Then, now you can also check your status on campaigns with your mobile devices.
InMobi Ad report is a mobile application for InMobi ad Tracker which was only available on web.
InMobi Ad Tracker enables advertisers and agencies to track any post-click mobile conversion (app downloads, lead generations, sales, or other events) across all mobile marketing channels (both, ad networks and mobile publishers) through a single platform. The solution supports tracking of conversions across iOS Apps, Android Apps, and Mobile Web properties.
InMobi Ad reports implements the most useful functions of InMobi Ad Tracker.
InMobi Ad reports also provides you essential information such as clicks, fill rates, CPC and etc.
You can easily check your application or mobile webs’ Clicks, CPC, CTR, Earnings, eCPM, Fill rate, Impressions, and Requests at a glance. Also, you can set time period (yesterday, 7d, 30d) of summary.
This function is advanced search. Once you select date range, platform, and filter, you can find reports you exactly need.
This function provides you comparing graph for the past 7 days. Using this function, you can effectively identify trends of earnings, CTR, and fill rate.
4. Account info
You can see your Access ID and Secret key.
Be more productive with Inmobi Ad report!
* To get your access ID and secret key, please contact email@example.com
* To be updated soon
* Even if your access ID and secret key are correct, in case there is no past report, you can’t log in.
* This application is optimized for 480*800 screen size.
*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Why you’ll love Photographer:
- Take photos then use Percolate’s built-in image editor to apply photo filters and crop your image for social media posts
- Images can be customized, branded and previewed before publishing to ensure brand consistency and quality
- Anyone featured in a photo can grant permission to use their likeness by providing their information and signing off inside the app with Photographer’s built in media release
- Immediately sync photos to your brand’s Percolate Media Library for marketing use anywhere in the world on any channel
- Easily tag your images for better organization, search, and discovery
- Upload one photo at a time or multiple images with a batch upload
- Unlimited uploads
Continuing on from its legacy on the web, ZEDO’s fully-featured mobile ad server extends its capabilities to a wide range of in-app mobile ad units. Publishers can easily combine their rich content with compelling and high performing interactive ad units. Brands can reach and target mobile app users and niches using state-of-the-art mobile targeting capabilities, built right into the the ad server. And the best part is that nothing really changes at the back. Brands and Publishers use the very same ZEDO interface to manage all their digital advertising business, the system they have always been used to.
ZEDO SDKs are fun to work with. We know how painful it can get to integrate in-app libraries. ZEDO's design team understands these pain-points and has worked crazy hours behind the scenes to simplify that process. The result is that these light-weight SDKs are not just easier to integrate and speedier than ever when it comes to performance and fill management, but also feature highly customisable modules (for those advanced developers) that bring both simplicity and hack-worthy advanced functionality to the same side of the coin, making each ad-unit precise, unique and compelling. Some of these features include:
✔ Device and DPI wise auto-scaling
✔ Native ad components for fast ad rendering
✔ Native caching (minimizes data usage)
✔ Device targeting
✔ Connectivity targeting
✔ Custom targeting
✔ Keyword based targeting
✔ Interstitial Intromercial and Fullscreen ad units
✔ Sticky Header and Footer placements
✔ Rich Media (MRAID) ad units support (from Celtra, Crisp etc.)
✔ Native support for Adhesion behaviour
✔ Animated views (customisable) for all ad units
✔ Multiple click-to-actions (Call, SMS, Store etc.)
✔ ... and a host of features
The ZEDO Play app showcases some of these refreshing new ad-units. In this showcase app, we have:
✔ Rich Interstitial Intromercial ads
✔ Fullscreen Interstitial takeovers
✔ MRAID Rich Media Interactive ad units
✔ VAST-compliant Video ad units
✔ In-app Adhesion effect
✔ Native ad units (soon)
✔ ... and many more high impact ad units
Try the ZEDO Play showcase app today! And reach out to our sales and media teams to see how you can scale your advertising business.
Disclaimer: The app uses ZEDO's latest ad SDKs and are a true-to-life depiction of how ads will be presented in-app using ZEDO's SDK. The example publisher app and advertisements used herein are purely meant for presentation purposes. Apple, Google, Celtra and Crisp are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Google Inc., Celtra Inc. and Crisp Media Inc. respectively.