Discover a new way for learning to write the English Alphabet letters for your children. The educational app brings the opportunity for kids to learn to write 26 letters of the alphabet in the amazing and fun way.
– Writing the ABC letters in the black board with four different colors where you are rewarded with 3 stars if you write the letter correctly, and in case of mistake you can use the eraser.
• Easy instructions
• 4 cheerful images
• 4 coloring modes
• 24 colors
• Share by e-mail and on Facebook
• Fun and educational!
• Visual perception
• Spatial reasoning
• Following directions
ABOUT SCHOOL ZONE
School Zone sparks imagination and nurtures children’s natural curiosity. We offer playful, research-based content, brimming with color, creativity and bonus features. A trusted friend to parents and teachers for more than 30 years, we know how kids learn best. Play together with your kids or turn them loose to explore with confidence--no third-party advertising.
· Provides seamless and timely information flow between the school and parents/guardians. Starting from essentials like Attendance, the app communicates test results, circulars, events, and books issued or returned.
· The school can communicate with students and their parents using app on various matters and in turn parents can monitor their ward’s performance.
· Helps schools receive suggestions and complaints from parents for quick remedy.
· No waiting for PTM / PTA as parents are able to see day to day progress of their ward(s).
· In this day and age, almost everything that is deemed important is accompanied with an app for smart phones. There is nothing more important to a parent than their ward’s education. Realizing this Applane Education has developed an Android App for parents
The information is uploaded by each school so it is simple and easy to use for parents. By selecting the school your children attend and choosing their particular class all important dates for your child are brought to your device to view or synchronize with your calendar. Parents can also choose to receive reminders the day or week before the events. This may include excursions, homework, class events, sport and other important information.
There is also a section for newsletters, school contact details, forms and other parent notes and the canteen.
Additionally, schools can upload whole school events such as carnivals, photos, P & C meetings, assemblies. In fact there is no limit on events they can upload.
Schools can also send out unlimited push notifications to parents to notify them of events or time changes.
In this busy world with multiple children many parents struggle to keep up with the numerous events and opportunities at school and in their children's classes. Primary Parent Planner provides a quick, inexpensive and contemporary way for schools and parents to connect regularly and stay up to date.
Seesaw is a learning journal that gives you real-time glimpses into your child’s school day. Seesaw helps you stay in the loop and gives you an opportunity to support your child's learning at home.
When your child adds a new item to their journal, like a photo, video, or drawing, you'll automatically get notified via app notifications, SMS or email. Simply follow the notification to view the new addition to your child’s journal—it’s fun and hassle free!
Simple Sign Up
∙ Scan the QR code on the handout you received from your child's teacher and create an account to start getting notifications
Automatic Notifications When New Items are Added
∙ Check out what your kid is doing, wherever you are!
∙ Notifications take you right to new items
∙ Quick and easy way to stay informed
All of Your Student’s Work in One Place!
∙ Browse your student’s journal in the app or on the web
∙ Email teacher privately about an item
∙ Save an item to your device photo gallery
All Content is Private and Secure
∙ Student content is secure, and is never shared with 3rd parties.
∙ Parent Account - Free: Real-time notifications about new items via iOS app, email or SMS; access to past 30 days of your child's journal content
∙ Parent Plus Account - $9.99/year: All free features, plus complete access to your child's journal content
+++ Need help? Have feedback or suggestions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org +++
And helps our kids to write letters more easily and correctly.
Simple screen, only touch and drag, large letters.
Children's favorite animal illustrations await you.
Sketches To stimulate the curiosity of children and Paints to develop the impression of a color are available.
If you find simple and useful education application, you can find it in here!
- Practice three Languages
English, Spanish, French
- Drawing lines
Practice drawing lines before studying the writing of the alphabet.
- Writing Alphabet
52 Photorealistic sticker images for each Alphabet.
Large words and letters.
7 color crayons.
- Writing numbers (0~20)
Counting numbers from 0 (zero) to 20 (twenty)
Many cute animal images for counting.
7 color crayons.
- Alphabet Game
Finding alphabets to hear the voice.
Finding words to hear the voice.
- 123 Game
Finding numbers to hear the voice.
- Coloring Book
52 word images
Simple and cute Sketches for coloring
24 soft crayons, spray, brushes.
Save to Gallery.
★mail address : email@example.com
LIKE ABC123 ON FACEBOOK!
- View district and school news
- Use the district tip line
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students with access to ParentLink can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
NOTE: Not all of the features listed may be available at your school. Please contact your school to request inactive features.
- School/District must have ParentLink with mobile services
- Wi-Fi access or data plan for Internet access
Squla is an online enrichment program for children in grades K-6 that provides engaging, interactive content aligned to Common Core State Standards. Intended for use in the classroom and at home, Squla supports academic achievement and readiness with educationally appropriate quizzes, games, videos, and activities across multiple curricular subjects including language arts, reading, math, history, and science.
- Developed by educators and online game experts
- Thousands of educational quizzes, activities, games, and videos
- Challenges children to master skills across multiple subjects
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
New! You asked for these features and we delivered.
☆Added lowercase letters and letter images☆
☆Practice tracing letters from A to Z.☆
☆Start from the red dot and join the dots over the letter.☆
☆Sounds and visual lines help to guide the writing.☆
☆Letters are read aloud.☆
You are invited to try out the free trial version before purchasing this FULL version.
NEW: You can now create your custom word list and record your own voice-over for them!
Ever wanted to teach your child how to write his/her name? This new engaging feature makes it possible!!!
NOTE: We are glad to announce Tracing ABC now supports Spanish!
* Added Spanish support for all packages including word practice with over 600 words!!!
