What makes this method really universal is that everything happens on the app side, no system files modifications are required whatsoever. The tool basically emulates the behavior of the init.d kernel mechanism : it will detect whenever the device is rebooted and execute the scripts located in /system/etc/init.d.
With this init.d support granting mechanism comes a kernel-sided init.d support detection mechanism, so that your int.d scripts don't get executed twice, which would only make for a longer boot time. Basically, when you run the test, it will generate a little init.d script which creates a file on your sdcard. Then, after you rebooted, it will check if the file that the generated script creates has indeed been created in order to determine if your kernel already has init.d support built-in. If the file was created, it does. If not, it doesn't, as simple as that.
An additionnal functionnality to this app is the ability to manage, edit, delete & run your init.d scripts with the touch of a button.
You can check-out the source code of this application and contribute to it at : https://github.com/Androguide/Universal-init.d
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Changer': Allow you to change the CSC.
- WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data).
- Works on rooted devices only. (You may need the multi-CSC firmware and stock recovery for it to work).
★ HOT ★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- 'Refurbishment Check' supports ALL Samsung phones (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device usage counter': including 'Headset connect', 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters
Please be noted that 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters require root permission to be read. And 'S Pen detach' counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
★ HOT ★
- Add 'Original CSC Code' (Factory default CSC Code, when you first bought the phone)
- Add 'Firmware's CSC Code' (CSC Code of the installed Firmware)
★ HOT ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ HOT ★ 'IMEI Analyzer' - Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code - aka Sales Code, or Region Code ★ (Factory default CSC, when you first bought the phone)
- Firmware's CSC Code ★ (CSC of the installed Firmware)
- Active CSC Code ★ (Current working CSC)
- CSC Country ★
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code ★
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No.
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage (Samsung specific)
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc htdltedi htdlte
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
***PROBABLY WON"T WORK ON SAMSUNG DEVICES THAT HAVE KNOX. I CAN"T DO NOTHING WITH IT. PLEASE, DON"T GIVE ME 1 STAR :) ***
Android 4.4 KitKat brought lots of improvements, but enhanced security sometimes makes old good rooty apps to stop working on new OS. This app is made to fix it up!
With SELinuxModeChanger you can switch SELinux between "permissive"(it was used in android 4.3) and "enforcing"(new mode in kitkat).
Just select the button to apply. Script will be execututed automatically after every reboot and will set selected mode. Simple and stupid :)
**it's pre-alpha, so expect bugs. I've tested it on Galaxy Nexus with 4.4 - everything works fine for me. If it doesn't work for you - mail me. The more info I get, the easier to develop fix**
To function properly, broodParts Lite requires:
- Root access (Check the XDA Forum page of your device)
- Init.d support (Check out my "Init.d Toggler" app for enabling init.d on your ROM)
- Busybox (Download from market and install if not sure)
- Custom Kernel (to fully benefit from broodParts Lite you need a custom kernel)
The app includes the following features:
- Set CPU Governor
- Set CPU Min/Max Frequency
- Enable/Disable CPU Governor Tweaks
(Quad core is supported)
- Set GPU Governor
- set GPU Max Frequency
- Set I/O Scheduler
- Set Internal SDCard Read Cache Size
- Set External SDCard Read Cache Size
- Enable/Disable I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Cleanup RAM and view result
- Enable/Disable ADB Notification Icon
Enjoy! If you encounter any errors please send me a report!
Please note: some settings will only change when you have rebooted your phone (due to init.d execution)
Note: Firmware Rooted Checker application only check the phones or tablet Root status and does not root your devices!
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
* Prada3.0 (SU540, KU5400 model for Korean) both Gingerbread and ICS
* Optimus Vu (only for LG-U+ EXPERIMENTAL)
* 2nd-int by Skrilax_CZ@xda
* CWM 18.104.22.168 / CWM 22.214.171.124 by koush
For more information please visit XDA developers. [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2413721]
- Fine control of Kernel parameters.
- No ads.
- A rooted phone with CoCore Kernel 9.0+.
- A latest version of Busybox.
- On Boot Intent but no init.d support for now.
- Add support for more Device/Android versions.
Tested only on Samsung Galaxy Advance with CoCore Kernel 9.0+
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only with CoCore 9.0+ Kernel)
If this application fails on devices not listed above please DO NOT rate it bad.
This app "may" work on other devices/android versions.
This app needs root permissions to write to /system and sdcard permissions to prepare the init.d script.
** ANDROID TWEAKER 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE STORE! **
** READ BEFORE USE ***
* The app require root permission in order to run
* The full compatibility is granted on Unofficial ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, MIUI, ParanoidAndroid and also on Stock ROM with a modified kernel.
* The various tweaks can cause issue and problems if runned on a stock kernel. (just avoid kernel, misc and tools tab)
* Do a Nandroid before use the app
With this simple app you can add several tweaks and mods to your Android OS, in fact, Android tweaker is compatible with all devices, kernel, Android versions (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwitch and JellyBean) or custom ROM (CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP, JellyBam etc).
Among the various features, we particularly emphasize the ability to fix your gps! in fact, Android Tweaker, contains the configuration servers for more than 80 countries for the all 5 continents;
Also, the ability to improve your wifi, 3G and LTE signals, set the google dns that will allow you to re-enable all the website that are actually locked in your country!, and much more!
