER ALLOWING ROOT, CLOSE THE APP AND HIT UNROOT AGAIN****
This is a great app for those who are trying to complete a warranty return with a carrier for a defective device hardware or a repair. If you only want to temporarily lose Root Access, this app is not for you. Unrooting is permanent and cannot be undone with this app. Only use this if you truly want to lose Root Access.
If your device has an Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) the app will now tell you and close. This is for users who could not bother to read the App Description that warns you that if your device has an Insecure Kernel, it will NOT fully unroot you.
Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) means that unless your Kernel (Boot.img) is brought back to the factory stock file, your device will never be unrooted fully, so this app will no longer bother attempting to try, only to get users complaining about not being able to OTA.
Please be aware, this app does not gurantee that it will fix your specific devices "Over-The-Air Update" issues. In most cases, anything you did with root such as: Debloating, Installing a custom Kernel, custom ROM, custom Recovery (like TWRP or Clockworkmod), enabling tether, etc. will NOT be un-done by this app. If you can't update because your system was modified, look for a way to flash back the entire device, such as Odin for Samsung.
You can see a video explaining this by "zedomaxx" on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlIxE7K_vw
Support for x86, ARM, and MIPS devices.
Support for ChainsDD Superuser, Chainfire SuperSu, and Koush Superuser.
Featured on Droid-Life! - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/11/new-app-claims-to-unroot-any-android-device-with-a-single-tap/
Featured on Phandroid! - http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/universal-unroot/
Featured on AndroidFanNetwork! - http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/04/11/one-click-unroot-app-for-any-android-device/
Featured on Frandroid! - http://www.frandroid.com/applications/136681_universal-unroot-pour-desactiver-le-root-dun-seul-clic#more-136681
Featured on GetNews JPN! - http://getnews.jp/archives/320358
Tomsgt123 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNStU8OTuk
DroidModd3rX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viwAMoIcJM
tmyinc - http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15295-universal-unroot-app/
SEO: root, unroot, superuser, SuperSU, rooted, hide root
What does it do?
This uses root access to "Snatch" a copy of your device's OTA Update .ZIP file to your device's storage so you can upload it for others to use, or have a backup copy for yourself. (Remember, sharing is caring.)
***PLEASE DISABLE ANY USB MASS STORAGE OR IT WON"T COPY***
How can I tell it worked?
Use a File Manager or Computer to view your device's storage. Inside the /OTA/ folder on your storage you should find your OTA Update .ZIP file. The name depends on your device's OEM and other factors.
What devices will it not work on?
This is compatible with all rooted Android devices that use the /cache/ updating system. If your device is unique and does not support the /cache/ updating system, you can compile your own copy, or notify me of the device and I will try to add in support from my end.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.
What does it do?
This is a manager & installer for loading ("flashing") an alternative .ISO file on a Motorola phone's 'CD-ROM' partition. With this app you can backup your existing 'CD-ROM' partition to your sdcard and flash a new one of your choice.
How can I tell it worked?
Each device type is unique, but if you disable USB Debugging and enable USB Mass Storage (if possible) you will normally see the .ISO mount onto your computer as a drive.
What devices will it work on?
Motorola RAZR XT910, DROID RAZR XT912, DROID BIONIC, DROID 4, Motorola RAZR HD XT925, DROID RAZR HD XT926, Motorola RAZR M XT905, DROID RAZR M XT907, Motorola RAZR i, and Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE.
Note that the DROID BIONIC has a much smaller 'CD-ROM' partition than the others, around 8MB.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.