You are invited to try out the free trial version before purchasing this FULL version.
NEW: You can now create your custom word list and record your own voice-over for them!
Ever wanted to teach your child how to write his/her name? This new engaging feature makes it possible!!!
NOTE: We are glad to announce Tracing ABC now supports Spanish!
* Added Spanish support for all packages including word practice with over 600 words!!!
Get your little one on track to perfect penmanship with the Tracing ABC app for your android device. Ideal for children four years and older, the Tracing ABC app has a simple and engaging interface designed to help children print letters, numbers, and various shapes with ease and confidence.
Once your child has mastered his ABC, he can practice over 800 words, consisting of 80% of the elementary school words.
It's as Easy as...
Choose among five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words! For the beginners with clumsy little fingers, the Guided Tracing Mode is a good place to start and Free Style Mode offers more of a challenge.
The "Easy" tracing mode displays a large, transparent letter on a chalkboard. A bright, green star indicates where your child should begin, followed by a path of fading yellow stars. To properly print the letter, your child will follow the yellow star path, beginning with the brightest, green star. If it's necessary to lift the chalk for a new line, a new bright green star will appear indicating such.
"Easy" makes it impossible to go outside of the lines. It's best for simply familiarizing your child with the letters, and providing positive feedback and encouragement.
I Think I Got It
The "Hard" tracing mode offers a more organic writing experience when your child is ready for more of a challenge. While the star path is still there, the chalk line follows the exact path of your child's finger. If your little one gets sloppy, the line will turn red. Each effort is awarded one, two, or three stars. Children may also be encouraged to simply try again.
A is for Alligator
After successfully tracing a letter, the overhead screen is pulled down displaying a word and photo of something beginning with that letter. Likewise, children will see a photo which represents the numbers and shapes as well.
Want to teach your child writing letters with a different formation? No problem! you can change the default strokes order and direction from the tools menu in game. Once you save the new formation it will automatically replace the default one.
keywords: letters, tracing, handwriting, spell, spelling, abc, numbers, shapes, writing, write, school, alphabet, phonics, vocabulary, preschool, elementary school, kids, toddlers, worksheets
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
Discover a new way for learning to write the English Alphabet letters for your children. The educational app brings the opportunity for kids to learn to write 26 letters of the alphabet in the amazing and fun way.
– Writing the ABC letters in the black board with four different colors where you are rewarded with 3 stars if you write the letter correctly, and in case of mistake you can use the eraser.
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
And its fully FREE!
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easy way by relating each Alphabet with an animal or object.
Come let us fine tune your kid to LEARN by using your phone which is as entertaining as playing games.
We are proud to introduce our ABCD for Kids application which helps your kids to learn alphabets with around 10 different object representations for each letter and with human pronunciation. So the kids can learn 260 new objects as they learn ABCD.
Does alphabets are the only thing to learn from our App?
Certainly a big NO. The kids can learn more such as Animals, Colors, Shapes, Vehicles, Fruits and Vegetables.
All the images in the App are calibrated very precisely so that the kids can easily identify each objects.
This app not only helps them to identify objects but also help them with the pronunciations.
- Full package is FREE
- Includes capital & small letter for each Alphabet
- Easy navigation in a sequential manner (so your kids can explore on their own), Slideshow Mode available.
- Targeted for 2 to 6 year old kids
- Make the App as a Flash Card by enabling options in Settings.
We are eager to hear from parents, teachers and from children too about how this application made the difference in young learner’s education progress.
Kindly rate our application and post your valuable comment.
Give your kids an experience of a school goer while @ home. Have some fun and valuable time with your kids.
Enjoy this application absolutely free.
Don't miss having some fun time with your kids.
*Supports both tablets and phones.
Keywords: The kids school, Kids, School, Educational, Games, Preschool, Child, Tamil, Vowels, Consenants, English, Translator, Learn, Teach, Quiz, Games, Monitor, Love, Children, School, Kindergarten, fun, Preschool-aged, Skills, kidsapp.
1 read letters of the alphabet with examples SOUND VIDEO
2 read the figures with examples SOUND VIDEO
3 child's experience to write numbers and letters fingering with Illustrations
I hope that you like it and gain easy for you to teach your children the alphabet of characters and figures
If you like this app please donate to Autism Research. This app didn't cost anything and the money you could have spent on an app can go to a good cause now.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Multiple words per alphabets for better co-relation of letter with words.
* Real sounds associated with words
* Human pronunciations of all alphabets
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
We are very thankful to our customers for great feedback on our app. Some of them here..
*****I'm SARVIN ABC alphabet is very excellent so easy for study kids
*****Perfect Learning tool… ABC for kids is simple to understand, yet fun enough to keep small children entertained. Great way to get them to learn without realizing that they are learning something new. Great graphics, attractive pictures, real sound and clear pronunciations!!! Highly recommended!!!
****Nice pronunciation of the word! It's a keeper. I like the voice that is used. It's clear, easy to understand, pronounces correctly and is a good speed. Would give it 5 stars if the letters were larger next to the pictures and had better positioning.