Get your little one on track to perfect penmanship with the Tracing ABC app for your android device. Ideal for children four years and older, the Tracing ABC app has a simple and engaging interface designed to help children print letters, numbers, and various shapes with ease and confidence.
Once your child has mastered his ABC, he can practice over 800 words, consisting of 80% of the elementary school words.
It's as Easy as...
Choose among five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words! For the beginners with clumsy little fingers, the Guided Tracing Mode is a good place to start and Free Style Mode offers more of a challenge.
The "Easy" tracing mode displays a large, transparent letter on a chalkboard. A bright, green star indicates where your child should begin, followed by a path of fading yellow stars. To properly print the letter, your child will follow the yellow star path, beginning with the brightest, green star. If it's necessary to lift the chalk for a new line, a new bright green star will appear indicating such.
"Easy" makes it impossible to go outside of the lines. It's best for simply familiarizing your child with the letters, and providing positive feedback and encouragement.
I Think I Got It
The "Hard" tracing mode offers a more organic writing experience when your child is ready for more of a challenge. While the star path is still there, the chalk line follows the exact path of your child's finger. If your little one gets sloppy, the line will turn red. Each effort is awarded one, two, or three stars. Children may also be encouraged to simply try again.
A is for Alligator
After successfully tracing a letter, the overhead screen is pulled down displaying a word and photo of something beginning with that letter. Likewise, children will see a photo which represents the numbers and shapes as well.
Want to teach your child writing letters with a different formation? No problem! you can change the default strokes order and direction from the tools menu in game. Once you save the new formation it will automatically replace the default one.
keywords: letters, tracing, handwriting, spell, spelling, abc, numbers, shapes, writing, write, school, alphabet, phonics, vocabulary, preschool, elementary school, kids, toddlers, worksheets
Kids Learn Mandarin has over 10 addicting games that teach key Chinese vocabulary and pronunciation in 12 different word categories, including Numbers, Colors and Shapes.
Kids Learn Mandarin is suited for kids ages 2-8.
The Kids Learn Mandarin Free App includes the introductory Numbers Lesson: including 8 fun games, 1 song video, and a collectable sticker activity - free. Eleven additional chinese lessons can be purchased separately or as a full pack.
Produced in partnership by the Digital Learning Company and Fingerprint Digital, the Full Kids Learn Mandarin is a comprehensive and curricular approach to kids' chinese learning. Rather than use flash cards, Kids Learn Mandarin teaches 240 mandarin chinese words through playful and progressive games and activities. Pei Pei the panda hosts the language learning adventure, which includes 9 fun and unique games like Turtle Hop, Balloon Pop and Shooting Hoops. Each game is designed to help children ages 2-8 achieve mastery over key chinese vocabulary. Each lesson also features a song video, chinese character writing practice and a playground that kids can decorate with stickers they earn as they play.
All lessons are delivered in clear mandarin with english narration and encouragement for your child. The full product includes:
Lessons may be purchased individually – or as a Premium Package:
• Numbers Lesson (included in initial download)
• Colors & Shapes Lesson
• Animals Lesson
• Fruit & Vegetables Lesson
• Family & Occupation Lesson
• Body Parts Lesson
• Clothes Lesson
• Toys & Transport Lesson
• Sport & Hobbies Lesson
• Things at Home Lesson
• Eating & Drinking Lesson
• Nature & Outdoors Lesson
Instead of memorizing flash cards, your child will be guided on a colorful learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of fun and progressive games. Each lesson includes ALL of the following games:
• Clam Aquarium Game –Tap the clam with best matching Mandarin word pictures to see what pops out.
• Shooting Hoops Game – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• Turtle Hop Game – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching Chinese word.
• Balloon Pop Game – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the best matching word picture.
• Coco Climb Game – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with best matching Chinese word picture.
• Tic Tac Toe Game – Flip the tile with the best matching Chinese word picture to get 3 in a row.
• Hot Air Balloon Game – Tilt to catch the correct falling words in your basket.
• Brushstroke in the Sand Game – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
Kids Learn Mandarin Free is part of the Fingerprint Network of educational games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets children and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls protect your child by keeping In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
Watch your steps as you battle dangerous creatures and minions of demon lords who have captured the angels of light, enveloping this land in deep darkness. Could you be the one archer hunter who will bring balance and light to this magical land??
16 hard levels to cross and even after that there are hell mode difficulty levels to play. Each level will be unlocked by freeing a fixed number of trapped angels of light. Don't be afraid, you will be aided by various powerful spells which will help you wither extensive damage, fly over sea of fire and sometime slow down time!!!..
Spells you can use are the below : (Note you need to collect orbs and offer them at spells alter to be able to use them)
1) Shield Spell: Protects archer hunter from damage for a limited duration. Extremely effective and an important spell.
2) Sands of Time Spell: Slow down the passage of time. This is a bullet time feature which will make you faster than your demon enemies for a short duration.
3) Eye of Archer Spell: Sometimes a little assistance in aiming your arrows goes a long way. This is an auto aim spell which will automatically target your demon enemies.
4) Wings of Garuda Spell: When you are jumping on platforms with a sea of fire below you, the ability to fly for even a short duration is a welcome ability.
5) Power of three Spell : Why fire one arrow from your bow when you can fire three in one go.. triple the damage and vanquish your demons faster.
Each Spell can be upgrades to last longer.
Quiver Upgrade: You carry more arrows in your bow on each upgrade.
Spell slots: Initially you can use one magical spell as you play, however you can upgrade it to a total of 3 spells slots.
Health Upgrade: Increase your maximum health.
So enter glorious archer hunter and give it your best!! You will need all the luck you can get...
Tag: Platform Game, Magic, Dragons, Angels, Archer, Arrow, Hunter , Demons, Spells , Magical Spells, Adventure Game, shooting, Bow and arrow