DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
* Supports all standard audio formats like MP3, WAV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, ASF, WMA, M4A with AAC or Apple LossLess converted by an internal Cirrus DAC with a 24 bit/192kHz resolution
* Enables limitless music enjoyment through a constantly changing selection of music services like Spotify, WiMP simfy, Napster and MTV Music, as well as local and Internet radio
* Can be expanded using additional loudspeakers from Raumfeld
* Existing systems can be integrated, devices without network function can be connected via line-in
* Regular free firmware updates via Internet keep the system up-to-date and future-proof the technology.
* Supported by an extensive and regularly updated online handbook (raumfeld.com/service/online-handbuch) as well as a dedicated support team reachable by email (email@example.com) and phone (+49 (0)30 – 300 930 400)
With the MTV Music app you can:
- Access millions of songs and thousands of audio books
- Listen to downloaded songs, albums, and playlists, even without Wi-fi connection.
- Build your personal library of favorite songs.
- All new releases every Friday
- Explore any genre in depth with new releases and top tracks.
- No ads!
- Exclusive 24h MTV Music Video Channel
- MTV’s exclusive artist videos
- TrackMatch identifies unknown songs, allows immediate saving into playlists
- Maximum sound quality – adjustable for on-and offline mode
- Radio – local and international radio stations
You can access the app by having a mobile service contract including the Music Flat with E-Plus, BASE, MTV Mobile, Yourphone, simyo or Ay Yildiz.
Already a member? Just install the app, sign in, and start listening!
© 2014 “Napster” and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. “MTV” and the MTV logo are registered trademarks of Viacom International
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
- playing personal cloud stored music from a node.js server
- playing personal cloud stored music from a synology nas
- lockscreen support
- stop playback on disconnecting the headphones
- stop playback while taking a call
- option to resume playback on startup
- option to resume playback on plugging in the headphones
- last.fm scrobbling via Simple Last.FM scrobbler
and much much more!
For setting up the server part of the app please refer to http://www.arielext.org for more information!
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via Marantz Remote Terminals (D-BUS, RC-5) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
"Because Music Matters"
- Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
- Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
- Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
- Frequency Direct FM Tuning
- Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
- Volume Limit Setting
- New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later Marantz AVR and Marantz Blu-ray Models (*2)
- Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
- AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
- Simple Home Screen Help Display
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models:
2015 New Model:
Network AV Preamplifier AV8802
Network AV Preamplifier AV7702
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Network AV Receiver: SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604, NR1504
Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
Wireless Network CD Receiver: M-CR610
Wireless Network Receiver: M-CR510
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
* Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above.
Please update to a latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set the "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure a smooth operation with the Marantz remote app.
- Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Galaxy Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
'http://www.inkel.co.kr'에서 최신 펌웨어를 확인하십시오.
: 홈페이지 → 제품소개 → Smart Audio → DS-N10A → Firmware다운로드
Bluetooth를 통해 스마트폰에 저장된 음원을 DS-N10A에서 감상할 수 있고 리모콘 제어가 가능합니다.
인켈의 안드로이드 독킹 DS-N10A에서 동작합니다.
- Power On/Off
Bluetooth를 통해 DS-N10A의 전원을 On/Off 할 수 있습니다.
- Bluetooth Music Streaming
스마트폰에 저장된 음원을 Bluetooth를 통해 DS-N10A에서 청취할 수 있습니다.
- USB Host
DS-N10A에 연결된 USB의 음원을 리모콘 앱을 통해 제어할 수 있습니다.
- FM Tuner
FM라디오를 지원하고 제어할 수 있습니다.
- Aux In
외부기기와 연결하여 음악을 들을 수 있습니다.
취침기능으로 일정시간 후 종료되도록 할 수 있습니다.
제품의 버전정보 확인, 알람 및 Auto Power Down모드를 설정 할 수 있습니다.
2. 사용 방법
- DS-N10A의 전원을 켜십시오.
- DS-N10A과 스마트폰의 블루투스 페어링을 위해 아래와 같이 연결합니다.
: [설정] → [블루투스] → [기기 검색] → DS-N10 선택 후 → 연결됨(페어링완료)
- 블루투스 페어링 후 DS-N10A의 어플리케이션을 실행하십시오.
어플리케이션 버전 : V1.36
For more information about DLNA, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance.
Ginkgo DLNA / uPnP Player acts as Media Player or Media Controller, allows you to find media from
Media Servers (Windows PC, NAS with DNLA server installed, etc.) in your home network, and play to
Media Renderer(network player, smart TV, etc.) or locally on your android device.
[Zero configuration]: Thanks to DLNA, compatible devices are discovered automatically. No configuration is needed.
[Library browsing] : User friendly UI to browse you media library with deep structure.
[Favorites] : Supports favorites folders and medias, allows finding frequently played medias quickly.
[History] : Recently played medias are kept in history.
[Play to remote renderer]: Used as remote control for your renderer, plays media to Media Renderer.
