The data is downloaded using QR Code technology. The image to be scanned appears on the coffee machine display and the Snap&Share APP records and sends the data to the desired destination. The data can also be read directly on the mobile device.
The system stores a history of all readings made on the mobile device. The machines will automatically be localized using mobile functions for geolocation.
Users can benefit from the possibility of checking and sharing the machine’s main parameters and counters in real time. The Snap&Share APP has been developed to support a variety of user categories, such as coffee roasters, chain companies, distributors, shop managers and baristas with their own bars or cafés, and technicians and sales staff.
The Snap&Share APP is able to scan every other type of QR Code as well.
You can save the configuration to a file or share it using other apps.
This app is mostly useful for developers.
Reads information about: Android system (version, kernel, ...), Device (manufacturer, model, serial number, ...), CPU (type, manufacturer, frequency, ...), Display (resolution, dpi, ...), Connectivity (network interfaces, ip addresses, ...), IMSI, Navigation and keyboard and User preferences (locale, font scale).
The INTERNET permission is required for accessing the connectivity info. The app doesn't send any information anywhere!
Keywords: device info, device config, device configuration reader, device config reader, device info reader
The widget is active when the app is running and USB is connected.
In version 1.1 added data transfer rate.
In version 1.2 added data transfer rate widget.
In version 2.0 change style to material.
Tag: USB Tethering
Uploads can be initiated in the following ways:
- Connecting the phone to your home wifi network
- Tapping on the "Upload Now" widget
- Selecting the "Upload New" or "Upload All" buttons on the main app screen
- Selecting the "Upload Selected" button on the main app screen (paid version only)
- Plugging your phone into a charger while connected to your home wifi network.
- Photos (and optionally videos) are uploaded automatically - no user intervention is required
- No additional software needs to be installed on your home computer
- Can upload to any Windows computer, Network Attached Storage device or other device with SMB file
- Uploaded photos/videos can be organised automatically into folders for each day or month
- Automatic uploads can be controlled to preserve battery life - e.g. only uploading when your phone is charging, or only uploading when explicitly requested by the user
- Upload only selected photos/videos if required - PAID VERSION ONLY
- "Upload Now" widget for your homescreen, to request immediate upload of new photos/videos if you are taking them while you are at home
- Multiple home wifi connections supported (e.g. for homes with more than one access point) - PAID VERSION ONLY.
The free version of the app has the following limitations:
- Only 3 photos or videos may be uploaded at a time
- Only 1 home wifi connection can be defined
- "Upload Selected" option is not available.
To remove these limitations you can purchase the PC Photo unlocker app from the Google Play Store:
Protect your loved ones peacefully !
QuickSafe is an usefull application that allows to easily locate family members.
Suitable for the whole family (children, elder, dependent persons), QuickSafe offers serenity to the family.
☞ How does this work ?
- QuickSafe is an SMS based application (the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
- Every Android smartphone equipped with QuickSafe could locate any other Android smartphone also equipped with QuickSafe.
- To ensure privacy security, the user controls the list of contacts allowed to locate him/her.
- The list of contacts if fully customizable (identity, photo...)
- Full access to the geolocation history
- In case of emergency, QuickSafe allows to call emergency services (112) and also displays the list of hospitals/pharmacies around.
- Geolocation accuracy depends on the environment in which the Android smartphone is.
Free application with no add, QuickSafe is designed to improve your life and protect your loved ones.
If you have the GO SMS application, some unexpected behaviour may appear. To avoid this, please go to the settings of GO SMS -> Incoming settings : uncheck the option "don't populate notification to others application"
Permission INTERNET to display the Map
Permission TELEPHONE so the user can call the emergency services (112)
Permission SMS so the communication between Android smartphones equipped with QuickSafe(the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
Permission LOCATION/GPS to allow the smartphone location
Permission READ CONTACTS only to associate a name to the phone number requesting authorization.
No personal data is collected.
Each widget can display a different price:
-Real-Time Hourly Price (current hour)
-Predicted price (next hour)
-5-minute Trend Price (past 5 minutes)
For each widget a different high price alert level can be configured.
NOTE: This is a Widget. Do not launch the application, instead add the Widget to your homepage.