• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An Android device (4.0 and above)
- Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
- Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
- Directly upload videos made with your Android device to your Turbo NAS.
- You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
- Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
- Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
- Supports Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
- Recover accidentally-deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
- Supports a variety of connections methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
- Support video streaming with Chromecast (A Chromecast dongle is required)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to help you ASAP.
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
You can save the configuration to a file or share it using other apps.
This app is mostly useful for developers.
Reads information about: Android system (version, kernel, ...), Device (manufacturer, model, serial number, ...), CPU (type, manufacturer, frequency, ...), Display (resolution, dpi, ...), Connectivity (network interfaces, ip addresses, ...), IMSI, Navigation and keyboard and User preferences (locale, font scale).
The INTERNET permission is required for accessing the connectivity info. The app doesn't send any information anywhere!
Keywords: device info, device config, device configuration reader, device config reader, device info reader
Uploads can be initiated in the following ways:
- Connecting the phone to your home wifi network
- Tapping on the "Upload Now" widget
- Selecting the "Upload New" or "Upload All" buttons on the main app screen
- Selecting the "Upload Selected" button on the main app screen (paid version only)
- Plugging your phone into a charger while connected to your home wifi network.
- Photos (and optionally videos) are uploaded automatically - no user intervention is required
- No additional software needs to be installed on your home computer
- Can upload to any Windows computer, Network Attached Storage device or other device with SMB file
- Uploaded photos/videos can be organised automatically into folders for each day or month
- Automatic uploads can be controlled to preserve battery life - e.g. only uploading when your phone is charging, or only uploading when explicitly requested by the user
- Upload only selected photos/videos if required - PAID VERSION ONLY
- "Upload Now" widget for your homescreen, to request immediate upload of new photos/videos if you are taking them while you are at home
- Multiple home wifi connections supported (e.g. for homes with more than one access point) - PAID VERSION ONLY.
The free version of the app has the following limitations:
- Only 3 photos or videos may be uploaded at a time
- Only 1 home wifi connection can be defined
- "Upload Selected" option is not available.
To remove these limitations you can purchase the PC Photo unlocker app from the Google Play Store:
Each widget can display a different price:
-Real-Time Hourly Price (current hour)
-Predicted price (next hour)
-5-minute Trend Price (past 5 minutes)
For each widget a different high price alert level can be configured.
NOTE: This is a Widget. Do not launch the application, instead add the Widget to your homepage.