*****Good Very simple way to learn abcd.
*****This application very helpful for my little daughter.
*****LUV THIS FOR KIDS, , THANK YOU SO MUCH
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game and it is a fun way to introduce them to alphabets and letters.
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
1. Letters identification / pronunciation
- Tamil Alphabets (Vowels & Consonants) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, Tamil word, English meaning and Pronunciation.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Tamil Words - Fruits, Animals, Birds, Body Parts
6. Tamil rhymes
Your kids can start using your Smart device to write alphabets. There will also be a tutorial video that will be playing on the top, which the kids can learn from and then practice. There is also images showing at the bottom to keep them engaged.
Once the alphabet is complete, that is all the dots are connected it will automatically take to the next alphabet. In case if you wish to switch to a particular alphabet, you can use the left/right arrows
Lower case letters
Talk of the Alphabet ("A for Apple")
Various paint brushes for fun
HAVE FUN !!!
You’re looking for something to help your animal-loving preschooler develop the solid foundation they need for literacy success and you love the idea of putting basic skills in context rather than teaching them in isolation.
Preschoolers ABC Playground is the app for you. Designed to engage preschoolers and help them learn the basics, the app also grows with your child. As your little ones are learning their letters you can show them how they are written and how they fit together to make words. As your child’s confidence increases, Preschoolers ABC Playground gives them a way to both learn and practice writing and reading - all in just one app. For breaks, rewards or just fun, the app also includes a simple but addictive physics game - the more your kids learn and practice, the more they get to play!
While playing the games in Preschoolers ABC Playground your child will be learning:
• Letter sounds and names
• Upper and lower case letters
• Alphabetical order
• How to put letters together to create basic words
• How to write both upper and lower case letters
• 5 different fonts are available
• 6 different languages are supported, plus options for either American, Australian or British English.
The 7 different sections in the app are:
• FLASHCARDS. Introduce each upper case letter by both name and sound, together with a different animal to associate with every letter. You can also choose to trace each letter to demonstrate how it’s written.
• ALPHABET. The first exercise in this section shows upper and lower case letters in alphabetical order, together with their animal partners. A matching game then gets your kids dragging and dropping upper case tiles onto their lower case counterparts or vice versa. A third exercise asks your child to pair together upper case letters with the correct animals.
• PAIRS. There are three versions of the classic memory card game in this section. Match upper case letters, upper and lower case letters or upper case letters and animal pairs.
• WORDS. Unscramble letters to spell animal names. There are three different levels of difficulty - beginner, advanced and Pro.
• PRACTICE. Gives your kid lots of practice tracing upper and lower case letters.
• WRITE. A drawing board where children can practice on either a blank page or one with ruled lines. If they want to copy letters then there are tiles available that they can drag and drop onto the board.
• YETI and his flying apple(core) - as a break, a reward or just for fun! If your child is spending too long playing this game then you can either limit their playtime in settings or hide the game completely.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It won the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review and ipadeducators.com gave it 5/5 stars, saying:
“Simply put, this is the best app we have yet seen for early letter learning. The attention to detail and range of options is outstanding and we highly recommend it for Early Years teachers.”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/jrhvBTq5AVQ
+++ AWARD WINNING APP +++
• Children’s Technology Review - EDITOR’S CHOICE 2013
• 3rd Place as BEST TEACHER APP 2013 at the Best App Ever Awards
• 5 Star EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• Gold Award for excellent learning Apps by KinderAppGarten.de
• 5/5 REKOMMENDERAS by Pappasappar.se
Watch your steps as you battle dangerous creatures and minions of demon lords who have captured the angels of light, enveloping this land in deep darkness. Could you be the one archer hunter who will bring balance and light to this magical land??
16 hard levels to cross and even after that there are hell mode difficulty levels to play. Each level will be unlocked by freeing a fixed number of trapped angels of light. Don't be afraid, you will be aided by various powerful spells which will help you wither extensive damage, fly over sea of fire and sometime slow down time!!!..
Spells you can use are the below : (Note you need to collect orbs and offer them at spells alter to be able to use them)
1) Shield Spell: Protects archer hunter from damage for a limited duration. Extremely effective and an important spell.
2) Sands of Time Spell: Slow down the passage of time. This is a bullet time feature which will make you faster than your demon enemies for a short duration.
3) Eye of Archer Spell: Sometimes a little assistance in aiming your arrows goes a long way. This is an auto aim spell which will automatically target your demon enemies.
4) Wings of Garuda Spell: When you are jumping on platforms with a sea of fire below you, the ability to fly for even a short duration is a welcome ability.
5) Power of three Spell : Why fire one arrow from your bow when you can fire three in one go.. triple the damage and vanquish your demons faster.
Each Spell can be upgrades to last longer.
Quiver Upgrade: You carry more arrows in your bow on each upgrade.
Spell slots: Initially you can use one magical spell as you play, however you can upgrade it to a total of 3 spells slots.
Health Upgrade: Increase your maximum health.
So enter glorious archer hunter and give it your best!! You will need all the luck you can get...
Tag: Platform Game, Magic, Dragons, Angels, Archer, Arrow, Hunter , Demons, Spells , Magical Spells, Adventure Game, shooting, Bow and arrow