Beautiful and comfortable interface allows you to enable various mods and navigate through the different tabs: performance, battery, network, audio, images, gps, kernel, tools and misc.
What's more in the pro version:
* Auto system tuning (You can choose between: Battery profile, Balanced profile, Performance profile). This will touch only performance, battery, kernel and misc tab! Will leave at users other configs like GPS, Images and audio tweaks
* Qualcomm fine tune tweaks
* VirtualMemory management scripts
* LTE, EVDO_B, HSPA and HSDPA tweaks
* IPV4 and TCP tune mods
* Bravia engine v2
* Audio quality and resampler hacks
* Kernel optimizations tweaks
* Super on tap Zipalign and SQL Defrag and optimization
* Loopy smoothness
* Init.d install on every devices/kernels
Among the various "Work in progress" we will add soon a new tab with modifications to the camera and many new tweaks and mods that we already have in our hands!
Be ready to receive lot of new features and improvements!
Do not hesitate to visit us at our facebook page (Jellybam Official) or leave comments on my twitter (iGio90)
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
* One-click battery calibration (Root required)
* ADVANCED TWEAKS (Root & init.d required)
* Kernel tweaks
* Properties tweaks
* Disable logcat
* Help to activate root and init.d support (tap the help icon).
This version adding from Standard version :
- XServer dependencie to get X apps work, like xterm.
- Can create Android Desktop Shorcut for X Linux app.
- More application can be installed throught GUI.
- A startx like button.
More from developer
Samsung Galaxy devices from 2013 and onward are unlikely to work correctly. Examples are Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy MEGA, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 3. This is because of KNOX.
LG devices will be fully unrooted, but will still say "Rooted" afterwards because of LG's eFuse.
Simply hit the 'UNROOT' button and allow Root Access when asked to give it permission. The device will then reboot and you will be completely Unrooted when you boot back up.
****WHEN APP DOES NOT REBOOT AFTER ALLOWING ROOT, CLOSE THE APP AND HIT UNROOT AGAIN****
This is a great app for those who are trying to complete a warranty return with a carrier for a defective device hardware or a repair. If you only want to temporarily lose Root Access, this app is not for you. Unrooting is permanent and cannot be undone with this app. Only use this if you truly want to lose Root Access.
If your device has an Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) the app will now tell you and close. This is for users who could not bother to read the App Description that warns you that if your device has an Insecure Kernel, it will NOT fully unroot you.
Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) means that unless your Kernel (Boot.img) is brought back to the factory stock file, your device will never be unrooted fully, so this app will no longer bother attempting to try, only to get users complaining about not being able to OTA.
Please be aware, this app does not gurantee that it will fix your specific devices "Over-The-Air Update" issues. In most cases, anything you did with root such as: Debloating, Installing a custom Kernel, custom ROM, custom Recovery (like TWRP or Clockworkmod), enabling tether, etc. will NOT be un-done by this app. If you can't update because your system was modified, look for a way to flash back the entire device, such as Odin for Samsung.
You can see a video explaining this by "zedomaxx" on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlIxE7K_vw
Support for x86, ARM, and MIPS devices.
Support for ChainsDD Superuser, Chainfire SuperSu, and Koush Superuser.
Featured on Droid-Life! - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/11/new-app-claims-to-unroot-any-android-device-with-a-single-tap/
Featured on Phandroid! - http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/universal-unroot/
Featured on AndroidFanNetwork! - http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/04/11/one-click-unroot-app-for-any-android-device/
Featured on Frandroid! - http://www.frandroid.com/applications/136681_universal-unroot-pour-desactiver-le-root-dun-seul-clic#more-136681
Featured on GetNews JPN! - http://getnews.jp/archives/320358
Tomsgt123 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNStU8OTuk
DroidModd3rX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viwAMoIcJM
tmyinc - http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15295-universal-unroot-app/
SEO: root, unroot, superuser, SuperSU, rooted, hide root
What does it do?
This uses root access to "Snatch" a copy of your device's OTA Update .ZIP file to your device's storage so you can upload it for others to use, or have a backup copy for yourself. (Remember, sharing is caring.)
***PLEASE DISABLE ANY USB MASS STORAGE OR IT WON"T COPY***
How can I tell it worked?
Use a File Manager or Computer to view your device's storage. Inside the /OTA/ folder on your storage you should find your OTA Update .ZIP file. The name depends on your device's OEM and other factors.
What devices will it not work on?
This is compatible with all rooted Android devices that use the /cache/ updating system. If your device is unique and does not support the /cache/ updating system, you can compile your own copy, or notify me of the device and I will try to add in support from my end.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.
What does it do?
This is a manager & installer for loading ("flashing") an alternative .ISO file on a Motorola phone's 'CD-ROM' partition. With this app you can backup your existing 'CD-ROM' partition to your sdcard and flash a new one of your choice.
How can I tell it worked?
Each device type is unique, but if you disable USB Debugging and enable USB Mass Storage (if possible) you will normally see the .ISO mount onto your computer as a drive.
What devices will it work on?
Motorola RAZR XT910, DROID RAZR XT912, DROID BIONIC, DROID 4, Motorola RAZR HD XT925, DROID RAZR HD XT926, Motorola RAZR M XT905, DROID RAZR M XT907, Motorola RAZR i, and Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE.
Note that the DROID BIONIC has a much smaller 'CD-ROM' partition than the others, around 8MB.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.