Injurymap helps you rehabilitate your injury and reduce your pain. The app uses your feedback to optimize your training program and provide you with exercises that are tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs.
Injurymap covers the following injuries and diagnoses:
Back: Lower back pain and lumbago-sciatica.
Elbow: Tennis elbow and golf elbow.
Neck: Neck pain, whiplash, and osteoarthritis in the neck.
Shoulder: Rotator cuff syndrome.
Ankle: Ankle sprain.
Hip: Osteoarthritis of the hip and hip-groin pain.
Achilles tendon: Achilles tendinitis.
Arch tendon: Plantar fasciitis.
Knee: Jumper's knee and osteoarthritis of the knee.
You can now use Injurymap to test if you are ready for rehabilitation training. The test will help you determine if you can safely begin treating your pain with Injurymap or if you should consult a medical professional first. Start the test by pressing the “Determine if you can exercise” button after selecting which body area you want to treat.
The app is developed by medical exercise therapy specialists and has been thoroughly tested by health professionals. Injurymap is CE-marked as a medical device. The CE-mark guarantees that Injurymap conforms to the health and safety protection standards set by the European Union.
Injurymap is free to use for a trial period of 2 weeks in which you can freely cancel your subscription at no cost. Injurymap requires a paid subscription after the trial period expires:
• 12 months / 25,49 €
• 1 month / 3,49 €
Injurymap can be configured to send you notifications when it’s time to exercise. The app will help you stay motivated by providing you with new and different exercises for each training session.
No complicated machines or expensive equipment are needed to use Injurymap. The exercises are designed to be performed in the comfort of your own home and each training session takes a maximum of 30 minutes to complete.
The app tracks your progress and gives you a complete and easy-to-use overview of how much you have exercised. Injurymap also contains short and informative articles that help you understand your injury and what you can do to manage it.
Full access is provided for 3,49 € per month or 25,49 € per 12 months.
The first 2 weeks is a free trial.
• The subscription period is 1 month / 12 months and provides full access to all exercises in Injurymap.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• Please notice that subscriptions are automatically renewed unless automatic renewal has been turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can always cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription by navigating to your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of the 2 weeks free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.