To check the n7player version go into Options -> About.
Flat and minimal skin with aquamarine accents for n7player Music Player application (n7player Music Player required). This skin improves the graphics of n7player to native Full HD quality (1920x1080), xxhdpi.
Upon installation, that skin isn't visible in the phone apps list. To activate it, press Menu, then Select skin.
Picus WAV player is the simply the best featured WAV player on the market, to allow quick access to voice mail attachments. Supporting a wide range of WAV formats and other audio formats, It also provides an easy to use interface to work on voice emails or audio attachments.
Picus WAV player can be used to open files directly from a file manager or an attachment. With digital amplification and Variable speed playback at constant pitch (VSP) as its unique feature, this light weight player allows you to hear your voice mails and Magic Jack WAV files clearly and easily.
It also allows you the option to save a copy of the attachment.
Supported File Types:
> .mp4 ( Audio )
Supported WAV Formats:
> IMA ADPCM
> MS ADPCM
> MS PCM
> Magic Jack
> Dialogic OKI ADPCM
> Normal Playback
> Seek Support
> Restart Playback
> Variable Speed Playback (VSP) Support
User can set the speed of playback from 0.5x (half speed) to 2x (Twice speed), while playing speech at a constant pitch. Picus WAV player's unique algorithm ensures that speech is understanding even while playing back at twice the speed.
> Save/Copy to SD Card Support
!!! User can save playing file to SD card
> Volume Amplification
!!! User can amplify the audio volume using this feature. Audio volume can be amplified up 4 levels ( 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x ). Default level is set to 1x.
> Open with Picus Wave Player Support.
Please email your feedback, review comments to us at email@example.com. If you encounter any issue or have feature requests, please contact us. We are unable to respond to comments left on Google Play.
Website - http://wavplayer.picustech.com/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enlarged UI elements for convenient control while driving
• Day and night colour schemes with automatic switching
• Volume controls on the main screen
• Displaying information about a track (size, type and bit rate)
• Install NRGplayer version 1.1.9a or greater
• Launch NRGplayer Car Skin
• Tap “Launch NRGplayer” button
• Open NRGplayer Settings
• Open “Look and feel” screen
• Tap on “Skins” item and select “Car” skin
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
The application is available for free.
Today she met with some success, I put the same version on sale finally allow me to continue development.
This is the first application that I wish to live and maintain, do not be too demanding!
- Crossfade - Smooth transition from one track to another
- 12 bands equalizer and 13 audio effects: VolumeAmp, Speed, Tone, Balance, Echo, Reverb, AutoWah, Flanger, AGC, Z-Bass, Z-Mids, Z-Treblr, Compression
- Support playlist file: .cue .pls .m3u
- Supports a large number of rare audio formats: WavPack(.wv .wvc), Monkey(.ape), MusePack (.mpc .mpp .mp+), Lossless (.mp4 .m4a .m4b), AAC (.aac .mp4 .m4a .m4b ), FLAC (.flac), Speex (.spx .wav .oga .ogg)
- Available for listening to: My music, Friends,Friends, Groups, Popular, Search, Playlists, Saved
- Simple to share music with your friends
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official vk client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
- Save the order of tracks in the cached list
- Listen to popular tracks by genres
- Available for listening to: Folders, Playlists and Saved
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official dropbox client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
A lot of a features
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track's cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notification
- Sleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
<- 10-days trial ->
Screens of devices are growing every year, unlike our hands :)
It's time to think about the usability of this stuff!
The main controls are within access of the thumb.
No need to reach for the distant areas of the screen.
No risk to stretch the fingers / drop the phone :)
■ One Handed Use Concept
■ Sidebar for control and navigation
■ Stylish "Hi-Fi" skin
■ Tabs for open playlists
■ Intuitive tracks control (drag&drop in queue, select, add, delete, send)
■ Pull-to-Sort and powerful independent sorting of all lists
■ Folders & standard music library categories
■ Visualization with fine-tuning of appearance
■ Swipe screen effects with reflections (cube, inside, flat)
■ Equalizer with presets and preamp
■ Unique widgets with seekbar: Notification & Homescreen - Small (4х1) / Medium (4х2) +appearance tuning
■ Choose encoding for non-Unicode tags (gibberish correction)
■ Control playback with wired headset and Bluetooth AVRCP
■ Supports standard audio formats: mp3, flac, aac, m4a, mp4, ogg, wma, wav (depending on the Android version)
<- ATTENTION ->
This is only first public version. We really appreciate your feedback!
In case of problems:
1. Keep Calm ;)
2. Let us know through the app (Settings-Support), or by email/forum.
Please do not use comments for this purpose, because it does not help to fix the problem.
IMPORTANT: This is only the unlocker! You need to install "AIMP Remote Beta" from Google Play, too!
The full version is currently under development. For now this unlocker only removes the ads in the app and can be seen as a donation. But you'll get exclusive full version features in the future!
Pro version adds:
• music controls to NextSong notifications
• ability to exclude apps where you don't want music notifications.
Note: This app is still in beta. Please report any bugs before leaving a rating.
End-user License Agreement:
This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
This premium unlocker unlocks the following features in Rocket Player:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Replay gain
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Follow the basic installation steps specified here:
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Play from file
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- id3 tag editing
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
Player and widget pauses/stops songs after 2 minutes. No other restrictions, this way you can fully evaluate all features in Hive Player before purchasing.