[Play music on phone] : Built-in audio renderer based on Android media facilities, commonly supported audio
format include .mp3.mp4 .mpa .flac .ogg. .mkv .wav. 3gp.
(For more details : http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)
[Built-in image viewer] : Built-in image viewer with zoomer to visualize your photos.
[Play with external app] :
video medias are forwarded to other player installed on your phone. (e.g. "MX Player", “VPlayer” )
Known DLNA issue
[Media formats]: Media Renderers may support from extensive to limited media formats. Take this into
consideration when choosing your media renderer. Media servers supporting “transcoding” could be a solution
if the renderer supports limited formats.
[Not supported operations]: Some Media Renderers have limited support of DLNA operations. Common issues include :
1. SEEK, PAUSE, SET VOLUMN not supported.
2.No finish signal sent when current track ended(So no continue play support by Ginkgo DLNA player).
[Media information] : DLNA allows Media Servers providing optional information for medias. This include
encoding, size/duration artist, album, album art, etc. Most media servers do a good job, but some do just the
minimum. Consider changing media server if you want more media information.
[Protocol Message Error ]: DLNA compatible devices communicate each other by protocol messages. Some
media servers may send sometimes malformed messages that cannot be properly handled be others. This may
lead to loss of information or application crash.
This application is in beta test phase. Your feedbacks on application bugs, device compatibility issues are welcome.
For the purpose of improving the quality, this application send anonymous crash reports and usage information.
This application is not certified by Digital Living Network Alliance.
This app is playing music from Spotify which means you'll need a Spotify premium account connected to your Sonos system. It also needs your Lastfm account (free) to be able to find new music for you.
The new Android phone app is here. It’s a faster, smarter and better lookin’ app for your phone. A new home screen makes it easier to navigate to the music. A Replay feature remembers the songs you played and when – great for workout playlists, kids' carpool songs, and more. Want to hear some new tunes? You’ll also have a constant feed of new music suggestions, album reviews and posts from our editorial music team.
All that said, don’t forget about our tablet app. It isn’t just a resized app; it’s a re-imagined experience. It’s more touchable, more engaging, with loads of content and new paths to music discovery.
Don’t take our word for it, you can try Napster FREE for 7 days and find out for yourself how awesome having unlimited music wherever you go is.
- A 7-day free trial
- Millions of songs to play online
- Save songs to offline when you have no connection
- Recommendations from our team of music obsessionals
- The latest new music added every Monday
- Easy to share music with your friends - Facebook, Twitter, you choose
- Your music syncs automatically between your mobile and computer
If you have an Android tablet, we have a specially designed app for you. Its not just a resized app but a new experience to take full advantage of the tablet size.
If you're already a Napster Unlimited plus Mobile member, just download the app and start listening.
If you’re new, visit www.napster.com to sign up for your free trial and then login to the app with your details.
You can play music, image picture via iPod, iPhone, iPad through display which is connected to Sherwood equipment.
Sherwood Remote is able to power off, volume control but also control play, skip through network.
- A/V Receiver function
'Input Source Select'
'Surround Mode Select'
'Saperate Room Control'
'Power off Control'
'Volume Level Control'
'Tuner Band Select/ Preset Control'
'USB Audio Control'
'Network AV Streaming'
'Media Server Renderer'
- Network function
'Network AV Streaming'
'Video Play, Skip, Screen Ratio Adjustment'
'Photo Play,Stop,Skip,Slide show'
'Internet Radio World Wide Station, Pod cast'
'Media Server Renderer Home network with PC, Notebook, Smartphone, etc'
Compatible Model List
Sherwood NETWORK AV RECEIVER 'R-807'
Sherwood NETWORK AV ADAPTER 'WD-1'
*Some models are unable to compatible which is not indicated on above list. Or planned to compatible.
Sherwood Wireless Streaming Audio EXM-50
Music will go anywhere.
Please check the latest firmware from 'http://www.sherwoodusa.com'
: Home Page → Product → Smart Audio → EXM-50 → Download 'Firmware for EXM-50'
fix the stop problems of application in music library of some phones.
Sherwood application offers you smart operation with your Smartphone, including wireless music streaming and other smart features with Sherwood In and Outdoor Audio EXM-50.
Please freely download it and enjoy your "Sherwood EXM-50".
2. Sherwood EXM-50 Application major functions
- Power on or off
- Wireless Music Streaming from your Smartphone
- FM Radio / USB Host / Aux-In
- Sleep mode / Equalizer setting
3. Sound effect
- Sherwood unique 3D algorithm has enhanced the Virtual effect and Bass
- 7-Band Equalizer is lead to user's favorite sound effect
4. How to connect between Sherwood EXM-50 and your smartphone
- Please turn on the Sherwood In and Outdoor Audio EXM-50
- Please connect as below.
- [Setting] -> [Bluetooth Setting] -> [Device Search] -> [Pairing] -> [Completed]
- Once bluetooth pairing is completed, you can control the EXM-50 through Sherwood Application
Application Version : V1.19