Welcome to inkl, the world's best news app.
inkl delivers the most important stories, from the most trusted publishers, in a beautiful ad-free experience, all with one single subscription.
Start your 7-day trial membership, and you'll have access to Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal*, Foreign Policy, The Guardian, The Economist, The Independent, and more.
We're changing how you read the news. Here's how:
• ONE SUBSCRIPTION FEE: We know good news should be valued, but also know you don't want to manage multiple subscriptions. inkl gives you the world's best publishers with one simple subscription.
• NO ALGORITHMS: Our news is curated by a team of editors. You see what's important, not what an algorithm wants you to read.
• NO ADS: You'll never see an ad in inkl.
• NO PAYWALLS: An inkl membership unlocks articles from 100+ publishers so you’ll never run into another paywall.
• DIVE DEEPER: inkl shows you multiple perspectives on every story.
• RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY: No third-party can see what you read.
• GOOD NEWS: Everyone needs a dose of good news, so we curate a selection of positive stories for you every day.
• SERENDIPITY: inkl’s curated ‘Our Picks’ section helps you discover the weird and wonderful stories beyond your news bubble.
• PERSONALISATION: Our ‘For You’ feature keeps you across the stories that matter most to you.
About inkl memberships purchased the within inkl app:
• Membership subscriptions renew monthly, and you'll see this appear in your Google Play account as 'inkl - the world's best news, Monthly Subscription'
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your membership subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Membership subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free 7-day trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a membership subscription
* Please note The Wall Street Journal is only available to readers based outside the US.
For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.inkl.com/terms