New update v1.1 Released
Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean and newer phone support included:
Supported resolutions on phones:
Added interface support for multiple tablet screens and resolutions:
- Nexus 7
-1024x600 (7 inch)
-1024x768 (7,8 inch)
-1280x720 (8,9,10 inch)
-1280x800 (10 inch)
***If you find any interface issues, email me at email@example.com and I'll fix them.
Added headset control support for pause play next and previous
Added album track sorting
New lighter default theme
Added folder file support to the player and the widget
Added buttons to the add to playlist dialog
Fixed album art scaling in the player
Fixed pause/play flicker when changing songs in the player
Seeking in a song now updates the progress time as you drag
Added background color setting
Added text color setting
Added folder search to the search dialog - optional using the Include Folders check box at the bottom
Removed on screen volume control
Added home as up on the action bar - it will display when you navigate into a group, pressing it brings you to the top of the group
Playlists work with normal songs and folder songs - deletions now work on playlists and playlist songs
-Playlists are handled differently now to account for folders so your old playlists are NOT visible in the new player
- I will make an option to migrate old playlists in the next update if anyone requests this
Vertical/horizontal resizing on the widget
Two resizable widgets are now available - Hive Player Tablet,Hive Player Phone
Updated widget to new light theme
Added album art to widget
Added artist to widget
Increased stability and reliability of the drop down navigation
Hive Player is a music player optimized for tablets and phones. Hive Player is compatible with Tablets running Honeycomb (3.1) and up and phones running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and up. It supports many of the features of the built in player but also includes a few things that have been lacking in most players across Android versions.
-Scrollable widget with music collection navigation (Albums,Artists,Songs,Playlists,Genres,Folders),shuffle,pause/play,next, previous and album art.
-Widget and Player sync with each other - view an album in the widget, then in the player the same album is loaded. Every navigation and song play is synced to each other - even when only the widget or player is running, load the other and it will sync on startup.
-Play and navigate music library using just the widget - player doesn't even need to be loaded or running.
-Albums,Artists,All Songs,Playlists,Genres are displayed on the left and player controls on the right.
-Multi-Select playlist additions - build a playlist as it should be done, not one song at a time - add multiple albums, artists, genres, songs and even current playlists to a playlist.
-Duplicates are filtered out when adding to playlists.
-Search with playlist additions - search and keep searching as you build the ultimate playlist. Search appears over player.
-Notification controls with album art
Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean 4.1)
Galaxy Nexus (Jelly Bean 4.1.1)
Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb 3.0-3.2 to Jelly Bean 4.1)
I plan on continuing work on Hive Player with regular updates with new features and bug fixes. If you have any issues or find any bugs please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description and I will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for downloading Hive Player, I hope you enjoy it.
Note: The video is of the full paid older version of Hive Player.
This is a ad-free version. Please evaluate foobarCon fully before you buy this.
fb2k components should be installed for this app to work. Please visit https://sites.google.com/site/foobarcon/ to install the server.
- playlist management, library, file browser support
- library search support (including extended search)
- albumart with cache
- biography viewer
- incoming call actions
- screen rotation lock
- HW volume key
- Wake On Lan (WOL)
- Notification, Widget
- Lyrics support
Please e-mail me for any issues and feature requests.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Shuffle Medley Maker will change your favorite songs to a nice MUSIC MEDLEY with CROSSFADE.
Just select a music folder in your SD card and it will automatically generate medley.
This Application is Advanced version of Free Shuffle Medley Maker.
- no Ads
- Supports Widget
If you want to try it for free, download the Free Shuffle Medley Maker.
-Enabled Album Artworks(*Only for Android 2.3 or higher)
-Creates medley with your favorite songs
-Reads data(songs) from your SDcard (Also can play from SDcard)
-You can see the History of the played songs
-Can Replay current song
Supported music formats are mp3,m4a,aac,3gp,mid,wav,aac,ogg,wmv.
Inline Music Player has been developed as an alternative to popular music players that have no full control of your playlists.
Thanks to the grouping feature, it provides fast builiding of your music collection, just the way you want.
Enjoy the highest sound quality, create your own playlists and all that with the minimum consumption of your battery.
Do you have any ideas? Any problems? Contact us!
This version is completely free with no time restrictions.
Purchase Inline Music Player Unlocker to unlock all of premium features.
- High quality playback
- Ultra-low battery consumption
- Innovative playback order (including the real shuffle)
- Easy playlist management
- Playlist grouping (by album, artist, directory, genre, year, date added, files)
- Autoplaylists (a.k.a. Smart playlists) (auto updatable) (licensed version only)
- Intelligent search in playlist
- Support for all popular audio formats (MP3, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, AAC, WAVE) (depending on the system version)
- Crossfade / fade in / fade out / gapless (fully configurable) (licensed version only)
- Left / right channel balance
- Equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, reverb
- Support for wired / bluetooth headsets with buttons
- Easy in-car use
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Album art downloader (automatic / manual) (licensed version only)
- Sleep timer (licensed version only)
- Homescreen / lockscreen (Android 4.2 and up) widget
- No ads
- and many more...
- Multi language support
- ID3 tag editor
- Playlist backup
- and many more!
*** KNOWN ISSUE WITH ANDROID 4.1+ DEVICES ***
Audio effects reduces overall volume - https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=41166
*** PERMISSIONS ***
READ_PHONE_STATE - Automatically stop the playback
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Used to adjust audio effects
BLUETOOTH - Support for bluetooth headset
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to save album art to sdcard
INTERNET - Used to download album art and crash reporting