Injurymap helps you rehabilitate your injury and reduce your pain. The app uses your feedback to optimize your training program and provide you with exercises that are tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs.
Your daily exercise plan automatically adjusts to your level of performance. The app analyzes how you performed during your last training session and matches you with new exercises that lets you treat your pain safely.
Injurymap helps you stay motivated by providing you with different exercises for each session. The app will remind you when it's time to exercise so you never forget your training.
No complicated machines or expensive equipment are needed to use Injurymap. The exercises are designed to be performed in the comfort of your own home and each training session takes a maximum of 30 min. to complete.
The app tracks your progress and gives you a complete and easy-to-use overview of how much you have exercised.
Injurymap also contains tips and guides that provide information on how to treat your injury.
The app is developed by medical specialist in exercise therapy and has been thoroughly tested by health professionals. Injurymap is CE-marked as a medical device. The CE-mark guarantees that Injurymap conforms to the health and safety protection standards set by the European Union.
Injurymap covers the following injury types and diagnoses:
Back: Lower back pain and lumbago-sciatica.
Elbow: Tennis elbow and golf elbow.
Neck: Neck pain, whiplash, and osteoarthritis in the neck.
Shoulder: Rotator cuff syndrome.
Ankle: Ankle sprain.
Hip: Osteoarthritis of the hip and hip-groin pain.
Achilles tendon: Achilles tendinitis.
Arch tendon: Plantar fasciitis.
Knee: Jumper's knee and osteoarthritis of the knee.
The app is free to use for a trial period of 2 weeks but requires a paid subscription after the trial period expires. The subscription is automatically renewed on a monthly basis.
• The subscription lasts 1 month and gives access to Injurymap training.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your subscriptions and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of the 2 weeks free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.